Author Topic: The Jewish People have been handed over to the enemy  (Read 675 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Jewish People have been handed over to the enemy
« on: November 24, 2013, 02:57:38 PM »
We have been betrayed... We have been stabbed in the back... We have been led to the enemy and handed over...

Obama has shown his support for the enemy of the Jewish nation, he is a participant in the destruction of the Jewish nation.

He, and his entire administration, has fulfilled the role of the Satan, causing doubt and fear to the people of the Jewish nation. I said to my Rabbi yesterday that the release of the murdering arab terrorists by the Israeli government has caused me actual shame, which interferes with my ability to observe the commandments. I am emotionally drained by the lack of strength shown by the leaders of the Jewish nation. This emotional drainage is causing a lot of damage to my Jewish pride, my identity which is expressed in my outward Jewish image I project. This shame has become more pronounced as each step of the destruction of Israel is unfolding.

Where are the Maccabees now? Besides Chaim and some JTF members where is the Jewish outrage? We have been sold down the river and barely a peep is heard. On YouTube I am battling a Jew hater who claims that our complaint against Iran amounts to 'false Jewish victimhood'. But Jews have been victimized in every generation, and even in this generation they attempted to annihilate us. The Jews sense of victimhood is anything but false, it is our experience to take it as truth when an enemy says it wants to destroy us.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Jewish People have been handed over to the enemy
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
We must rely on Hashem, but only through the brave acts of Jewish patriots can our land be saved. I feel that we are headed into a dark tunnel, the dominoes have begun to fall, and only those who truly trust that the righteous will prevail because Hashem is with them will be able to survive (with sanity).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 05:58:02 PM »
If someone would like to 'back me up' against this Jew hater on this video, please feel free...

Please see the comments section and this idiot muslim loving scum named 'moses bullrush'...

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 05:34:54 AM »
In my opinion from Day 1, Obama himself was really an enemy, but political pressures forced him to give the appearance to his Jewish supporters as if he was a friend or at least neutral.
His actions should be interpreted not as real attempts to stop Iran from getting the bomb, but rather what political tricks could be used to fool Israel into doing nothing or at the very best, what could be done to delay the Iranian bomb until it was politically convenient to openly betray Israel.
So far he has accomplished his real plans.
I am not giving any sort of Messianic predictions, but some type of Persian Threat to destroy the world, will one day (whether in the near or distant future) play a big role in the political events leading to Messiah according to the following midrash:
ילקוט שמעוני ישעיהו רמז תצט

א"ר יצחק שנה שמלך המשיח נגלה בו כל מלכי אומות העולם מתגרים זה בזה, מלך פרס מתגרה במלך ערבי והולך מלך ערבי לארם ליטול עצה מהם וחוזר מלך פרס ומחריב את כל העולם וכל אומות העולם מתרעשים ומתבהלים ונופלים על פניהם ויאחוז אותם צירים כצירי יולדה, וישראל מתרעשים ומתבהלים ואומר להיכן נבוא ונלך להיכן נבוא ונלך, ואומר להם בני אל תתיראו כל מה שעשיתי לא עשיתי אלא בשבילכם מפני מה אתם מתיראים אל תיראו הגיע זמן גאולתכם, ולא כגאולה ראשונה גאולה אחרונה כי גאולה ראשונה היה לכם צער ושעבוד מלכיות אחריה אבל גאולה אחרונה אין לכם צער ושעבוד מלכיות אחריה
The midrash stresses the sense of being powerless that Israel will feel, when the Persians end up using their weapons. However, in the end it will be others, not Israel, that suffers from the Persians. [Iran is the main territory of the Persian empire.]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:32:51 AM »
I would appreciate some support against this moses bullrush arse... He is continuing this attack against me, Rabbi Kahane, and the Jewish people...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 11:20:02 AM »
+planetmuman "Jews need to return to their ancestral homeland in Eastern Europe and Russia".

So basically what this fool wants is the Jews to return to the countries that murdered millions of their people during the Holocaust?

>:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »
I worry for Israel, not because of Obama nor Iran...but the fact that the Israeli leaders are doing NOTHING about it, except complain!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 12:38:32 PM »
Israel has G'd.
AmeriKa has Barack Hussein Obama.

Guess who wins?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »
The jewish people -- or at least 80 percent of them in the US -- handed themselves to the enemy when they supported and financed Barry Soetoro's campaign. The jews are an unusually self destructive people.