Author Topic: 3D Printing Brings Ancient Egyptians to Life -- And They Don't Look Negroid  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

They're white. White means Caucasian in English. Just like Jews are white even though we are not European.

If you think about it, the word white isn't even accurate for Europeans. If you want someone who was literally white than look at Michael Jackson in his later years. Real Caucasians are peached toned to tan.

Also, blacks aren't really black, but brown. So racial colors are not accurate. It's just the way we use the colors in place of saying Caucasian (white), Negro (black), Oriental (yellow), or Australoid (brown).

I don't think of white as a skin color. White people come in colors from almost actual white to tan. I think of them as native Europeans with European ancestry and their diaspora with little to no measurable nonwhite admixture (someone going around saying they're 1/16 Cherokee really doesn't count as nonwhite if they have white culture and appearance, someone like Obama obviously isn't white).

Offline rob211080

• Junior JTFer
Lies. We all know Kink Tut had huge flat nostrils and kinky hair. We all know he dragged his knuckles on the ground. We all know he spoke Egyptbonics.
:::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think of white as a skin color. White people come in colors from almost actual white to tan. I think of them as native Europeans with European ancestry and their diaspora with little to no measurable nonwhite admixture (someone going around saying they're 1/16 Cherokee really doesn't count as nonwhite if they have white culture and appearance, someone like Obama obviously isn't white).

But what about Non-European whites? The Middle East (Southwest Asia and North Africa) and other parts of Asia are also white. Jews are Non-European whites. Israel is in Asia.

I agree with you that white isn't really a skin color. It just means the name of the race. It's called white because Europeans made up the names for races and most Europeans are light skinned.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
But wait... I thought Egyptian society looked like this: