Author Topic: Racist group BAMN threatens physical violence  (Read 756 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Racist group BAMN threatens physical violence
« on: April 20, 2014, 02:45:34 AM »
Because University of Michigan didn't accept a black student into their school with a 3.6 GPA and a 23 ACT score (when the average was 28-32) and her SAT score wasn't even mentioned.

If anything she probably gets a boost for being black not the other way around. Why do blacks think that the standards should be lowered for them? If I was her I would be ashamed to think that I should get into college just for being black.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/04/39352-black-students-demand-education-despite-being-unqualified/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Racist group BAMN threatens physical violence
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 03:40:31 AM »
They will never admit the problem is most blacks get significantly low score because they are significantly less qualified, instead they claim the tests are racist, the teachers are racist...

Just look at this agglomeration of useless imbeciles (of all races BTW):

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 10:14:28 AM »
I be Black...deyfoe I be goin' to da Yoonyveristy of Michigum!

Dey deny me admissiums...dey mus' be raciss! It be my right to go to Michigum!

MMMM...HHHMMM!!!!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 02:46:13 PM »
They will never admit the problem is most blacks get significantly low score because they are significantly less qualified, instead they claim the tests are racist, the teachers are racist...

Just look at this agglomeration of useless imbeciles (of all races BTW):

Agglomeration? I like that word. I'm going to start incorporating that into my vocabulary.

Anyway, back to the subject. Your commentary is spot on.

The first step to finding a solution is to actually admit what the real problem is. That college has every right to admit whomever they feel like based on their criteria. If they don't like it, tell them to kick rocks. With a 3.6 GPA, which by the way is not an incredible accomplishment considering the fact that the quality of our education system has drastically deteriorated, that person should have no problem being admitted to another college with less stringent acceptance criteria. 

Black people have literally destroyed whatever value the race card may have had. Especially with counterproductive protests like this.

I be Black...deyfoe I be goin' to da Yoonyveristy of Michigum!

Dey deny me admissiums...dey mus' be raciss! It be my right to go to Michigum!

MMMM...HHHMMM!!!!!!

:::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 05:55:16 AM »
There is institutional racism against blacks but it is not manifested in the way in which these activists seem to think that it is.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 07:50:00 PM »
There is institutional racism against blacks but it is not manifested in the way in which these activists seem to think that it is.
Yes.