Author Topic: DemaGOGue BerGOGlio (Pope Antichrist I) Poses With Baby Animals For Attention  (Read 5681 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Photos Of Pope Francis And A Lamb Make Us So Happy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/pope-francis-lamb_n_4554696.html?ir=Religion

Bull-freaking-crap. The Huff Nazi Post hates all religions except Sh*tlam--until now when it has finally discovered Catholicism. What a coincidence that now just happens to be when the satanic false prophet has become the pontiff. Now the Fluffington Post suddenly likes all things Vatican. Nothing odd about that at all, right?

BerGOGlio, ysv, is truly an embodiment of all things evil and satanic. He should not be posing with baby lambs, but with goats. That is the animal that symbolizes him and his kingdom.  >:(

LSDBR

Gag (or Gog) me already, BerGOGlio (ysv).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
We already know that lady gaga is gog, not him.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
His Name is Jorge MArio BerGOGlio

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
His Name is Jorge MArio BerGOGlio
I like that!  :)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Now that he promotes public breast feeding, can he also pose for pictures with FEMEN?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now that he promotes public breast feeding, can he also pose for pictures with FEMEN?

This promotes pedophile beastiality for mudrats, not breastfeeding.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
BerGOGlio the deMAGOGue promotes every sick and evil cause on the planet.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
pope Francis is the bishop of rome, the leader of the catholic church and the succesor of saint peter, i ask you kindly not to disrespect his holines

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
pope Francis is the bishop of rome, the leader of the catholic church and the succesor of saint peter, i ask you kindly not to disrespect his holines

Respect has to be earned.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
no respect is to be given to everyone. Treat others the same way you want them to treat you.
And if someone would say these things about you with no evidence you would scream and shout anti semitism.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not a Catholic-basher. I have nothing whatsoever against devout, genuine Catholics, like the cardinals Bergoglio is firing because they dared to stand up for traditional Catholic standards.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
pope francis is the rock where christianity is built on. if you disrespect him you disrespect christianity, so yes you are a Catholic-basher

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
pope francis is the rock where christianity is built on. if you disrespect him you disrespect christianity, so yes you are a Catholic-basher
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :coffee:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
YOU'RE A FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The only Catholic basher is Bergoglio, who thinks abortion and sodomy are great and that Islam is just as valid a religion as Catholicism.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
pope Francis is the rock where Christianity is built on. if you disrespect him you disrespect Christianity, so yes you are a Catholic-basher
I understand that for some Catholics it's impossible so separate between criticizing the pope and criticizing their religion, but it can't work that way to outsiders. To us the pope is just another leader of people, and as a political figure and he is not beyond criticism. When he talks Christian doctrine it's not my business. When he talks politics, especially about matters that directly affect me, he is not beyond criticism.

If you follow JTF you can see we have the same attitude to great rabbinic scholars (e.g the late rabbit Ovadia Yosef). While they deserve respect as religious scholars when they promote disastrous political agenda they are not immune to criticism.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
The only Catholic basher is Bergoglio, who thinks abortion and sodomy are great and that Islam is just as valid a religion as Catholicism.
Be carefull how you talk about God's representative on earth!

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
I understand that for some Catholics it's impossible so separate between criticizing the pope and criticizing their religion, but it can't work that way to outsiders. To us the pope is just another leader of people, and as a political figure and he is not beyond criticism. When he talks Christian doctrine it's not my business. When he talks politics, especially about matters that directly affect me, he is not beyond criticism.

If you follow JTF you can see we have the same attitude to great rabbinic scholars (e.g the late rabbit Ovadia Yosef). While they deserve respect as religious scholars when they promote disastrous political agenda they are not immune to criticism.
i agree with you when you say they deserve respect, but there is a difference: pope francis is the succesor of saint peter who was chosen by jesus himself

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
YOU'RE A FREAKING IDIOT!!!!!
why are you even responding when all your going to do is curse

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Be carefull how you talk about God's representative on earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=C4QL5EnHgvc

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
youtube.com/watch?v=C4QL5EnHgvc
jij zou jezelf geen Nederlander mogen noemen

• Silver Star JTF Member
why are you even responding when all your going to do is curse
Well, why don't you read a book or two! Preferably the one Catholics weren't aloud to read until people stood up against the man made G-d's

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
jij zou jezelf geen Nederlander mogen noemen

Kom m'n paspoort maar halen.

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
Well, why don't you read a book or two! Preferably the one Catholics weren't aloud to read until people stood up against the man made G-d's
wow your completly off topic now congrats

Offline brenden

• Junior JTFer
Kom m'n paspoort maar halen.
Graag, een Nederlander zou iets over tolerantie moeten weten namelijk.