Author Topic: Let's curse Lady Gaga!  (Read 873 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Let's curse Lady Gaga!
« on: September 02, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
OK, I'm going to start.

Yimakh Shemo to Lady Gaga. She is clearly one of the most despicable "human beings" I've ever seen in my entire life. The epitome of evil who pollutes young generation. She's also half-gendered beast.

Feel free to curse her as well.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Let's curse Lady Gaga!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 10:22:06 PM »
I would rather pray that she sees the error of her ways and uses her celebrity to speak out against the evil she's been promoting. She is a very evil individual, but she's just one of many who have jumped on this "Satanist" bandwagon in the past several years along with Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. Notice how Miley Cyrus was wearing devil horns when she did her hideous twerking? It's all part of the same fad. Lady Gaga loves the Baphomet/Satanist/Devil worship imagery for her performances and music videos, but she's not the only one. Collectively this group of entertainers are deciding to promote this as "cool". It is my hope that eventually one of them will realize how stupid this all is and break the chain and speak out against it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 10:29:06 PM »
The real Baphomet isn't what these people make it out to be! These people are idiots!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 10:29:33 PM »
That thing is already cursed.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 09:08:16 AM »
Yes just look at her. That's a curse enough.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:57:45 AM »
It's "yemach shemA" not "shemo" unless you're sure she's a he.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:03:10 AM »
I would rather pray that she sees the error of her ways and uses her celebrity to speak out against the evil she's been promoting. She is a very evil individual, but she's just one of many who have jumped on this "Satanist" bandwagon in the past several years along with Jay-Z, Beyonce, etc. Notice how Miley Cyrus was wearing devil horns when she did her hideous twerking? It's all part of the same fad. Lady Gaga loves the Baphomet/Satanist/Devil worship imagery for her performances and music videos, but she's not the only one. Collectively this group of entertainers are deciding to promote this as "cool". It is my hope that eventually one of them will realize how stupid this all is and break the chain and speak out against it.
I don't think they are promoting anything but themselves.
Being schocking (lacking morality) is in. 
They are looking at the dollar signs.
The people, who think anything goes and the more shocking the better, are in for a rude awakening.  That lifestyle is not successful in the long run...except for the lucky few who survive it.  Like, Madonna.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:04:21 AM »
Androgyny is in.
She is the Queen of Androgyny.
So, either way is fine.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »
Who's Lady Gaga?  :crazy:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 11:49:40 AM »
I don't think they are promoting anything but themselves.
Being schocking (lacking morality) is in. 
They are looking at the dollar signs.
The people, who think anything goes and the more shocking the better, are in for a rude awakening.  That lifestyle is not successful in the long run...except for the lucky few who survive it.  Like, Madonna.

They are primarily in it for themselves, yes, but in order to reach their own goals they openly advocate devil worship. I think Dr. Dan's prediction of a live human sacrifice at an awards show some time in the future might not be that far off. At the least they might do a mock human sacrifice. I do think it's possible, not right away, but perhaps in 10-20 years, that there will be some kind of live late term abortion broadcasted for entertainment purposes (after all people have been desensitized by films like SAW and Hostel, etc. for quite a while now. Or at the very least, a "reality show" showing these abortions and getting high ratings.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 12:24:16 PM »

I can't tell if she is a he or a she.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 12:45:59 PM »
They are primarily in it for themselves, yes, but in order to reach their own goals they openly advocate devil worship. I think Dr. Dan's prediction of a live human sacrifice at an awards show some time in the future might not be that far off. At the least they might do a mock human sacrifice. I do think it's possible, not right away, but perhaps in 10-20 years, that there will be some kind of live late term abortion broadcasted for entertainment purposes (after all people have been desensitized by films like SAW and Hostel, etc. for quite a while now. Or at the very least, a "reality show" showing these abortions and getting high ratings.
I think you are right about that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »
Who's Lady Gaga?  :crazy:

Someone less talented than this:

(yes I know the video is a joke video)