Author Topic: 3D Printing Brings Ancient Egyptians to Life -- And They Don't Look Negroid  (Read 2591 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The one on the right looks somewhat like an Arab, but none of them look sub-Saharan.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I remember when the blacks were complaining that King Tut was made to look like "Paris Hilton" in the King Tut Exhibit. They can't comprehend the concept that whites are native to North Africa. Then again they say everyone was black, regardless of whether or not the people in question originated in Africa.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
I remember when the blacks were complaining that King Tut was made to look like "Paris Hilton" in the King Tut Exhibit. They can't comprehend the concept that whites are native to North Africa. Then again they say everyone was black, regardless of whether or not the people in question originated in Africa.

They think George Washington was black.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They think George Washington was black.

I guess they like their slave owners. Just like they like the Arab originators in the slave trade, they like their former owners.

Has anyone seen a white person with the name Washington alive today? I've noticed that whenever someone has that last name, they are black. I guess they are descendants of George Washington's slaves. Many of them are also named Jefferson.

On a similar subject, they start their own fried chicken chains (The ghetto version of KFC.) with President names. I've seen black neighborhoods with fast food stores with names like Lincoln Fried Chicken, Kennedy Fried Chicken, and Crown Fried Chicken.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer

I guess they like their slave owners. Just like they like the Arab originators in the slave trade, they like their former owners.

Has anyone seen a white person with the name Washington alive today? I've noticed that whenever someone has that last name, they are black. I guess they are descendants of George Washington's slaves. Many of them are also named Jefferson.

On a similar subject, they start their own fried chicken chains (The ghetto version of KFC.) with President names. I've seen black neighborhoods with fast food stores with names like Lincoln Fried Chicken, Kennedy Fried Chicken, and Crown Fried Chicken.

Obama Fried Chicken is probably next.   

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
What? That's racist!
What's with the long skulls, high and compressed noses, flat faces and light skin?
We all know they had flat noses, small brain cases, protruding jaws, dark skin and smelled like rancid watermelon.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Obama Fried Chicken is probably next.

I don't think they would do that. They would say that it's carrying on the stereotype of blacks and fried chicken. They would rather use a whitey name for it. Even Colonel Sanders was white. KFC, the game of basketball, the game of football and countless things that blacks succeed in were all invented by whites.

I think they did Kennedy Fried Chicken because the initials are still KFC and that way they wouldn't have to pay the franchise fee for using the name. I guess from there they used Lincoln (Another President, the one that freed them.) and Crown because c and k are similar letters.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
So why did they pass on Clinton Fried Chicken?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

I don't think they would do that. They would say that it's carrying on the stereotype of blacks and fried chicken. They would rather use a whitey name for it. Even Colonel Sanders was white. KFC, the game of basketball, the game of football and countless things that blacks succeed in were all invented by whites.

I think they did Kennedy Fried Chicken because the initials are still KFC and that way they wouldn't have to pay the franchise fee for using the name. I guess from there they used Lincoln (Another President, the one that freed them.) and Crown because c and k are similar letters.
But they worship their god, BHO. Remember the black child that was praying to Obama?

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
So why did they pass on Clinton Fried Chicken?

Because it would sound too much like chitlin.

Did anyone else think of that?

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I did a search to see if I spelled it right and it seems that chitlin is the AA version of the word chitterlings. So even their own food they mispronounce.

Chitterlings are usually the small intestines of a pig, although the intestines of cattle and other animals are sometimes so named when used as a foodstuff. Chitterlings are eaten in most parts of the world.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kentucky Fried Clinton Chiklins. UMM HMM!

Or the Muslim version "Koranimal fried clitoris". It reminds me of Chaim saying "Nigerian fried peoples".

I just realized that Koranimal fried clitoris also has the same initials. That was not my intent though.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dat tri-di prin'er be racist ! mmm hmmm.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dat tri-di prin'er be racist ! mmm hmmm.

Can you translate to English?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They'd be considered to be North African Caucasian. It's not exactly the same as "white" as whitr is generally defined as the people who were native Europeans or European diaspora. It would be a relatively closely related ethnic group though.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They'd be considered to be North African Caucasian. It's not exactly the same as "white" as whitr is generally defined as the people who were native Europeans or European diaspora. It would be a relatively closely related ethnic group though.

They're white. White means Caucasian in English. Just like Jews are white even though we are not European.

If you think about it, the word white isn't even accurate for Europeans. If you want someone who was literally white than look at Michael Jackson in his later years. Real Caucasians are peached toned to tan.

Also, blacks aren't really black, but brown. So racial colors are not accurate. It's just the way we use the colors in place of saying Caucasian (white), Negro (black), Oriental (yellow), or Australoid (brown).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Big shnoz's on these guys.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
3d printin be racist.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
2 comments on that article, one of which is an egyptian who says he would have thought they would look arab.  Hmm, I wrote a comment reply saying arabs invaded egypt long after the ancient period but it didn't make it thru moderation.  Gee I wonder why.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
My people belong to Dinaric race which is subgroup..very similar faces to these Egyptians
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
King tuts DNA came back as northern european to be exact and mainly from the British isles.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
King tuts DNA came back as northern european to be exact and mainly from the British isles.

Well all people were from the Middle East until they spread out after the Flood. Egypt is from Mitzrayim the son of Ham. England is from Gomer. Halachically they are from different sons of Noah but I don't know what are the implications of their racial genetic status.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Lies. We all know Kink Tut had huge flat nostrils and kinky hair. We all know he dragged his knuckles on the ground. We all know he spoke Egyptbonics.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lies. We all know Kink Tut had huge flat nostrils and kinky hair. We all know he dragged his knuckles on the ground. We all know he spoke Egyptbonics.

Don't you mean King Kong? Yeah, he be the original Egyptian. UMM HMM!