Author Topic: Jewish Family Converts To ISLAM  (Read 6438 times)

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
Jewish Family Converts To ISLAM
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:03:31 PM »

A jew called Joseph Cohen, was living in USA then moved to Gaza in Palestine as a jew settler on the year 1998.. He met an Emarati (from UAE) Muslim Sheikh through the internet and discussed with him religious discussion about many facts, which ended for Cohen to be a Muslim, converted to Islam and changed his name to Yusuf Khattab.
If you want to contact Yusuf Al-Khattab, then visit his Forum "Jews for Allah"

IRAN

newman

Re: Jewish Family Converts To ISLAM
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 10:08:19 PM »
Even .1% of Jews can go insane.

Islam is a religion of rape, murder and terrorism started by a derranged arab child molester who was an evil, false prophet.

Persia was once a great civilisation respected by the world and now it is a third world toilet because arab muslims invaded and destroyed it.

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 10:09:41 PM »

Islam is a religion of rape, murder and terrorism started by a derranged arab child molester who was an evil, false prophet.

Persia was once a great civilisation respected by the world and now it is a third world toilet because arab muslims invaded and destroyed it.
lol

IRAN

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 10:10:40 PM »

lol

You agree

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 10:12:40 PM »
Quote from: newman
You agree
not realy  :laugh:

IRAN

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 10:17:40 PM »
You agree

Does it not anger you that the great civilisation of persia was destroyed by primitive arabs? Are you not angry that Persians who built great cities have not accepted islam of their free will but had it forced on them at the point of a sword by arab apes who never put a single brick on top of another?

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 10:33:01 PM »
You agree

Does it not anger you that the great civilisation of persia was destroyed by primitive arabs? Are you not angry that Persians who built great cities have not accepted islam of their free will but had it forced on them at the point of a sword by arab apes who never put a single brick on top of another?
I don't think the arabs are so primitive. I was in Dubai during the summer 2006 and I saw a very modern, beautiful and powerful civilisation.

And no, it doesn't anger me that the civilisation of persia was destroyed. Seriously, who care ? Iran is much better now. I know the reality about Iran and it's a very nice country. The iranians are very kind and polite and the country is beautiful.

IRAN

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 10:41:16 PM »
You agree

I don't think the arabs are so primitive. I was in Dubai during the summer 2006 and I saw a very modern, beautiful and powerful civilisation.

And no, it doesn't anger me that the civilisation of persia was destroyed. Seriously, who care ? Iran is much better now. I know the reality about Iran and it's a very nice country. The iranians are very kind and polite and the country is beautiful.
Anything of significance you see in an arab country was built by the west or with science or culture absorbed from people the arabs conquered by violence.

You are right to some degree about persians. They have a spark of humanity and culture that is missing from arabs.

Before islam, Persia needed to technical assistance from outside, but now..............it is a backward country. Do you really think the arabs are your friends? The arabs are so jeolous of the persians, they will try to destroy you if they ever succeed in destroying Israel (G_d forbid). Why do you think the Saudis are buying so many modern weapons from the USA?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 10:50:59 PM »
I think its very sad than any iranian is a muslim. Iranians are better than that...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 11:23:44 PM »
My parents are Iranian Jews.  They said the Persians had a great culture, but when the Arabs invaded, they destroyed the libraries and everything.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 11:39:47 PM »
Yes its true, Lisa. One of the oldest libraries on earth was hideously burned to the ground by the muslim hordes. The same thing happened to the Library of Alexandria. According to Islam, the only book that mattered was the koran. So much has been lost because of islam...

Ayatolla,

Who cares?!?! What is wrong with you! I agree with you that Iran is a very nice country. But Iran used to be a world power! It used to be one of the greatest centers of knowledge in the ancient world! Koroush e Bozorg was the founder of human rights! You settle for mediocrity when we could be world class! Sadly this is what is wrong with Iran today... Islam has poisoned the minds of Iranians into thinking that having what Arabs have is enough...

Islam has got to go if Iran is ever going to be something great again!
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 11:40:29 PM »
My parents are Iranian Jews.  They said the Persians had a great culture, but when the Arabs invaded, they destroyed the libraries and everything.

Iranian Jewesses are gorgeous! The singer Rita is one.....post your pic!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 11:50:19 PM »

Who is Rita?  The only Iranian singers I've ever heard of were Googoosh and Aref.

I don't I'll post a picture, since I prefer to keep a low profile.  And also, who knows how many sicko lurkers we have trolling here 

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 11:54:25 PM »

Who is Rita?  The only Iranian singers I've ever heard of were Googoosh and Aref.

I don't I'll post a picture, since I prefer to keep a low profile.  And also, who knows how many sicko lurkers we have trolling here 

Rita is a hugely popular Israeli singer. google her. I read that Persian Jewesses are known for modesty and beauty.

Just kidding about the pic.  :laugh: I was curious if you looked like Rita, though. I imagined you as a Ashkenazi princess. Shows me not to assume things.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 06:50:51 AM »
Isn't there a Jew who converted to Islam and works with Al-Qaeda?  I think when they released a video a couple months ago, he was the one who made the threats.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 09:40:34 AM »
Re:  that fat drek on TV

He was born into a mixed faith marriage; a marriage totally confused and devoid of any faith.
Then, he was bounced around to relatives to have "some of their religion".
Meanwhile, his insane parents lived a G-d-free live of hippie-dippie nonsense.
Somewhere around late adolescence, he was talked into attending a mosque, and was there completely brainwashed in a very short period of time into "doing the jihad", at which point he suddenly and overnight began wearing robes & turbans and threatening all non-Muslims at his school.
He's a certified "first-class Basketcase", a living example of what happens when a couple of mixed faiths marry and think that their offspring will do just fine not knowing who or what they believe.
I'm surprised that old "W" hasn't brought this queer back to San Quentin hog-tied and naked, just like he did "Taliban Johnny" five years ago.
Question:
Why is it, that "W" & friends refuse to clean out Pakistan, which is the place that the Pillsbury Doughboy mentioned above, as well as Bin Laden hissownself, is certainly holed up and living "the life of Reilly"?
Is he afraid that the U.S. Armed Forces can't "take on" Musharraf's army?
Afraid of "causing instability in the region?" (he shouldn't be...after all the experience he has doing so in the Middle East).
Afraid that "extremists" will gain power there and have "the bomb"? (who cares?....we should wipe out all of them).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »
Isn't there a Jew who converted to Islam and works with Al-Qaeda?  I think when they released a video a couple months ago, he was the one who made the threats.

I think you're referring to Adam Gadahn.  And he was not Jewish halachically.  He was merely of Jewish ancestry on his father's side, I believe. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 11:48:53 AM »
he's a person who would be a hippie toilet cleaner if he did'nt become a moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 11:02:34 PM »
I remember hearing about that Jew convert to Islam. Brought me great sadness.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 11:53:11 PM by aC23 »

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 11:14:59 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

they call him azzam the American

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
You agree

The reason Dubai is such a powerful civilisation ....well modern for a start....is because half of the population is hindu and outsiders who have invested simply for money. The locals- muslims in Dubai- are horrible, they allows get preference for everything. A local child cannot be expelled from school, neither shouted at and they also get bigger houses and think they are royalty.