Author Topic: Pal civil War (Good or Bad For Israel?)  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Donpeyote

• Junior JTFer
Pal civil War (Good or Bad For Israel?)
« on: October 29, 2006, 02:27:48 PM »
If pal infighting gets Ratcheted up a few notches could this revive hope for a Greater Israel ?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Pal civil War (Good or Bad For Israel?)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »
Any time muslims kill muslims is a good thing.

Any civil war amongst the muslims of Judea, Samaria and Gaza should be encouraged.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 11:12:04 AM »
If pal infighting gets Ratcheted up a few notches could this revive hope for a Greater Israel ?

Fine, let them.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 11:03:09 PM »
Well, if there is a "Palestinian" civil war, then I have a feeling that Israel would intervene. You know: make nice-nice, stop fighting... Then the Pals would probably team up and attack them from behind. But its good. Let the idiots kill eachother...