Author Topic: Remember Beslan - The Order 777  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Remember Beslan - The Order 777
« on: September 02, 2013, 04:05:22 PM »
Our latest video launched today!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLeHk3-OIxw
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Re: Remember Beslan - The Order 777
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 05:36:45 PM »
I really don't know about this so-called order. It appears to be a terrorist group and neo-nazi. More research should be done before JTF endorses it's message.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 05:38:40 PM »
This is the 'organization' which the, according to my continued belief, lunatic Anders Brevik. I suggest Chaim be consulted as to whether their message is appropriate for the forum.

I condone the action of Chaim Ben Pesach because the action he took did not cost the lives of the victims, but rather brought to the attention of the community the importance of freeing Jews in the USSR. I also excuse any of the offenses commited by JDL because I know in my gut that they had the greatest intentions. But I still do not condone the actions of this man Brevik.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 07:32:30 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8671075/Violent-videos-of-Oslo-killers-mentor.html

From the beginning I thought you were Marbus... I hope not. They say this Gregor is a Nazi, what do you have to say about that? What is he a Nazi of?

Also, true Templars don't have the same beliefs they do...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:50:01 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2013, 07:54:34 PM »
This is the 'organization' which the, according to my continued belief, lunatic Anders Brevik. I suggest Chaim be consulted as to whether their message is appropriate for the forum.

I condone the action of Chaim Ben Pesach because the action he took did not cost the lives of the victims, but rather brought to the attention of the community the importance of freeing Jews in the USSR. I also excuse any of the offenses commited by JDL because I know in my gut that they had the greatest intentions. But I still do not condone the actions of this man Brevik.

Brevik claimed this, but the Templar leader who is in exile in Malta denies it vehemently, on many occasions. He has presented some pretty elaborate conspiracy theories to explain it, but I do not know the facts firsthand, and can not say with certainty one way or another.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »
I am against Islam and support all who speak against it. But as I do not want to be involved with possible illegal activity I will clearly say that I am against any violence or suggestion of violence. I do believe that there is a time and a place for everything, and even things which are ugly. But I am very wary of extending my support for organizations which I do not know, and I do not know the extent of their involvement with possible illegal activity.

We all know that the Internet is not private. And it is possible for agencies to use information gathered from the internet in order to prosecute. This is why I really would like assurances, and review by Chaim, of this...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 08:05:57 PM »
I am against Islam and support all who speak against it. But as I do not want to be involved with possible illegal activity I will clearly say that I am against any violence or suggestion of violence. I do believe that there is a time and a place for everything, and even things which are ugly. But I am very wary of extending my support for organizations which I do not know, and I do not know the extent of their involvement with possible illegal activity.

We all know that the Internet is not private. And it is possible for agencies to use information gathered from the internet in order to prosecute. This is why I really would like assurances, and review by Chaim, of this...

The Order does not claim to have affiliation with Breivik. I recall the leader saying something along the lines of "if he had killed muslim extremists [he's pretty much a leftist], then I could say he might have been influenced by me".

I don't actually see any calls to kill muslims by the order, but that would certainly be the last thing to make me distrust them. I think they're leftists, bottom line.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
I would also like to point out, The Templars and The Knights Hospitaller(Knights of Malta), Teutonic Knights  didn't exactly get along and were not friends. And during the Crusades, the Templars actually fought against other groups of Knights.

And during the Hussite wars, the Hussites(Templars) handed the others their butts! In Scotland the Templars handed England their butt... Ect.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:26:02 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
I would also like to point out, The Templars and The Knights Hospitaller(Knights of Malta), Teutonic Knights  didn't exactly get along and were not friends. And during the Crusades, the Templars actually fought against other groups of Knights.

And during the Hussite wars, the Hussites(Templars) handed the others their butts! In Scotland the Templars handed England their butt... Ect.

I assume they did not think much of the Jewish people in the land. These are the true 'replacement theology' practitioners, in my opinion.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »
I assume they did not think much of the Jewish people in the land. These are the true 'replacement theology' practitioners, in my opinion.
Which group are you talking about?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2013, 09:01:28 PM »
Which group are you talking about?

I don't think the Templars of history had much compassion for Jews. From what I recently read they were the ones responsible for building the churches on top of the mosques which the muslims had built on the Temple Mount. I doubt these groups would allow Jews to pray at the Kotel or even allow them to live in Jerusalem.

Regarding the group which calls itself the Templars today, I don't know much about them. But I throw it out as a question, what if anything did this Brevik guy write about Jews? What does the Order 777 think about Jews? I don't know but I would guess that it is not too good, but I may be wrong.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 02:35:35 PM »
I really don't know about this so-called order. It appears to be a terrorist group and neo-nazi. More research should be done before JTF endorses it's message.
Neo Nazi!?!?!?!?!?! Where the hell are you talking about??? You've been reading far left magazines?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8671075/Violent-videos-of-Oslo-killers-mentor.html

From the beginning I thought you were Marbus... I hope not. They say this Gregor is a Nazi, what do you have to say about that? What is he a Nazi of?

Also, true Templars don't have the same beliefs they do...

He is NOT a Nazi. He is well connected with Israel and the Jewish people. He is even tattooed a david star...

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 02:38:24 PM »

But I believe we are friends now. We have to work together. Unity is the key.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 02:40:57 PM »
I don't think the Templars of history had much compassion for Jews. From what I recently read they were the ones responsible for building the churches on top of the mosques which the muslims had built on the Temple Mount. I doubt these groups would allow Jews to pray at the Kotel or even allow them to live in Jerusalem.

Regarding the group which calls itself the Templars today, I don't know much about them. But I throw it out as a question, what if anything did this Brevik guy write about Jews? What does the Order 777 think about Jews? I don't know but I would guess that it is not too good, but I may be wrong.

You are wrong. You can have a look at our website:
http://globalresistance.webs.com/

We have a lot of contact with Jews in Israel and with Christian Africans as well. We are fighting the thread of Islam and we don't do anything illegal.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »
The Order does not claim to have affiliation with Breivik. I recall the leader saying something along the lines of "if he had killed muslim extremists [he's pretty much a leftist], then I could say he might have been influenced by me".

I don't actually see any calls to kill muslims by the order, but that would certainly be the last thing to make me distrust them. I think they're leftists, bottom line.

The Order 777 is not right or leftwing. We are Christians, and we believe our civilization is under thread by Islamic fundamentalist. This has nothing to do with right or left!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 08:17:30 PM »
The Order 777 is not right or leftwing. We are Christians, and we believe our civilization is under thread by Islamic fundamentalist. This has nothing to do with right or left!

Is the guy on the lionheart blog the leader of the order?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 08:19:34 PM »
Oh and BTW leftists are the ones that always say "it's not about left or right". Political ideology is fundamental.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 07:04:15 AM »
Is the guy on the lionheart blog the leader of the order?

No.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 07:08:43 AM »
Oh and BTW leftists are the ones that always say "it's not about left or right". Political ideology is fundamental.

Not sure what you are talking about. I'am not calling myself 'rightwing'. Maybe you see yourself rightwing...? Wha do you think its all about? Is it all about left or right?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2013, 04:42:13 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2013, 04:46:45 AM »
Not sure what you are talking about. I'am not calling myself 'rightwing'. Maybe you see yourself rightwing...? Wha do you think its all about? Is it all about left or right?

Left wing people always say that left and right wing don't matter. Right-wing people know what the left wants, and wants nothing to do with them.

I do see myself as right wing. So does this whole forum basically.

All? There's more than one issue. As far as morality, the left wing says whatever you think is right is right, and that all cultures are equal. That's how they let mudrats into Europe and justify them killing you. Not everything is about left and right wing, but in politics, it is. Now there are right-wingers who are really left wingers, but if you actually hold a classical liberal ideology, instead of promoting social justice for murderers who do unjust things, politically, everything revolves around the morality this entails.