Author Topic: Fred Phelps about to begin his journey to Hell  (Read 2025 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fred Phelps about to begin his journey to Hell
« on: March 16, 2014, 11:21:54 PM »
There is a special place burning in hell for haters like this poor excuse for a human being. Fred Phelps is near death (Hurray!) and I am praying for a painful exit from this mortal world. May he languish in excruitating pain for as long as possible in the fiery furnace of the deepest depths of Gehinnom for his Jew hatred and his constant desecration of G-ds name.

Let us celebrate this animals death..
 :dance: :) ;D :dance: :) :dance: ;D
http://www.newsmax.com/US/westboro-church-founder-fred-waldrom-phelps/2014/03/16/id/559836/

The founder of a fundamentalist church known for picketing military funerals and political events with anti-gay signs was excommunicated last year and is near death in a Kansas hospital, his son said on social media on Sunday.

Fred Waldron Phelps Sr., who launched the Topeka-based Westboro Baptist Church in the 1950s, "is on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house," his son, Nathan Phelps, wrote on his Facebook page.

The younger Phelps, one of several members of the family to have parted ways with the church, also said his father was excommunicated by his own church last August, but did not say for what reason.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this," he said. "Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made."

The Westboro Baptist Church did not respond Sunday to an email seeking confirmation that Fred Phelps had been excommunicated.

Phelps had long been pastor of the church, which is best known for carrying anti-gay signs and picketing events including military funerals, gay rights rallies, political gatherings and mainstream Christian events.

The protests reflect the Westboro church's view that God is punishing America for tolerance of gays and lesbians.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a civil rights organization, has called the church "arguably the most obnoxious and rabid hate group in America."

Though the church has been sued in the past, it has successfully defended its right to free speech in court.

Nathan Phelps and some other members of the family have left the Westboro group in recent years. He has spoken out on behalf of gay and lesbian groups.

In his Facebook post, he said family members who had parted ways with the church were not allowed to visit Fred Phelps in hospice.

"I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved," he wrote. "And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their goodbyes."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Fred Phelps about to being journey to Hell
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »
G-d Hates False Prophets

G-d Hates those who Hate Israel

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 11:27:31 PM »
Fred Phelps is going to burn in Hell

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Fred Phelps about to begin his journey to Hell
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 11:39:46 PM »

Fred Phelps, the devil incarnate

An Ugly man with an even more ugly heart

Hope you like that burning feeling Fred

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 11:42:29 PM »
May every single member of Westboro so-called "church" die of aids ASAP. Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 11:43:27 PM »
May every single member of Westboro so-called "church" die of aids ASAP. Amen!

Amen and Amen...

Let all who follow the lead of this charlatan share his fate..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 12:34:43 AM »
Yimach shemo to this cockroach.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 08:13:34 PM »
Wouldn't it be a hoot if some people really did that? 

There should be a protest at his funeral with signs that say "God hates the Westboro Baptist Church" and "God hates Fred" and "God hates the Phelps family" and "Thank God for dead Phelps's".

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »
Any Topeka Kansas JTF'ers here????

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »
G-d Hates False Prophets

I checked that verse, what he doesn't do is read on to the next verse and the next chapter which speaks about the RETURN of Israel and the REVENGE against the enemies of the Jews. Also it mentions specifically the sin of Idol Worshipping, which Jews for the vast majority have gotten rid of. Even if the claim about Jews being "Secular" still they don't do "Idol Worship".

27 and the LORD rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day'.--  28 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God; but the things that are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. {S}
Continuing next chapter
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/e/et/et0530.htm

Deuteronomy Chapter 30
 1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt bethink thyself among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,  2 and shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and hearken to His voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul; 3 that then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the peoples, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.  4 If any of thine that are dispersed be in the uttermost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will He fetch thee.  5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and He will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. 6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thy heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.  7 And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, that persecuted thee. 8 And thou shalt return and hearken to the voice of the LORD, and do all His commandments which I command thee this day.  9 And the LORD thy God will make thee over-abundant in all the work of thy hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good; for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as He rejoiced over thy fathers;  10 if thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law; if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul. {S}  11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not too hard for thee, neither is it far off.  12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say: 'Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?'  13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say: 'Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, and make us to hear it, that we may do it?'  14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it. {S}  15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil,  16 in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His ordinances; then thou shalt live and multiply, and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest in to possess it.  17 But if thy heart turn away, and thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;  18 I declare unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish; ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over the Jordan to go in to possess it.  19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed;  20 to love the LORD thy God, to hearken to His voice, and to cleave unto Him; for that is thy life, and the length of thy days; that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD swore unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them. {P}
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2014, 09:09:41 PM »
So we could put Deuteronomy 30:7 on the signs at the funeral protest.

:clap:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »
Yes.

Let's give them a taste of their own medicine.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2014, 10:45:42 PM »
The way the article is written gets them followers. Nobody likes the degenerates. When you say "they are anti-homosexual", it's a compliment. They should really say they hate America and Jews and everyone and each other.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge