Author Topic: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show  (Read 14282 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2007, 12:43:23 AM »
This link works shoshana, you just have to have the Quicktime plugin enabled but since you probably don't, this link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/47691277/ChaimonMancow.mp3.html

Still works.  Or downwithislam can send it to you, it's a pretty small file.

EDIT: Link removed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:37:45 PM by Mishmaat »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2007, 01:01:54 AM »
Thanks downwithislam for the clip and thank you ze'ev for the additional links. You guys are so helpful!

It was terribly short but jtf.org was mentioned a few times and Chaim did a wonderful job so it was certainly worth it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2007, 02:01:08 AM »
I don't know but it just made me angry. Chaim should of been kept on for way longer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2007, 05:05:15 AM »
This is good,,,  radio talk show business .... i just hope this still means Chaim has time for the other programs he does....

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2007, 01:10:34 PM »
I think Chaim was brilliant on the show, he made the most of his time but was rather held back by the host.

One step forward= a very good thing.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2007, 02:54:39 PM »
Hello friends, and good day.

Chaim did the best he could with that poor excuse for a "segment", and I'm happy with the content he was able to get in.  What disturbed me was that it sounded as if Mancow was replying to somebody in studio when he said "Well... he's not exposing anything to me...".  It's as if someone thought Chaim was giving out too much information.

All in all, a strong effort from Chaim.   Hopefully it'll result in more hits and members.

Kindest regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"