Author Topic: Allyson Schwartz Attacks Corbett, Wants To Sodomize Pennsylvania  (Read 572 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Allyson Schwartz Attacks Corbett, Wants To Sodomize Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
How dare she say she speaks for all of Pennsylvania? She certainly DOES NOT speak for religious Jews and Righteous Gentiles that live in Pennsylvania.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 06:26:41 PM »
I urge people that oppose the policy of legalizing Sodomite "marriages" to comment on the video and say why you support Governor Corbett for re-election.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
Lady, You are dumb as a rock, its not about respect of Homosexuals, its about upholding God's Holy commands for his creation.  You won't get it until its too late and the world is under judgement will you?  Leviticus 18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, that is detestible. Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.  Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.  But you must keep my decrees and my laws.
Romans 2:5  "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasured up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and the revelation of the Righteous Judgement of God."

Romans 1:24  Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the creator, who is forever praised. Amen.   Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones, in the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.  Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves due penalty for their perversion!  God's word is perfectly Clear!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 12:18:26 PM »
According to polls, she will win.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
Lady, You are dumb as a rock, its not about respect of Homosexuals, its about upholding God's Holy commands for his creation.  You won't get it until its too late and the world is under judgement will you?  Leviticus 18:22 Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, that is detestible. Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.  Even the land was defiled; so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.  But you must keep my decrees and my laws.
Romans 2:5  "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasured up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and the revelation of the Righteous Judgement of God."

Romans 1:24  Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.  They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the creator, who is forever praised. Amen.   Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones, in the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.  Men committed indecent acts with other men and received in themselves due penalty for their perversion!  God's word is perfectly Clear!

There are also many reasons to oppose homosexuality without getting religious. Homosexual life spans are on average 20 years shorter and there are many diseases that can result from homosexual practices. There is also undeniable proof that homosexuality is an indoctrinated and learned behavior, but unfortunately even given human logical reasons for opposing homosexuality many wait till its to late.