Author Topic: Dexter is a complete genius.  (Read 5383 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dexter is a complete genius.
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:57:58 PM »
Dexter is such a genius. I spoke to him on both the hebrew and english forums and I cannot get over how smart he is. I feel like I am speaking to a highly educated adult. I am talking to him now in PM's and I am amazed at his brilliance.  He is a prime example of what the state of Israel could do if it just wanted.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Dexter is a complete genius.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 10:03:45 PM »
Ummm.... :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
Thank you  :o  :o

I don't really wan't those compliment, everyone here is great person and most(well..all) of the people here are better than me .  :)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:11:30 PM »
I agree, Dexter is great. He, at the age of thirteen, does more stuff than most of the fifty-year-olds here.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 10:12:10 PM »
No dexter, you are only 13 and you have the brains of a 50 year old jewish scientist.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »
His posts are always constructive and he never sticks up for shas or any of that sort of crap.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 12:20:29 AM »
Yes.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 12:31:11 AM »
I would love to meet dexter in person.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 12:36:23 AM »
Yes Dexter is a genius, he isn't completely fluent in English but what he says is always brilliant because the meaning of what he is saying always shines through.

He communicates more intelligently and says more thoughtful things in a language THAT HE ISN'T EVEN FLUENT IN, than most adults who are fluent in English.

The world better watch out for this kid because he's going to be one of the geniuses in the next 10 years and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a nobel prize come out of this kid.

I told Dexter that I think he should get involved in science because I think he'd be able to use his brain for the most good there.  Either that or politics. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 12:37:37 AM »
I hope dexter uses his brains to destroy the muslims.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 12:41:20 AM »
Yeah, who knows he could develop a smart bomb that instantly gets sent to anyone who says "allah ackbar" or tracks down Qurans and blows up the entire area while leaving it in tact so we can take their oil.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 12:43:08 AM »
Thank you  :) :)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 12:56:35 AM »
Right on, DEX!

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »
Zero argument from me.

Dexter is an IRON MAN OF JUDAH as well as a genuine genius! When he begins to 'mix it up' in Israeli politics, it's all over for the judenrats. :D :D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 02:13:14 AM »
DownwithIslam, you are so right! Dexter is so smart.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 03:34:17 AM »
What is even more amazing about Dexter is that he is being educated in the most anti-Jewish, left wing educational institutions on earth. Being in Israel right now, I have seen first hand how the traitorous left wing governments of the past decade or so have brain washed the youth into believing that Zionism is wrong, that Judaism is antiquated and irrelevant and that the Jews are to blame for the so called "suffering" of the arabs. The youth actually believe in such lies such as the "nakbar" and wholeheartedly support the idea of giving up our land to the enemy. It is disgusting to see young Jews acting in such an immoral way, girls wearing hardly any clothes, young girls with tattoos and piercings everywhere, the disease of cigarettes and drugs, nightclubs blaring their music at extremely high volume on Shabbat, shops open on shabbat with youths pouring into them, and this is in Jerusalem, not Tel Aviv.
However, the most disgusting thing I have seen are the arabs, such a disgusting and G-dless group of peasants. Such ungrateful swine with their free healthcare and satellite TV's and SUV's whilst decent Jews struggle to make a living. These disgusting creatures pollute the old city with their market stalls yet have no qualms in selling Jewish relgious items such as Kippot, Chanukiot and Shofarot alongside their "free plestine" tshirts, the lowly dogs. Then the worst of the lot are the evil, disgusting, atheist, left wing American Jews that start sucking up to these arab monkeys with their "we support the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis too" garbage and "we hate the republicans and supported the oslo peace plan". These ugly, self-hating vermin kissing the arses of these arab diseases a stones throw from the Kotel, these parasitical leeches got a real taste of JTF Aussie style, the disgusting pigs, coming all the way to Israel and not supporting the oppressed Jews but the enemy whom wants us all dead!
The only hope for Israel are the right wing, Zionist Jews who make aliyah and real Jewish heroes such as Dexter. To witness first hand the absolute destruction of a whole generation of young Jews at the hands of the left wing traitors that have led Israel into disaster and to contrast that to Dexter makes one understand how much more brilliant Dexter really is.
Kol Hakavod Dexter V'Shabbat Shalom!

« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 03:39:03 AM by AussieJTFer »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 01:15:54 AM »
I just finished talking to dexter on ICQ. He is even smarter than I previously thought. His depth of knowledge is incredible for a 7th grader. Even the way he writes English is incredible. He writes better than any [censored] who was born in America.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 04:50:30 PM »
He certainly is, and a pat on the back for you Dexter.

I think it is great, that you are a strong Israeli and loyal to your roots, not many kids would care about their country as much as you show to do. Hopefull you'll get back what you have put in.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »
Wow, 13 years old.  I agree with what everyone has said so far. 
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 08:43:54 PM »
Yep.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »
I agree w/ downwithislam, Dexter is a very profound person.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 02:58:39 PM »
 100% agree with that!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline davidhagana

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 05:53:42 AM »
That's because he IS Dexter!
i means : he is NOT Sinister,

DEXTRA is the right wing  :)
opposing to
SINISTRA, the left wing!  >:(

source: Latin roots.

the "Augurs", Roman pagan divinators, where looking in the sky the flight of birds.
if they were coming from RIGHT HAND that was i good "AUSPICIOUS"
if birds were coming from LEFT HAND, that was announcing a bad "OMINOUS"

Nowadays, in mostly modern languages, we still use such saying, like :
(in French) : -" Etre droit dans ses bottes. " / to be right in your boots
it's means: to be righteous, honest, serious, franc
also: -" Se lever du pied gauche." / to wake up by left feet
it's means: to be moody, to have not a good state of mind today.

Before, when i had still the time to, while i was playing some RPG video games (like WOW, NWN) during holliday, my favorite nick name was DEXTER REGIS
Regis as "first name"
because the character i was pleased to play is a Holy Paladin: i Knight of Justice, servant of the Law; Fighting CHAOS EVIL.

so DEXTER REGIS, the Right Rules!  O0

bravo dexter, keep on!

David.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2007, 06:16:15 AM »
That's intresting and great coincidence .
Thank you for this information.  :)

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tivole69

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2007, 07:02:09 AM »
Maybe this Dexter can help us Czechs with gypsy problems!! has some advise, Mr.Dexter?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2007, 08:16:24 AM »
I cant believe your 13,Dexter.I didn't know! ;)