Author Topic: Knock out game reversed.  (Read 589 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Knock out game reversed.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 07:31:32 PM »
Ye'Ha...A foot ball scoring field goal kick in the face and a ass whoopin fron the lady, she was putting a beat down on you damned fool LOL

How you like that s.h.i.t MOFO yep bet it don't feel to good when someone returns the favor, bet this fool will be the laughing stock of all his thug friends back in the Hood, and let's see if maybe he learned that if you want to play the game you ain't always gonna be the winner...LOL Hope your head hurts real bad and your face is swollen for days you stupid punk!

He best not be going to prison looking all pretty down on his knees, if a woman can get the beat down on you tough guy, you best pray your fellow brothers don't make you their sweet heart in the shower, don't be droppin that their soap pretty boy!
:::D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »
Just great... :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 10:31:36 PM »
Picture perfect kick.  Dead eye!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer