Author Topic: Iraq defeats Saudia Arabia in Asia Cup final  (Read 1848 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Iraq defeats Saudia Arabia in Asia Cup final
« on: July 30, 2007, 12:32:27 AM »
Sunnis, Shias and Kurds are all playing on the same soccer team.  So why is it that they rather be involved in insurgency groups and militias rather than stabilizing their country? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Iraq defeats Saudia Arabia in Asia Cup final
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:37:01 AM »
Does the winning team get a new goat statue with Mohammed's face as the goats face?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 12:39:21 AM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 08:54:15 AM »
yea but they'r not doing too bad ,who the hell cares about that sport anyhow
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »
The Kurds are generally not part of the terror gangs simply because they've been brutalized for ages by the arab and turkish muslims.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

*Gasp!*

Ehem...I! I care about this sport. It is a sad state of affairs when Soccer, that game of games, the REAL football, is knocked and insulted!

Think of the skill, the footwork, the daring goalie who will use even his own skull to bonk the ball away from his teams goal net! Think of all the running, the dashing to and fro, the sheer thrill and excitement of it all!

It's no wonder the world goes wild over Soccer.

Come to think of it, actually I don't really get it myself.

I still enjoy it though!  ;D
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 09:29:42 PM »

*Gasp!*

Ehem...I! I care about this sport. It is a sad state of affairs when Soccer, that game of games, the REAL football, is knocked and insulted!

Think of the skill, the footwork, the daring goalie who will use even his own skull to bonk the ball away from his teams goal net! Think of all the running, the dashing to and fro, the sheer thrill and excitement of it all!

It's no wonder the world goes wild over Soccer.

Come to think of it, actually I don't really get it myself.

I still enjoy it though!  ;D

Its fun to play.  Its also fun to watch if you're getting drunk with your buddies.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 09:55:03 PM »
Israel never qualifies for The World Cup because it has to compete with European teams to get there because The Arab Muslim Nazis won't let it compete in the weaker Asia division.

Israel will most likely never do well as they play and/or practice during Shabbat.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 02:34:54 AM »
Israel never qualifies for The World Cup because it has to compete with European teams to get there because The Arab Muslim Nazis won't let it compete in the weaker Asia division.

You have to thanks G-d that you can play with the cream dela cream of futball, what's the satisfaction  and honour from winning with the A-rabs. No A-rab team ever winned the Cup. Israelis just have to train harder and buy better players and some day they will be champions too.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm