Author Topic: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show  (Read 14288 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: G-d willing, Chaim to be guest on Mancow network radio show
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2007, 01:39:33 PM »
Here it is TorahZionist: [link removed].
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:38:46 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »
Thanks!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2007, 01:55:27 PM »
Chaim sounds like the adrenaline is flowing.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2007, 01:55:56 PM »
Man that was short.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
Wow is Chaim a great speaker. I don't think anyone on earth could of delivered the message better in the literally seconds he had. I can't believe they cut him off after that long. It's retarded. Fox news brings the black hitler al sharpton on and lets him go on and on. Chaim should of been on for a half hour.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
Here it is TorahZionist: [link removed]

Thanks for the link. Chaim was Chaim, great as always but man was that short! A very strange and abrupt end to the segment as well.

EDIT: Link removed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:39:42 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2007, 03:06:55 PM »
I was dissapointed, while Chaim spoke well he was on very briefly, he really was only able to speak about that specific subject of Hillary, he didnt get to talk about the org, or the forum. It also didnt feel like a whole segment, this is the only time I can remember Mancow not saying goodbye to a guest.(I used to listen to the show when I was in Yeshiva in Skokie)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2007, 03:10:40 PM »
Yeah, man.  It was as if somebody decided that he was too controvercial at the last minute.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2007, 03:19:15 PM »
I'm not sure why, Chaim didnt say anything that extreme, he just went over the Clintons past and said it was a good indicator for the future.

Maybe they will have him on again, does anyone know the contact info for the show so we can send in e-mails saying we want Chaim to be on the show again?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2007, 03:21:17 PM »
I think Chaim was excellent for the short time they gave him. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2007, 03:24:43 PM »
Maybe they got a call from CAIR demanding to yank Chaim.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »
I am very upset at the way it went. The positive part is that Chaim is such an incredible speaker. I have never heard anyone be so smooth and able to pack in as much info as he did in the short time alloted to him. I am so pissed that it ended so abruptly. He didn't get a chance to speak about jtf or anything. I don't think it was worth anything. I also never saw a guest on for such a shrot period of time. It is insane. I wonder if Jimmy was contacted with an explanation of why he was treated like crap.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »
  very short, but intense...maybe Chaim touched somebody with his words and that moderator guy didn't want to loose his job..anyway, Chaim did the best he could and we must be very proud of him!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2007, 06:25:22 PM »
Ben-Alan , that link works wonderful. I did not realize Mancow had these kinds of opinions, and it was great too hear Chaim on this show. Chaim deserved a h311 of alot more time than what he got though.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2007, 06:31:27 PM »
To be honest, it was the "self-hating Jews and self-hating Americans" part that probably pushed him over the edge.  The dialog was going good back and forth and Mancow was talking about Pakistan and the ridiculousness of Obama's comments and then he asked Chaim why so many Jews support hillary if she isn't good for Israel and then he started with the "self-hating Jew" bit.  I think that's a bit too controversial to talk about on talk radio, Chaim should have just given a generic answer like "they're too politically correct" or "they're ignorant about Hillary's actual policies." 

When speaking to an audience like that it doesn't really do any good to talk about self-hating Jews it's more important to talk about the message.  Maybe Chaim's honesty hurt him in the end, I would just advise him in the future to not use such terms as self-hating Jews and self-hating Americans because that's very offensive to lots of people even though it's true.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »
Zeev, first of all, Chaim did not say self-hating Jews or self-hating Americans. He said "leftwing Jews" and "leftwing Americans". THAT is too hot for radio? It's ridiculous.
Before Chaim came on, Mancow and his female cohost did a comedy skit with jokes about gang raping women. They made gang rape of women a joke.
But mentioning that "leftwing Jews" don't support Israel just as "leftwing Americans" don't support America is too hot for talk radio? You have to be kidding. I hear much more controversial things than that on the radio all the time.
If Chaim is going to start self-censoring everything he stands for, then what's the point of our doing all of this?
Mancow did NOT object to anything Chaim said, and was actually agreeing with Chaim. In fact, Mancow said that he intended to put Chaim on hold for the half hour break until some jerk in the studio obviously told Mancow that he thought Chaim went too far.
Mancow may be hypersensitive because his program was pulled off the air in his home town of Chicago.
Whatever.
Remember that if not for the fact that Chaim spoke aggressively on the videos that Mancow's staff saw on YouTube, Chaim would never have been invited on to begin with. It was Chaim's aggressive speaking style that caught the staff's attention.
We just have to keep doing what we are doing and hope that the message gets out.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »

We just have to keep doing what we are doing and hope that the message gets out.
Every journey begins with that first step. The people of America are starving for some reality. Chaim delivers. I hope Mancow has him more often on the show. Let's all email Mancow and THANK HIM  for the opportunity that was given :)

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2007, 07:25:12 PM »
Zeev, first of all, Chaim did not say self-hating Jews or self-hating Americans. He said "leftwing Jews" and "leftwing Americans". THAT is too hot for radio? It's ridiculous.
Before Chaim came on, Mancow and his female cohost did a comedy skit with jokes about gang raping women. They made gang rape of women a joke.
But mentioning that "leftwing Jews" don't support Israel just as "leftwing Americans" don't support America is too hot for talk radio? You have to be kidding. I hear much more controversial things than that on the radio all the time.
If Chaim is going to start self-censoring everything he stands for, then what's the point of our doing all of this?
Mancow did NOT object to anything Chaim said, and was actually agreeing with Chaim. In fact, Mancow said that he intended to put Chaim on hold for the half hour break until some jerk in the studio obviously told Mancow that he thought Chaim went too far.
Mancow may be hypersensitive because his program was pulled off the air in his home town of Chicago.
Whatever.
Remember that if not for the fact that Chaim spoke aggressively on the videos that Mancow's staff saw on YouTube, Chaim would never have been invited on to begin with. It was Chaim's aggressive speaking style that caught the staff's attention.

Ok, yeah I thought that he said self-hating but I just listened to it again and you're right, he simply said left-wing Jews and pointed out that they don't necessarily support Israel.  Maybe that was too controversial because there are probably left-wing Jews listening to the show who would object and point out that their version of "supporting Israel" proves that they are pro-Israel even though in actuality, they aren't really supporting Israel. 

There are also lots of left-wing Americans who would strongly object to someone saying that they don't support America, because in their eyes, they are supporting true American values.

So, the comment would most likely offend left-wing Jews (70% of American Jews) and left wing Americans (probably 40% of Americans) because Chaim suggested that they don't really support Israel or America. 

It's my opinion that yes, that could be seen as too hot for radio.  I've never heard anyone in the mainstream media say that the majority of American Jews don't actually support Israel.  For a hypersensitive show that could be seen as a controversial point of view even though it's a correct one.

I'm sure Mancow is hypersensitive about his show, I'm just saying that for big talk radio programs it probably would make more sense to stick to the issue of Hillary Clinton in that sort of situation.

That woman's "comedy bit" before Chaim came on was atrocious, but we all know that sick and perverted jokes about gang rape are acceptable on the mainstream media but speaking the truth in a politically correct way isn't.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:30:01 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2007, 07:36:18 PM »
Most interviews on that sort of show go on for one segment which was about as long as Chaim's interview went on. It would have been great if they continued it for another segment however Chaim got his point across and they did mention the JTF.org site a few times which was great. What good would it have been if Chaim would have went on and not been Chaim just to get a few more seconds of exposure. All said and done I think it went well and I would not be surprised if Chaim doesn't get more requests from other shows because other hosts heard this short but powerful interview.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:47:10 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2007, 07:40:25 PM »
I still think that on the whole it was  a good sign for JTF that Chaim was invited on Mancow's show.

I wouldn't try to dissect it that much. Just be happy that he got to that large of an audience for whatever time it was.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2007, 07:48:36 PM »
interesting observation that it ended abruptly...seriously, ask chaim on the next askjtf.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2007, 07:50:51 PM »
To be honest, it was the "self-hating Jews and self-hating Americans" part that probably pushed him over the edge.  The dialog was going good back and forth and Mancow was talking about Pakistan and the ridiculousness of Obama's comments and then he asked Chaim why so many Jews support hillary if she isn't good for Israel and then he started with the "self-hating Jew" bit.  I think that's a bit too controversial to talk about on talk radio, Chaim should have just given a generic answer like "they're too politically correct" or "they're ignorant about Hillary's actual policies." 

When speaking to an audience like that it doesn't really do any good to talk about self-hating Jews it's more important to talk about the message.  Maybe Chaim's honesty hurt him in the end, I would just advise him in the future to not use such terms as self-hating Jews and self-hating Americans because that's very offensive to lots of people even though it's true.

He didn't say self-hating Jews..he said left winged jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2007, 12:31:01 AM »

He didn't say self-hating Jews..he said left winged jews.

Yes I know dannycookie, I corrected that in my later statement. 

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2007, 12:38:26 AM »
I can't get the download page to open for some reason. Says Internet Explorer can not find page. :-\

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2007, 12:40:11 AM »
Shoshana, I saved it on my pc. Should I send it to you through email?