Author Topic: Is Jorge "Asher" Meza really Jewish?  (Read 5144 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Is Jorge "Asher" Meza really Jewish?
« on: May 21, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »
Not only is not really a rabbi,but I suspect that his conversion may be phony as well or he did not have one at all.
When I asked him who was the bais din that did the giyur he would  not answer.
Kind of suspicious isn't it?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is Jorge "Asher" Meza really Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:44:59 AM »
I don't think so... If anything, he's a renegade Convert. He's a real tool bag! He has said a lot of bad things about Noachides.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:12:42 PM »
Not only is not really a rabbi,but I suspect that his conversion may be phony as well or he did not have one at all.
When I asked him who was the bais din that did the giyur he would  not answer.
Kind of suspicious isn't it?

Does he owe you an answer. Guys please remember that the Torah tells us to be extra sensitive when it comes to converts. You are not allowed to remind them of who they were or to question their conversion. Are you planning to have your daughter marry him or his son or something? If not what business do you have either way?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 09:54:27 PM »
Do we have to discuss this here? In the Torah section it may be appropriate but in the general section it seems like nothing more than Lashon Hara (or Motzi Shem Ra)... I ignore him and he goes away..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 10:43:38 PM »
No he isn't.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 10:49:25 PM »
No he isn't.

Don't make an avera by writing something you don't know. Accusing someone of not being a convert when you don't even know who did his conversion is an avera whether you like him or not. Whether what he says is good and true or not either way, if he converted then he is a Jew.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 10:58:55 PM »
Don't make an avera by writing something you don't know. Accusing someone of not being a convert when you don't even know who did his conversion is an avera whether you like him or not. Whether what he says is good and true or not either way, if he converted then he is a Jew.

I talked to him. Word was that he had a Satmar conversion. There isn't any Satmar Rabbi anywhere claiming any affiliation. He won't say whether he's a Rabbi or not, and it's 100% obvious that he's not, but when you ask him if he's a Jew, he gets really offended. No Rabbi backs him up ever. His Rabbi would have stepped in already. We did research, and at least one of his outpoken supposed followers was an undercover baptist on facebook, so it's 99% likely he's a baptist minister, and .00000000001% likely he actually converted, and since he lies about being a Rabbi, that's almost 100% likely a Rabbi.

We did research after he came to JEWS FOR JUDAISM to promote that secular Jews convert to xtianity because he says it's better for them to loose their share in the world to come that way. If he says that there, I would bet there are sermons elsewhere. It's more of a sin to say that he's a Jew than he isn't.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2014, 12:20:28 AM »
Interesting but I will continue to ignore him because I am not sure if this is Lashon Hara or not. If he is not a Jew and he professes to be a Rabbi then we should warn people against him (and it would not be Lashon Hara because we are supposed to tell things to warn others)...

I just wish he would go away... What he says is not kosher in my book..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2014, 04:47:33 AM »
Interesting but I will continue to ignore him because I am not sure if this is Lashon Hara or not. If he is not a Jew and he professes to be a Rabbi then we should warn people against him (and it would not be Lashon Hara because we are supposed to tell things to warn others)...

I just wish he would go away... What he says is not kosher in my book..

I know so if I don't inform the public, I'm guilty as he is. He's making a bunch of fake converts, that's why he wants to be called a "Rabbi". It's a more valuable conversion than deform, because he says "orthodox".

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 10:12:04 AM »
בס''ד

He is an enemy of the Jewish people. He is against the very existence of the State of Israel and he makes phony conversions. He also demands that all Gentiles convert to Judaism, not even offering them the option of being bnei Noach or chasidei umot haolam (the righteous among the nations). Everything he stands for is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name). Everything he stands for is a complete distortion of authentic Torah Judaism.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 10:29:22 AM »
בס''ד

He is an enemy of the Jewish people. He is against the very existence of the State of Israel and he makes phony conversions. He also demands that all Gentiles convert to Judaism, not even offering them the option of being bnei Noach or chasidei umot haolam (the righteous among the nations). Everything he stands for is a Chillul Hashem (desecration of G-d's name). Everything he stands for is a complete distortion of authentic Torah Judaism.
Absolutely on spot Chaim & I have my doubts if he is really Jewish or not.