Author Topic: Obama’s Nasty Sons Attacking Religious Jews In Crown Heights, NYC At Random  (Read 613 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Rabbi Marv Antleman wrote about how blacks do NOT like Jews.  Ya all ought to read his books.  The 'neo' Nazis in America are BLACKS.

http://themadjewess.com/2013/11/12/obamas-nasty-sons-attacking-religious-jews-in-crown-heights-nyc-at-random-jew-hatred/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
That's the "Barry Chamish" rabbi.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is the great divider, he divides all people and all races causing division and chaos, he incites his half black brothers to cause problems, more of the Black Liberation theology.   That's why it is bad that Bill DeBlasio was elected, this will not help New York and the security that was beefed up under Giuliani. Even Bloomberg was better than DeBlasio. 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
This is what happens when society permits low IQ, immoral quasi humanoids to run wild.  Blacks need to be policed vigorously -- it's hard to believe there's any doubt about it.  Unfortunately, with De Blasio as mayor, policing of blacks in NYC will lessen and these savage crimes will likely increase in severity and number.  I mean, isn't anyone willing to call a spade a spade anymore?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:14:41 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Their needs to be more abortion centers in Brooklyn, and an investment and giving out free contraceptives to them. Its a worthy investment especially for the gov. and tax payers.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Their needs to be more abortion centers in Brooklyn, and an investment and giving out free contraceptives to them. Its a worthy investment especially for the gov. and tax payers.

yes, I'll buy them scissors to cut "them" off.
after they are spayed and neutered, they can have sex all they want.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

yes, I'll buy them scissors to cut "them" off.
after they are spayed and neutered, they can have sex all they want.
Free big screen TV for every bro who opt for this procedure.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Free big screen TV for every bro who opt for this procedure.

Alright I'm in where muh free TV?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774