Author Topic: JTF member meeting in Queens College.  (Read 30654 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JTF member meeting in Queens College.
« Reply #175 on: August 10, 2007, 08:50:05 PM »
Chaimfan you did not receive a response because their is no basis for the claim. It is entirely permissable to attack rabbis or anyone else that is trying to destroy innocent people.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #176 on: August 10, 2007, 09:02:57 PM »
In Judaism you can't attack anyone cuz it "Leshon HaRa" unless the one you attacking done bad things..Ovadia  :o
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
Dexter, can you believe I was threatened while mine and Chaim Ben Pesachs attackers were just given a treat for what they did?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2007, 09:31:03 PM »
Everybody recognizes that there are evil "Christian" theologians such as Richard Mouw (president of Fuller Seminary in Pasadena, CA) and Jimmy-hat Farter. The Bible teaches that there is such a thing as Erev Rav. How are some of these rabbis any different from Jimmy Carter (ys"vz)?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #179 on: August 10, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »
Yeah, Down, I read what he said, basically he was saying that he believes the lies of Shabak officers like Haivri and Irv Rubin over Chaim himself or Rabbi Kahane (zt"l) or the actual people in the JDL.

Next thing you know Dominater will be cursing Rabbi Kahane himself and Jonathan Pollard.

Again with the Exaggerating.
And again you do nothing to disprove me. The fact that you did not deny that you are capable of cursing Rabbi Meir Kahane (zt"l) and Jonathan Pollard (zt"l) only can be taken to mean that you WOULD if you ever heard them condemning your idols.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2007, 09:51:27 PM »
Jonathan Pollard isn't dead .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2007, 11:53:41 PM »
We already had a meeting in Queens College several months ago that I organized but only CJD showed up. 
You should have made it more public... I would have come!
Make an announcement and post it a few weeks in advance so that we can all get ready for it... Let's try it again JDL.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2007, 10:52:08 AM »
Ummmmm, Until Shiloh Comes, you must not be listening to all the Ask JTF programs. While Chaim did say a few months ago that Calling the rabbi names was unhelpful, on a more recent show he was asked about it and he was much more lenient in regards to calling specifically Ovadia Yosef names. He said on the JTF fORUM, PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID TO ATTACK OVADIA YOSEF AND IT IS ACCEPTABLE HERE. Until Shiloh Comes, you seem to be very selective in your criticism, completely ignoring the fact that I was called names, guaranteed that I would burn an hell and you said nothing to condemn the fact that Chaim ben pesach was slandered. I am sure you would love to ban me because I am more right wing than you but you have to understand that banning me would hurt the forum more than it would hurt me. Sure I would Miss the forum if I was banned but then their would be a very small number of people who would be willing to stick up for Chaim. Their are only a handful of people who I have seen be willing to give it their all in support of Chaim. I know it is sometimes fun to flex your muscles and to threaten banning upon a member but you have to understand that it is not punishing me. I would miss everyone on this forum greatly and I plan on being a JTF member for life but if I am banned because I am uncompromisingly right wing then I am OK with that. I will not water down my message and I will not cease to defend myself for fear of being banned and I am sure many of the friends I have made on here would not be happy to see me banned. Please check with Cahim Ben Pesach himself and see what he says about my message. Don't make the decision on your own.

Hello DownWithIslam, and good day.

As is usually the case with you DWI, you concoct a strawman, and proceed to debate it.   Firstly you claim that I've specifically criticized you and only you.  The record shows I NEVER mentioned anyone's name in my initial reply, and that I admonished everyone in this thread to remain mindful that they are amongst friends, and that personal attacks will not be tolerated from anybody.   The name-calling, casting to hell etc... were things I specifically brought up in the spirit of defending you DWI, yet you choose to completely ignore it, and suggest I‘m picking only on you.   I'm not shocked at all.

The second strawman is the idea that you're "more right wing" than I am.   Something you conjured up in your own imagination because I don't throw around accusations and attack my friends personally in the manner that you have.  You have NO concept whatsoever of my political leanings that would justify that claim, DWI.  What I can tell you is that for the 7+ years I've been supporting JTF, I've never heard Chaim utter a word about our Constitutional system that disagreed with my own understanding.   "Right-wing" has nothing to do with attacking, anger, and implacability as you seem to think. It has to do with your system of socio-political beliefs -- and mine are as right wing as anybodies.

The last straw man is the idea that I would "love" to ban you.   When have I ever struck you as the type to throw around ban's as whimsically as you throw around insults?   I'm not you DownWithIslam, believe that.  I have no desire to "flex my muscle", since I consider every user on this forum an ally -- again, UNLIKE you. 

My initial post stands, and if I see the personal attacks continue then I will delete posts, and move to disciplinary action if necessary.   I have asked for nothing except common decency.  Criticize all you want, but personal attacks of the type in this thread against fellow forum members is not allowed.  If I see you or anybody else bashing long-standing forum members it will not be tolerated.   

Kindest regards as always,
Christopher
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 03:33:40 PM by Until Shiloh Comes »
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2007, 01:21:05 PM »
Hello DownWithIslam, and good day.

As is usually the case with you DWI, you concoct a strawman, and proceed to debate it.   Firstly you claim that I've specifically criticized you and only you.  The record shows I NEVER mentioned anyone's name in my initial reply, and that I admonished everyone in this thread to remain mindful that they are amongst friends, and that personal attacks will not be tolerated from anybody.   The name-calling, casting to hell etc... were things I specifically brought up in the spirit of defending you DWI, yet you choose to completely ignore it, and suggest I‘m picking only on you.   I'm not shocked at all.

The second strawman is the idea that you're "more right wing" than I am.   Something you conjured up in your own imagination because I don't throw around accusations, and attack my friends personally in the manner that you have.  You have NO concept whatsoever of my political leanings that would justify that claim, DWI.  What I can tell you that for the 7+ years I've been supporting JTF I've never heard Chaim utter a word about our Constitutional system that disagreed with my own understanding.   "Right-wing" has nothing to do with attacking, anger, and implacability as you seem to think. It has to do with your system of socio-political beliefs -- and mine are as right wing as anybodies.

The last straw man is the idea that I would "love" to ban you.   When have I ever struck you as the type to throw around ban's as whimsically as you throw around insults?   I'm not you DownWithIslam, believe that.  I have no desire to "flex my muscle", since I consider every user on this forum an ally -- again, UNLIKE you. 

My initial post stands, and if I see the personal attacks continue then I will delete posts, and move to disciplinary action if necessary.   I have asked for nothing except common decency.  Criticize all you want, but personal attacks of the type in this thread against fellow forum members is not allowed.  If I see you or anybody else bashing long-standing forum members it will not be tolerated.   

Kindest regards as always,
Christopher

Bravo.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel nazi troll needs to be banned immediently

Joe Schmo

« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2007, 01:59:37 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel nazi troll needs to be banned immediently

We haven't any banners at the moment.  It is the Sabbath.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2007, 06:41:53 PM »
First of all Until Shiloh Comes, stop fabricating stories about me throwing around insults. True I questioned certain members who threaten to leave and sure I am defending the truth against haters like tzvi ben roshel and dominator96 who the majority of this forum despises. You claim that I throw around insults? Name me one other person besides the ones I admitted to insulting above, that I have attacked! You said nothing to defend Chaim Ben Pesach but you made sure to threaten me! Look at how Chaim Ben Pesach was slandered, I suggest you clarify your position on that before threatening me. Also you tried to change the subject by bringing up that I made a false claim that you weren't as right wing as me. I possibly did say that, but I am not sure and if you could point out where I wrote that it would be helpful. If I did say that, all I meant was that if you don't like something I said, won't you show it to other admins like jeffguy and lisa before threatening? I guess not because you already saw that Lisa supported me. I don't want the JTF forum to have internal fighting and I don't want to continue this as it distracts us from our important goals. When I initially started debating with tzvi ben roshel and dominator, it was because they insulted myself and slandered chaim. I really didn't want it to turn out like this and I don't appreciate being threatened for no reason by a mod.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »
DWI, calm down. I do not want to see you get in trouble. Let me handle this.

Christopher,

I do think DWI has a point. Yeah, you may not have officially ever disciplined us, but you have often warned us to pipe down or cease a discussion or argument. For instance, you have often told me to stop criticizing other members or to stop insulting obviously evil people such as StørmFrønt trolls. I have yet to see similar warnings to left-wing posters or those who attack us. Maybe I have overlooked them--I admit this is a possibility, but I just haven't seen it.

For the record, I don't think DownwithIslam should have gone at you like this in this thread, but we are both frustrated that you have not said anything to Tzvi and Dominater, who are attacking Chaim and both of us for not considering Ovadia Yosef a saint.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2007, 08:38:43 PM »
Chaimfan thank you for the support. I do think I should of said what I said to him or else he will be free to terrorize me. I can't allow that. I don't want this to escalate and detract from the cause.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »
Christopher, a while back I made a legitimate thread asking for the Scriptural basis of not attacking any rabbis--I really wanted to know what verses and passages state this. Nobody ever gave me a straight response.
Youll get it sometime tonight or tommorow.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2007, 10:14:02 PM »
It should be on the tip of your tongue. Surely you would have the verse and book memorized for such an occasion as this.

I also am expecting to see the Scripture verses that teach that G-d makes an exception to the commandment against polytheism and idolatry for really great rabbis.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »
It should be on the tip of your tongue. Surely you would have the verse and book memorized for such an occasion as this.

I also am expecting to see the Scripture verses that teach that G-d makes an exception to the commandment against polytheism and idolatry for really great rabbis.
I dont know any "scripture". I know torah, Gemarah, Neviim, and such. There is more then 5 books to the torah. The Hachamim say that if a person learns all of his life non stop, he wont finish the whole torah, itll only be a drop in the ocean. And figure that I havent died yet, so Ive hardly learned alot of torah. Ill consult with my rabbi, look up a couple of sefarim and get back to you. This isnt christianity where there is the bible and thats it. It is impossible to remember the whole gemarah, which my answer is probably in. it also might be somewhere in the mishneh torah.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2007, 12:48:36 AM »
Dominator96, please don't cause a chillul hashem on the forum by insulting gentiles. Show some decency.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »
Quote from: Dominater96
I dont know any "scripture". I know torah, Gemarah, Neviim, and such. There is more then 5 books to the torah. The Hachamim say that if a person learns all of his life non stop, he wont finish the whole torah, itll only be a drop in the ocean. And figure that I havent died yet, so Ive hardly learned alot of torah. Ill consult with my rabbi, look up a couple of sefarim and get back to you. This isnt christianity where there is the bible and thats it. It is impossible to remember the whole gemarah, which my answer is probably in. it also might be somewhere in the mishneh torah.
Don't play wordgames with me wiseguy, you were called on something and if you cannot provide a source, I have to assume you and/or your rabbi are making this up.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #194 on: August 12, 2007, 01:13:55 AM »
Don't play wordgames with me wiseguy, you were called on something and if you cannot provide a source, I have to assume you and/or your rabbi are making this up.

So how 'bout an LA meeting?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2007, 01:25:17 AM »
Here's a good source for him to read in the Talmud Tractate Sotah 49a:

"R' Eliezer the Great says:  From the day the Temple was destroyed, the sages began to be like school teachers, school teachers like synagogue attendants, synagogue attendants like common people, and the common people became more and more debased: and there was none to ask, none to inquire.  Upon whom is it for us to rely? Upon our father who is in heaven. 

In the footsteps of the Messiah insolence will increase and honor dwindle; the vine will yield its fruit but wine will be dear; the government will turn to heresy and there will be none to offer them reproof; the meeting place (of scholars) will be used for immorality; Galilee will be destroyed.  Gablan desolated, and the dwellers on the frontier will go about begging from place to place without anyone to take pity on them; the wisdom of the learned will degenerate, fearers of sin will be despised and the truth will be lacking; youths will put old men to shame.  The old will stand up in the presence of the young.  A son will revile his father.  A daughter will rise against her mother.  A daughter in law against her mother in law, and a man's enemies will be the members of his household.  The face of the generation will be like the face of a dog.  A son will not feel ashamed before his father.  So upon whom is it for us to rely?  Upon our father who is in heaven."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 02:12:40 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Joe Schmo

« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2007, 01:35:29 AM »

So how 'bout an LA meeting?
Chaimfan:
How 'bout an LA meeting?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2007, 01:38:10 AM »
JDL, that looks like an absolutely brilliant source, but could you please explain what it means to this Gentile?  ???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »
JDL4EVER is actually knowledgeable and bases his opinion on Torah.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2007, 01:45:42 AM »
I know that. I just need a translation. (*cough*confessesignorance*cough*) :-[