Author Topic: Commentary on Exodus: Perush ha-Maccabee  (Read 746 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Commentary on Exodus: Perush ha-Maccabee
« on: May 04, 2014, 10:48:01 PM »
 :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Now in English!

I placed an order today, got the info about it today as well.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1494355175/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.createspace.com/4553382

Paperback: 806 pages
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Commentary on Exodus: Perush ha-Maccabee
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 11:08:30 PM »
Kol HaKavod Tag Machir...

Please tell us how it is, and relate what you learn in your posts.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 11:15:08 PM »
Kol HaKavod Tag Machir...

Please tell us how it is, and relate what you learn in your posts.

Bli Neder. Maybe move this post to the Torah section. Didn't get the book yet. Have a couple of cooks coming soon, will definitely push the other's aside and focus on this Sefer in time to come (although will read this and another book as well).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 11:19:53 PM »
Bli Neder. Maybe move this post to the Torah section. Didn't get the book yet. Have a couple of cooks coming soon, will definitely push the other's aside and focus on this Sefer in time to come (although will read this and another book as well).

A couple of cooks? What kind of food do these cooks make?

I think you meant some books are coming soon...

It is good to have a bookshelf full of books you have read, or are reading... Very good.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 11:33:03 PM »
A couple of cooks? What kind of food do these cooks make?

I think you meant some books are coming soon...

It is good to have a bookshelf full of books you have read, or are reading... Very good.

Yea books. I meant I have a couple of books I just ordered that I am waiting for and today I just saw and found out that this book by Rav Kahane ZTL HYD finally came out in English so I purchased it as well. B"H will be reading it once I receive it.