Author Topic: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show  (Read 14286 times)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 12:53:29 AM »
That's wonderful. Hope it goes well for Chaim.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 01:06:38 AM »
Yep and he's better then Stern
NO1s Better then Stern.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 02:15:38 AM »
Mancow and/or his staff saw our anti-Hillary Clinton videos on youtube and contacted me on my youtube homepage. Youtube is the place where you get discovered.

This is truly a miracle.  Chaim's definitely going to plug the forum and the YouTube shows, I can't wait to see how our membership is going to increase. 

When you're as good as Chaim, it's hard to keep people from wanting to hear you.  The only reason he's not on major media networks and news shows is because he's too politically incorrect because if you're not 100% PC then you're not going to get any airtime.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2007, 03:02:07 AM »
Are people going to wake up early and listen live? I am and its only a few hours away so let me go and try to get some sleep.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2007, 06:12:10 AM »
Yep and he's better then Stern
NO1s Better then Stern.

I used to listen to Stern...But it's the same crap everyday...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2007, 06:59:16 AM »
OK, I'm listening to his show right now, let's hope he comes on soon...
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2007, 07:03:43 AM »
Man, this show is retarded.  It's the most unorganized and aimless pile of drivel ever.

He's supposed to be the first guest on the show. 

He's listed as "Ben Pesach"  ::)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:06:02 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2007, 07:32:17 AM »
I just heard the show, oh MAN was Chaim on fire!  I hope he comes back on the show a bit more.  It sounded like some people were shocked at what he was saying and they wanted to cut him off.  Let's hope he comes back after the break.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2007, 07:42:08 AM »
Fot those who did'nt hear it you can download it later
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 07:45:39 AM »
Mancow did not plan to keep Chaim on a long time. But he played quotes from Chaim's videos, he let Chaim speak without interrupting him, and he repeatedly plugged JTF.ORG. It was short but he was very respectful. And for Mancow, that it is positive. He sometimes is rude and impossible with guests.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 07:47:37 AM »
Yes he's
 a good guy he's a good conservative he just has to act a little crazy to get young listeners
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 07:50:40 AM »
For anyone who wants to listen to it without having to download the whole show, you can get it here, I recorded it and uploaded it.  Just click on the link for FREE and you can download it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/47691277/ChaimonMancow.mp3.html

newman

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 07:52:39 AM »
Thankyou, Ze'ev. I just missed Chaim and the remainder of the show sounds like retarded codswallop.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2007, 07:53:50 AM »
Mancow did not plan to keep Chaim on a long time. But he played quotes from Chaim's videos, he let Chaim speak without interrupting him, and he repeatedly plugged JTF.ORG. It was short but he was very respectful. And for Mancow, that it is positive. He sometimes is rude and impossible with guests.

I thought overall it went well.  Although Chaim's segment was just under three minutes, Mancow mentioned jtf.org twice and Chaim got his message out.  Given the time Chaim had, he managed it perfectly. 

It sounded like people on the show were shocked at what they were hearing and maybe didn't want to hear something as heavy as what Chaim was saying on a light morning show meant for entertainment.  Mancow mentioned how the people there were shocked so I think this played some part in their decision to shorten the amount of Chaim's airtime.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2007, 07:55:11 AM »
For anyone who wants to listen to it without having to download the whole show, you can get it here, I recorded it and uploaded it.  Just click on the link for FREE and you can download it.

Which one

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2007, 07:57:40 AM »

Which one

Click on FREE, the link on the right, and then you can download it from either place.  You have to input that code and then hit DOWNLOAD.  Sometimes the letters and numbers can look confusing so if you get it wrong the first time try it again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »
yea i forgot the letters :laugh: good work!!!

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 08:10:48 AM »
I bet pieces now spies on this forum,they probably are getting so angry Chaim got publicity on a major radio program

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2007, 08:25:02 AM »
This is it.  It is finally the break we need.  Now there's no stopping us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 08:55:38 AM »
zeev...you're the best!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 09:04:41 AM »
it was short but sweet.

madcow seemed to agree and truly hates hitlery and the clintons

some ask chaim on the askjtf if madcow would be willing to have chaim back again as a guest and how the response was from the audience?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 09:19:06 AM »
Ze'ev, can you put this on a YouTube video?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 09:26:35 AM »
Sounds like some decision-makers in the studio were ordering Mancow to cut Chaim off. It was nice of him to plug the website one more time at the end. Mancow prolly doesn't want to get Imus'd off the air... :( In these days if you talk bad about a democrat your right to free speech means nothing.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2007, 09:31:48 AM »

Thanks for the link Ze've!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2007, 09:43:21 AM »
Ze'ev, that site won't allow me to download the file. I've even tried through Tor.