Author Topic: Muslims and far-leftists rioting and burning things in France for "palestine"  (Read 993 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Attacking Jews, synagogue, police, police station and other things in the streets of France.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Once La Belle Pays is quickly turning into a hell hole of Europe. Nice going France, expunging their Jews and breeding muslamics
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:25:00 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
There France JDL is doing a good job but they are massive outnumberd by the Islamics all the time.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The shuls here either have walls around them and a million cameras, or police posted outside 24/7 and riot gates surrounding. I've never seen anything like this. I told a family member before I came the situation and they said "oh your such and such leftist family member will prove to you that there isn't any problems, Jews are completely safe", and this family member mentioned that there was a Jewish mafia going around beating people up so they make aliyah. I've never had the desire to curse a member of my family, so all I can say is that they are completely brainwashed, France is Gehinom for Jews and may as well be Algeria, and no sane Jew should stay in this land of tumaa.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
All vandals and rioters are pro muslamics.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
What surprises me is that there is 500,000 Jews living in France.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Why are those police cars not running them over?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What surprises me is that there is 500,000 Jews living in France.

Why? It is a well known fact that France at one time had the largest Jewish population in Europe. Many great Rabbis (including Rashi) were from France. It should not be surprising that there is still a sizable Jewish population there.

But things have changed in France and it is advisable to heed the warning signs that islamonazis are taking France over and there is no hope for French culture surviving the onslaught.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Even in the biggest communities in Paris, religious Jews can't go out at night or they will likely be attacked. The secular ones intermarry and think they're fine, but they're really not, and if a mudrat government takes power, it's over for Jews here.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A pox on them and their descendants.  (It's my new curse)

Like chicken pox?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
A pox on them and their descendants.  (It's my new curse)

Their genepool is already cursed. It needs to go extinct.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think the next zombie apocalypse film can save allot of money if they just use scenes from muslim riots against Israel.