Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 10, 2013, 03:08:29 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:08:29 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: George W. Bush fundraising for Messianic Judenrats
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:49:21 AM »
Rabbi David Saperstein of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism said in reaction, "It's disappointing that he would give his stamp of approval to a group whose program is an express effort to convert Jews and not to accept the validity of the Jewish covenant."
Well, Deformed "Judaism" is doing the same thing...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:13:28 PM »
I know several messianic Jews, isn't it good that they would accept both the messiah, and the covenant of Abraham!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 01:25:52 PM »
I know several messianic Jews, isn't it good that they would accept both the messiah, and the covenant of Abraham!

Haaa, NOOO. The covenant of Avraham (or actually the one on Har Sinai as Avraham's 13 covenants were with the Brit Milah) includes following the Torah, and the Torah and the messianics ideology and ways are in polar opposites. Accepting any human being as a "savior" or anything like that is a smack in the face (not physically speaking of-course) to the Oneness of G-D which is the first Commandment of the 10 Commandments.
 Simply not comparable. They also claim to be following only the "Written Torah" yet ironically the holidays they (claim) to follow and openly practice are the Rabbinic holidays of Channukah and Purim and NOT the Biblical holidays. They are a whole irrational mess trying to fitt in with the nations they are in (America) + many or even most of them aren't even Jewish but the Christian groups trying to blend in with Jews and sneekily introduce avoda Zara into the Jewish nation.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 05:52:04 PM »
I suggest that they will call themselves "Old Catholics" would you like that ?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »
If Bush is as big a bungler converting jews as he was as president, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 06:27:18 PM »

JTF opposes all missionary activity. Your repeated invocations of the name of Yeshu is detrimental to the Kahanist movement and also is detrimental to the goal of JTF to work with Gentiles against our common enemy, the Muslim terrorists.

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 06:34:50 PM »
As a Catholic, I can assure you these "Messianic Jews" are nothing more than Protestants playing dress up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »
This is more than disgusting.... Good thing I did not vote for this bozo... I am so politically disenfranchised I don't know what to think.

The last president I voted for who won was President Clinton. I voted for Gore against Bush in 2000, I voted for Kerry against Bush in 2004, I voted for McCain against Obama in 2008, I voted for Romney against Obama in 2012.... Losers all of them...

But I did vote for Reagan in 1984, and Bush in 1988.....

Messianic 'Jews'.... Booooo! Hissss!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 07:16:12 PM »
The only time I voted for the nationwide winner in the Electoral College was Bush in 2004. I voted for Gore in 2000 (When I was 18.). Obviously I voted for the Republican both times against BHO. Being that I live in a Liberal state that has not voted Republican for President since 1988, the only time my vote counted towards the electoral college of my state was 2000. 2000 and 2004 are the two times I voted for the winner in the popular vote. But you can say my vote was never for all three at once (My state's electoral votes, the national electoral vote, and the national popular vote.). The first 2 times I voted, my vote was part 2 of the 3 and now 0 of 3. At least my state has a Governor's election in an Presidential off year so the Republicans won. No Republican can win statewide here when there is a Democrat on the Presidential ballot because many stupid Democrats, especially the Obama AA crowd only come in large numbers when one of their own is running for President. The same can be said for Mo Muzzie. Mo Muzzie may have only won because he made Booker's election on a different date so the blacks wouldn't come out in large numbers on the regular election.

I will always vote for the losers in local elections usually (Unless no Republican is running like in the municipal  election which is swept by Democrats so Republican don't even bother running.). I will vote for the loser or not vote at all for US House because of the AA innercity candidate being in my district after redistricting due to gerrymandering. In order to help ensure my former Congessman was re-elected, my Liberal district of self-hating Jews and other self-hating whites was put together with the mostly inner city black district.

The only Republican I voted for that won this year was the statewide state court position. If Obama was on the ticket this year, the Republican would loose that too.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »

If these are real Jews, they are committing a serious sin. Also, a Jew enticing another Jew to do this is committing a violation of a separate negative mitzvah.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 10:07:46 PM »
The only time I voted for the nationwide winner in the Electoral College was Bush in 2004. I voted for Gore in 2000 (When I was 18.). Obviously I voted for the Republican both times against BHO. Being that I live in a Liberal state that has not voted Republican for President since 1988, the only time my vote counted towards the electoral college of my state was 2000. 2000 and 2004 are the two times I voted for the winner in the popular vote. But you can say my vote was never for all three at once (My state's electoral votes, the national electoral vote, and the national popular vote.). The first 2 times I voted, my vote was part 2 of the 3 and now 0 of 3. At least my state has a Governor's election in an Presidential off year so the Republicans won. No Republican can win statewide here when there is a Democrat on the Presidential ballot because many stupid Democrats, especially the Obama AA crowd only come in large numbers when one of their own is running for President. The same can be said for Mo Muzzie. Mo Muzzie may have only won because he made Booker's election on a different date so the blacks wouldn't come out in large numbers on the regular election.

I will always vote for the losers in local elections usually (Unless no Republican is running like in the municipal  election which is swept by Democrats so Republican don't even bother running.). I will vote for the loser or not vote at all for US House because of the AA innercity candidate being in my district after redistricting due to gerrymandering. In order to help ensure my former Congessman was re-elected, my Liberal district of self-hating Jews and other self-hating whites was put together with the mostly inner city black district.

The only Republican I voted for that won this year was the statewide state court position. If Obama was on the ticket this year, the Republican would loose that too.
I would vote for an open negro Muslim before Muzz Muzzie.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 10:11:41 PM »
I don't live in NJ. Thank G-d this state (PA) is more normal and homosexual "marriage" is not legal. But there were a few local judges performing such fake ceremonies. Also, the Attorney General came out in support of fag marriage and is not enforcing the laws. The AG is elected here (It was when BHO was re-elected.) and she disagrees with the Republican Governor. She made some gay speech saying she in good conscience can't defend the law and is transferring that power to a different person.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »
Messianic "Jews" are nothing more than Christians pretending to be Jews to convert disenfranchised Jews who want to return to religion. Aka Jews for Jesus.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2013, 10:15:59 PM »
Messianic "Jews" are nothing more than Christians pretending to be Jews to convert disenfranchised Jews who want to return to religion. Aka Jews for Jesus.

Some of them are actually Halachically Jewish which makes it worse, since it violates the prohibition of enticing other Jews to commit idolatry. There are different opinions on Non-Jews and Xtianity but for Jews it is outright idolatry.

If Christian Zionists want to be blessed by G-d, they should refrain from missionizing Jews. Bush obviously is not a Christian Zionist as we can see from his foreign policy. His foreign policy brought disaster on this country that we are still paying the consequences for. Hurricane Katrina, the stock market crash, and the election of Barack Hussein Obama are all as a result of his foreign policy.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 10:22:46 PM »
According to Tovia Snger, there are two types of Evangelical Christians. The first are the Replacement Theologians that believed Yeshu "fulfilled" the Torah. The second are the Chrsitian Zionists that actually believe that G-d gave the Land to the Jewish People and want to support Israel and be blessed as G-d promised to Abraham. Bush belongs to the former while Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee belong to the latter.

Tovia Singer has Christians that listen to his show and he has Christians speak on his show. He is an expert on counter missionary activity and real Christian Zionists respect him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 10:40:51 PM »
This topic should be in the Torah and Judaism section. Regardless, Georgie has moved from destroying babies to Jewish souls. YS"V.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 10:42:40 PM »
This topic should be in the Torah and Judaism section. Regardless, Georgie has moved from destroying babies to Jewish souls. YS"V.

Babies? I thought he was against abortion?

Or do you mean destroying Jewish babies in Arab terrorist attacks by the PLO Arabs he supported?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2013, 10:44:28 PM »
Jorge Wahhabi Bush was a phony on abortion from day one.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2013, 10:46:10 PM »
Jorge Wahhabi Bush was a phony on abortion from day one.

How is that? Because he didn't appoint a real Conservative to the Supreme Court but insisted on John Roberts?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 10:46:24 PM »

Debbie, Christianity and Judaism are two different religions.   You believe the messiah has come and will come again.  We Jews believe the messiah has yet to come, among other things.  I personally don't worry about other peoples religions, as long as they don't try and harm Jews or try to convert them. 

But I'm no fan of these messianic groups that try and trick ignorant Jews into converting. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »

Babies? I thought he was against abortion?

Or do you mean destroying Jewish babies in Arab terrorist attacks by the PLO Arabs he supported?

Before donating to Jews for Idolatry, he would make out the lion's share of his charitable donations to planned infanticide.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2013, 10:49:26 PM »
His pappy loves baby killing too

Dear Dr. Guttmacher:

My congratulations to you and your colleagues on your “Family Planning” Stamp. Efforts like this, that help further work of such worldwide importance, are something for which this country can be justly proud.

I’m honored to own this first-day cover and deeply appreciative of the dedication that it symbolizes.

Yours very truly,
George Bush

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2013, 10:53:27 PM »
And I want to add something else. 

I think rabbis, parents, and Jewish organizations need to do a better job of educating young Jews.  Once that happens, these messianic J4J's will have no power over our people.  Tovia Singer does some good work.  But I just wish there were more Jews like Chaim...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2013, 10:55:44 PM »
Real rabbis don't affect the Jews that fall for J4J. Orthodox rabbis have a religious following. It's the people who have Deform or Left-Wing Conservative rabbis who are to blame. The answer is to have rabbis period as opposed to fake ones. Deform Jews have an empty religion and they seek something else. Instead of becoming good Jews, they support all types of evil causes. The Deform Movement is to blame.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:15:00 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »