Author Topic: Egyptian Astrologer: The Jews Will be Stronger in 2014.  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Egyptian Astrologer: The Jews Will be Stronger in 2014.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »
His "astrology" is about telling them to make Israel surrender as soon as possinle before December 2014. Soo this evil schmuck is saying to make Israel surrender FASTER. Listen to the ending.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:19:15 AM »
My advice to this "astrologer:"  The Jews are plenty strong!!  So stuff it!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 04:33:27 AM »
Astrology is idolatry. Gd is King and Israel has free will.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 11:50:53 AM »
I'm not promoting astrology...  I'm saying it could be a sign. Astrologers told Pharaoh that the Savior was going to be born. So Pharaoh tried to stop it. So what happened? Moses and the Exodus ! ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
I hope this prediction is true, but astrology and horoscopes are idolatry and soothsaying, or fortune telling, witchcraft, and divination...Deuteronomy 5 & 27