Author Topic: Why do we have members who always threaten to leave?  (Read 6362 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do we have members who always threaten to leave?
« on: August 09, 2007, 08:20:00 PM »
There are two members of this forum in positions of authority who always threaten to leave upon hearing a whisper they don't like. I was wondering why they are treated like royalty by JTF when they are as loyal as a cat? We also have great members who are constantly attacked but would never threaten to leave because they know the cause is too important. I am sure most of you know who I am referring to in both examples.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 08:21:32 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

ftf

Re: Why do we have members who always threaten to leave?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:04 PM »
LOL, I love to know how liked I am. If JTF treats me like royalty, I'd love to know what it's like to be treated badly...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »
Maybe they need some attention???
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:23:10 PM »
Yasmine, I think they threaten to leave for less important reasons than that.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
The reason some of the members here threaten to leave is because they have been insulted in the past.

ftf, JTF treats you well.  Don't mistake the actions of a few to be the actions of JTF.

If we didn't want you here, you would be banned.

So stop feeling insecure here, you have no reason to. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:51 PM »
The reason some of the members here threaten to leave is because they have been insulted in the past.

ftf, JTF treats you well.  Don't mistake the actions of a few to be the actions of JTF.

If we didn't want you here, you would be banned.

So stop feeling insecure here, you have no reason to. 
Sorry, I always feel insecure, perhaps it's from years of being bullied at school

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »
I know, most of the posts of FTF have him threatening to leave. He always says if so and so happens, I will leave. Any reason to leave. If someone wants to leave, their is nothing stopping him. This is not a penitentiary.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:33:02 PM »
FTF, I have nothing against you but you have to understand that repeated comments like that can get on peoples nerves. I hope you stay but those types of threats are not helpful.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
maybe they think that they are always right and can`t easily accept criticism....I think that sometimes, if not always, is good to listen some other people who danced this dance before and know what they are talking about....

ftf

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 08:35:04 PM »
I currently have no intention of leaving, however, if any of my friends were banned I would feel that I had no other choice but to leave.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:36:37 PM »
I know, most of the posts of FTF have him threatening to leave. He always says if so and so happens, I will leave. Any reason to leave. If someone wants to leave, their is nothing stopping him. This is not a penitentiary.

Don't worry DownwithIslam, I've made this very clear in the past to him.  ftf understands this well.

You're right about those comments getting on people's nerves.  If you want to quit, just leave!  No threats needed, just do it like Allen-T did.  Say goodbye, and make good on your word.

One of our primary weapons against the Islamic threat is our unity.  They don't have unity and we have it, which makes us strong.

The Irgun and Stern group and Palmach disagreed on some things but they were able to unite to protect Israel from the arabs because the arabs didn't have unity or discipline. 

Always remember that.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 08:36:43 PM »
FTF, that is not a healthy way to look at things. Their are people on this forum who were banned and treated worse than you yet they came back and are the best jtf members.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »
FTF, that is not a healthy way to look at things. Their are people on this forum who were banned and treated worse than you yet they came back and are the best jtf members.

Yeah, Chaim cursed me out good on the first ask JTF (deserved it for buying into the Revava lies) but I came back.  Beat that. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 08:39:45 PM »
I'd just like too text I hate everyone equally. What's the next argument ? (SARCASM OFF !!!!)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 08:48:08 PM »
I think this thread is a little mean spirited.

We should be respectful of the leadership in the forum. They volunteer so much of their time and energy in here and I am so thankful for them.

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »
Absolutely Jeffguy, I was only addressing certain people who are always threatening to leave. I was not addressing wonderful people like yourself.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 08:55:52 PM »
Maybe I haven't been on long enough to know what y'all are talking about here?

ftf

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 08:57:14 PM »
He's having a dig at me.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 08:58:01 PM »
He's having a dig at me.

Oh, thanks for clarifying that.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
Trust me, most forums have their drama, and I've seen worse than JTF.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 09:07:19 PM »
I apologize if I said something wrong!!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »
JTF is a great org, and I bless the day I came across the people on this site. Even those I don't agree with. ( That would be the .1 percent !!)  There is alot too accomplish and much too be done. I am addicted too this site, and with great reason, the people in it are BRILLIANT !

To be honest, I feel I am apart of a group of people that want and desire too make a change , for the betterment of Israel and America.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 09:17:12 PM »
He's having a dig at me.

That's hardly an explanation.  Allen-T left the forum which created disagreements between some of the members of the forum and led to back and forth insults.  Some people felt like they weren't welcome here and threatened repeatedly to leave and also threatened to leave recently over newman being made an honorary winged member.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »
newman deserves to be a mod more than two of our current mods.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:10 PM »
He's having a dig at me.

That's hardly an explanation.  Allen-T left the forum which created disagreements between some of the members of the forum and led to back and forth insults.  Some people felt like they weren't welcome here and threatened repeatedly to leave and also threatened to leave recently over newman being made an honorary winged member.

Ok, thanks.