Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 365 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:18:52 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:26:55 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Planned Perverthood hires sex offenders to murder babies
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 08:12:55 PM »
I read someplace that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger was actually against abortion.  If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

However, she was certainly a big proponent of eugenics.  Before her movement became Planned Parenthood, she published a newsletter called the National Birth Control Review, which features articles by prominent eugenicists of the time. 

I also read parts of her book "The Pivot of Civilization" where she wrote about preventing the "poor, epileptics, the 'feebleminded' and others from reproducing.