Author Topic: Knockout game.  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Knockout game.
« on: November 21, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »
What do you guys think of this "knockout" game that blacks are doing to whites "mostly Jews", sweeping across the country?  Maybe Chaim can do a video on this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Knockout game.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »
What do you guys think of this "knockout" game that blacks are doing to whites "mostly Jews", sweeping across the country?  Maybe Chaim can do a video on this.

Haven't you seen the two or three threads this has been discussed in?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72671.0.html
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72529.msg614339.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 06:07:51 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 06:12:32 PM »
Why is it a game? Do blacks compete with each other for who can beat as many people as possible? Is the "prize" free drugs and alcohol?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:21:57 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 06:24:41 PM »
Why is it a game? Do blacks compete with each other for who can beat as many people as possible? Is the "prize" free drugs and alchohol?
It's street cred for cowards! " I knocked out 5 people, I'm a bada** ! So, who cares I sucker punched him, it would be the same if they were prepared. I only ran because I thought the cops were coming, not because I thought he would get up!"
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 06:29:05 PM »
And Muman is right! People need to organize in order to protect themselves, and scare the hell out of these ghetto bastards.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 06:36:33 PM »
It's for their reputation amongst fellow rats. The more cruel, cowardly, and disgusting things they do, the more their fellow hood rats "respect" them, which will earn them the opportunity to be trusted to do more scummy street rat things. Eventually, they can back up their (crudely said) constant statements that they don't care about anything or its consequences, which earn them reverence among the scum of the earth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 06:39:21 PM »
It's for their reputation amongst fellow rats. The more cruel, cowardly, and disgusting things they do, the more their fellow hood rats "respect" them, which will earn them the opportunity to be trusted to do more scummy street rat things. Eventually, they can back up their (crudely said) constant statements that they don't care about anything or its consequences, which earn them reverence among the scum of the earth.

This is why we should never have any mercy on these animals. They are a cruel, violent, and wicked group of people. Of course I am not talking about all people of black persuasion, rather those who fall into the category of n*gger.

I will most certainly celebrate the death of the vile scum Al Sharpton (Yemach Shemo) and Jesse Jackson (Yemach Shemo) as these two are the most visible demons who perpetuate these kinds of crimes against innocent people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:29 PM »
Guys, this is minor compared to what is coming...  People really need to organize their neighborhoods, and make a strong bond!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »
Guys, this is minor compared to what is coming...  People really need to organize their neighborhoods, and make a strong bond!

Wise words, but never overlook details. If we can't respond, it empowers them to do more, when they see that they can.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »
Wise words, but never overlook details. If we can't respond, it empowers them to do more, when they see that they can.
You can respond, just do it wisely. That's what the bond is for...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 07:48:42 PM »
You can respond, just do it wisely. That's what the bond is for...

That's what the bat, crowbar, pepper spray, martial arts, pure sodium in the mouth, handgun, cutlass, steel-toed boots, lighter fluid with FCOJ cocktail, and pavement are for.

It's either that way, or the best option, a civil disobedience group to punch young black males in the face pops up to protest the law of "black people are "G-ds" that can use the faces of their non-black subordinates to their liking".

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 07:53:11 PM »
That's what the bat, crowbar, pepper spray, martial arts, pure sodium in the mouth, handgun, cutlass, steel-toed boots, lighter fluid with FCOJ cocktail, and pavement are for.

It's either that way, or the best option, a civil disobedience group to punch young black males in the face pops up to protest the law of "black people are "G-ds" that can use the faces of their non-black subordinates to their liking".
Nice!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »
David and Chaim warned people about these PIGS for 8 years. 
All they were called was RACISTS. 
It's too bad that truth happens at times, huh??

I am sick of these N g g e r s
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 11:48:23 PM »
Why is it a game? Do blacks compete with each other for who can beat as many people as possible? Is the "prize" free drugs and alcohol?

These common thugs are playing this "game" because they're bored. They're savages. When I was younger I never even thought of doing something this stupid when I was bored. When actual human beings decide to play a retaliation game called "shoot out" I won't shed a tear.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 11:57:22 PM »

AMEN!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 01:48:04 PM »

If you're sick of them, imagine how sick of them righteous leaders like pastor manning or Allen West are at trying to get them be righteous.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »
Haven't you seen the two or three threads this has been discussed in?

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72671.0.html
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,72529.msg614339.html
I'm sorry, I haven't seen these threads.