Author Topic: Nike's World Cup Video IS Anti-Semitic  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Nike's World Cup Video IS Anti-Semitic
« on: June 11, 2014, 10:09:02 AM »
I can't believe this is a simple omission! It's a deliberate attempt to play onto lowest gutter instincts of the 3rd worlders who will watch the greatest show on Earth.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181597#.U5hh7Nq9KSO

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nike's World Cup Video IS Anti-Semitic
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 01:42:31 PM »
Did anyone see how one of the evil players (Meaning against the clones.) had a shirt on with an ad for Emirates Airlines? You can also see Qatar Airways on one of the shirts.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »
Did anyone see how one of the evil players (Meaning against the clones.) had a shirt on with an ad for Emirates Airlines? You can also see Qatar Airways on one of the shirts.

Yep, blue=  Emirates and blue and red (jersey) is Quatar
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »
I've noticed it as we'll. keep in mind that

a) no advertisement is worn by national team during the World Cup

b) there are no coincidences or mistakes that find a way into adds at this level: every font, font size, article in sentence, color and shadow are carefully vetted by commitees and executives at the highest level to make sure, for example that LGBT, feminazis, ACLU, muslamic or other gutter trash is offended.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 04:10:04 AM »

a) no advertisement is worn by national team during the World Cup

That is because those two players (Iniesta and Ibrahimovic) are wearing their club shirts (Barcelona/"Qatar Foundation" and Paris Saint-Germain/"Fly emirates") instead of their national team shirts. The problem is that Spain and Sweden have Adidas as technical sponsor and this is a Nike commercial.
Nike has a contract with the player but can't use their images wearing their national team shirts. Barcelona and PSG are Nike teams, BUT if you want to use their "image" in a tv commercial etc you need to put their sponsors on the shirt.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 05:11:44 AM »
Explain why that's anti-Semitic. Is it because they had Muslim players in it or did they leave out a prominent Jewish player? I'm not really that educated on soccer players and who they are.

I didn't see anything in the video that said kill the Jews or anything like that, so I didn't catch the anti-Semitism.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 06:37:45 AM »
Explain why that's anti-Semitic. Is it because they had Muslim players in it or did they leave out a prominent Jewish player? I'm not really that educated on soccer players and who they are.

I didn't see anything in the video that said kill the Jews or anything like that, so I didn't catch the anti-Semitism.

The football logo on the shirts of the clones looks like a magen david.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 07:24:48 AM »
The football logo on the shirts of the clones looks like a magen david.

I guess I thought that was just a gear-shape.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 10:06:52 AM »
That is because those two players (Iniesta and Ibrahimovic) are wearing their club shirts (Barcelona/"Qatar Foundation" and Paris Saint-Germain/"Fly emirates") instead of their national team shirts. The problem is that Spain and Sweden have Adidas as technical sponsor and this is a Nike commercial.
Nike has a contract with the player but can't use their images wearing their national team shirts. Barcelona and PSG are Nike teams, BUT if you want to use their "image" in a tv commercial etc you need to put their sponsors on the shirt.
Great, thank you! Makes sense. I am rooting for Italy, forza azzuri!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 06:33:34 PM »
I think it's a stretch to say it's Anti-Semitic. Of course Nike's strategy of glorifying half-ape half-moron sport stars so they could sell their overpriced "sport fashion" to couch potatoes is both evil and genius.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »
It's sly anti-Semitism.   But you know what, it's nothing new.  The world hates Jews and is always out to get us in one way or another. 

The best answer, throw the Arabs the hell out of Israel.   And throw Netanyahu the hell out of office.  In either order.  Doesn't matter to me.