Author Topic: A topic about random things  (Read 10947 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: A topic about random things
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2007, 11:55:26 PM »
Sarah  , good grief, everytime I see your name I think of that song "Sarah" and I forget the name of the group that made it. Kind of a slow song. Jefferson Airplane was it ? Now I must go steal the song,,, I mean,,, borrow......

:)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 01:38:57 AM »
48 hour waiting periods on gun purchases are stupid. By the time I wait 48 hrs, I'm not angry anymore.

newman

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 03:40:50 AM »
There is one very important difference between a vulture and a mother-in-law. The vulture waits until you are dead.

newman

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 11:00:42 AM »
My father worked in profanity the way a great artist works in clay or oil paint.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 11:03:47 AM »
My father worked in profanity the way a great artist works in clay or oil paint.
"Deck the harrs with barrs of horry;

ra ra ra ra raaaa, ra raaa raaa raaa."

newman

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 11:06:50 AM »
"Deck the harrs with barrs of horry;

ra ra ra ra raaaa, ra raaa raaa raaa."

He wasn't a bloody chinaman!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 03:29:30 PM »
I've just started reading a book called 'The Warmth and Humour of the German People'. Finished.

That's great! ;D

newman

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2007, 10:57:07 AM »
Life is like a poo sandwich. The more bread you got, the less crap you eat.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 11:07:06 AM »
Red heifer - In Judaism, the red heifer (Hebrew:פרה אדומה; parah adumah) is a young cow that is sacrificed and whose ashes are used for the ritual purification of people who came into contact with a corpse. A heifer is a young cow before she has had her first calf.

The Red Heifer is not sacricied. It is just killed and burnt on The Mount of Olives.

The Red Heifer does sacricied in Bayit Rishon and Bayit Sheni .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 11:23:39 AM »
Life is like a hair on the side of the toilet bowl..........Sooner or later you get p*ssed off.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007, 11:46:09 AM »
I love traditional Scandinavian culture (not the current liberal form).. also love Scandinavian women. But their food sucks big time. Being used to Italian food, there's no comparison. But I still want a Nordic woman :D

newman

« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2007, 11:50:04 AM »
I love traditional Scandinavian culture (not the current liberal form).. also love Scandinavian women. But their food sucks big time. Being used to Italian food, there's no comparison. But I still want a Nordic woman :D

Oh...I dunno. Those dark Meditteranean ones are nice.................... Until they hit 40 and weigh 300 lbs.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2007, 12:14:03 PM »

Oh...I dunno. Those dark Meditteranean ones are nice.................... Until they hit 40 and weigh 300 lbs.

Hey hey hey.. that stereotype is long gone.. the weight gain starts at 50 now ;)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2007, 12:19:36 PM »

Hey hey hey.. that stereotype is long gone.. the weight gain starts at 50 now ;)

That's right, 50 is the new 40.  Or is it 30?  I'm not sure.  Anyway, I know that 75 is the new 65.  And 21 is the new 12.  Unless of course you're a Muslim male, in which case 12 is the new 12 so you can enjoy your wife sexually.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2007, 12:21:46 PM »

That's right, 50 is the new 40.  Or is it 30?  I'm not sure.  Anyway, I know that 75 is the new 65.  And 21 is the new 12.  Unless of course you're a Muslim male, in which case 12 is the new 12 so you can enjoy your wife sexually.

No no no....muslim years are like doggie years, so when an arab says he's marrying a 21 year old he means she's 3.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

No no no....muslim years are like doggie years, so when an arab says he's marrying a 21 year old he means she's 3.
That's crazy.  A 3 year old girl is way too young to marry.  Any good Muslim knows, as the prophet, piss be upon him, proved, that 6 is the marrying age for a girl. 
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2007, 12:59:22 PM »

That's crazy.  A 3 year old girl is way too young to marry.  Any good Muslim knows, as the prophet, piss be upon him, proved, that 6 is the marrying age for a girl. 

Yes, but the moral of that story was that Mo' was incredibly kind in marrying someone who was over the hill.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2007, 01:01:54 PM »

Yes, but the moral of that story was that Mo' was incredibly kind in marrying someone who was over the hill.

Ah, I see now.  What was his stance on marrying an embryo?
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »

Ah, I see now.  What was his stance on marrying an embryo?

I'll have to check the koran, but I think they can marry a fetus if the father gives consent, but they can't consumate the marriage until the cord is cut.