Author Topic: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road  (Read 7518 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road
« on: July 22, 2014, 04:30:56 AM »
Windows have been smashed on a synagogue in north Belfast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28405207

Police said a window was smashed some time on Friday night or Saturday morning.

A replacement window was then smashed on Saturday afternoon or evening. Police are treating it as a religious hate crime.

They have appealed for anyone who witnessed the attacks or has any information about them to contact them on the non-emergency 101 number.

'Totally unacceptable'
Rabbi David Singer said the Jewish community had been left shocked by the attack.

He said: "I think across the community, first of all, it's very sad that it happened. I would imagine that there's a certain amount of anger that it could happen, but angry in the sense of frustration, not angry in the sense that they'd want to do anything about it.

"Certainly, it's very sad and very disturbing that Belfast would show its face like this."

The Ulster Unionist leader Mike Nesbitt said it was "totally unacceptable" for places of worship to be targeted.

"The Jewish community have been valuable members of our society for many years," he said.

"We offered refuge during the Second World War to many fleeing the Holocaust and it is abhorrent that the synagogue has been the target of this hate crime."

Nigel Dodds, DUP, called the attacks "disgraceful and despicable".

"Those who have such hatred in their hearts to carry out this attack must be condemned. The Jewish community are a long established part of Belfast and have a rich history in the city. I trust the police will be able to apprehend those responsible for this latest act of hatred," he said.

Sinn Féin MLA Gerry Kelly said: "There can be no place for attacks on any place of worship, regardless of the religion or denomination.

"The local Jewish community makes a valuable contribution to our society and there is no justification for hate crimes.

"If anyone has any information on these attacks then they should contact the PSNI."
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Windows smashed at Belfast synagogue on Somerton Road
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 07:59:12 AM »
Curse on those window smashers.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 10:53:29 AM »
I've actually visited this shul, I have a friend in Northern Ireland - a pro-Israel Protestant and he would be shocked.

Most Catholics are hostile to Israel, unlike the Protestants there.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 11:28:25 AM »
I've actually visited this shul, I have a friend in Northern Ireland - a pro-Israel Protestant and he would be shocked.

Most Catholics are hostile to Israel, unlike the Protestants there.

True. + that the most weapons in the Northern Ireland conflict came from Israel so yes the Loyalists like the Israeli's and not only for that reason.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 12:03:24 PM »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 12:33:27 PM »
First let me repeat again that I condemn this & am ashamed that my people would stoop this low.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 12:34:04 PM »

very true

http://re-photo.co.uk/?p=1118
That is the EDL who called Chaim a terrorist.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 12:36:36 PM »
True. + that the most weapons in the Northern Ireland conflict came from Israel so yes the Loyalists like the Israeli's and not only for that reason.
Wrong! The Israeli's live in a country that belongs to them, the terrorist british Loyalists occupy Ulster.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 12:26:53 PM »
Wrong! The Israeli's live in a country that belongs to them, the terrorist british Loyalists occupy Ulster.

What is wrong? So you say that the most weapens not came from Israel? Haha! :laugh:

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2014, 12:28:17 PM »
Why do you think all the UDA/UVF paramilitary's walking around with Jewish tattoos? Because they always had close friendships with the Israeli's. Unlike the Catholic/republicans that still hate Israel and walk hand in hand with the muslims. Are you anti-Israel?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »
Do you come here to start flame war or what? I don't have a doubt Irish Zionist is very pro Israel. It is you who are here for whatever reasons that I am not sure about.

Why do you think all the UDA/UVF paramilitary's walking around with Jewish tattoos? Because they always had close friendships with the Israeli's. Unlike the Catholic/republicans that still hate Israel and walk hand in hand with the muslims. Are you anti-Israel?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 02:38:13 PM »
Do you come here to start flame war or what? I don't have a doubt Irish Zionist is very pro Israel. It is you who are here for whatever reasons that I am not sure about.

Irish Zionist was defending anti-Israel Irish Republicans.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 03:06:28 PM »

Protect who ever you like mate but Irish Zionist don't want to hear a bad thing about the leftwing, republican, Che, Palestinian, PLO supporting Irish catholics and he keeps attacking the British Protestants who are pro-Israel all the way and have close connections with Israel. He didnt said a good word about the Belfast Protestants who went to city hall to oppose the IRA/Palestinian scum so something in him don't like that. I support the JTF yes but i will not agree with people when they say the most racist discusting things like Irish Zionist does all the time. If he attacks the Brirish Protestants he's attacking me so what do you wan't? By the way, i opened this Topic to report about the attack on the Synagogue. He is the one that starts about the British bla bla bla but he forget about the topic.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 03:09:24 PM »

Thats a fact. Atleast he don't want to hear a bad thing about them and keep speaking about the 'terrorist British' who support Israel all the way. Nice that he stay's in the past with his head and don't look to the reality of today. The British are NOT the problem and the far-right' movement in Britain support Israel a lot of times except for some stupid little nazi groups.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 03:18:10 PM »
Thats a fact. Atleast he don't want to hear a bad thing about them and keep speaking about the 'terrorist British' who support Israel all the way. Nice that he stay's in the past with his head and don't look to the reality of today. The British are NOT the problem and the far-right' movement in Britain support Israel a lot of times except for some stupid little nazi groups.

British not anti-Israel ? W/E I think the whole Britain vs. Irish isn't really relevant here. Both of you are here and both of you support Israel and JTF, let's not get into those other fights here.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 03:22:58 PM »

British not anti-Israel ? W/E I think the whole Britain vs. Irish isn't really relevant here. Both of you are here and both of you support Israel and JTF, let's not get into those other fights here.

Just what i said.. Keep hanging in the past and don't want to see the reality of this time. I'am done with this. Saturday there is again a pro-Israel rally organized by 'British terrorists' and the good and innoncent republicans are on the other side with the Fakestinians. Fact! Now think whatever you like but it would be good if people show some respect for people that stand there for you!!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 03:37:48 PM »
Just what i said.. Keep hanging in the past and don't want to see the reality of this time. I'am done with this. Saturday there is again a pro-Israel rally organized by 'British terrorists' and the good and innoncent republicans are on the other side with the Fakestinians. Fact! Now think whatever you like but it would be good if people show some respect for people that stand there for you!!

I do show respect for those who stand with Israel. I just asked about the country as a whole. I know their are many anti-Israel protests mainly by the Mooslims and Leftists.

Ookay I also remembered that it was mentioned that Britian, Russia and Germany support Israel (NOT the U.S.A.) in this conflict.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2014, 03:50:12 PM »
I do show respect for those who stand with Israel. I just asked about the country as a whole. I know their are many anti-Israel protests mainly by the Mooslims and Leftists.

Ookay I also remembered that it was mentioned that Britian, Russia and Germany support Israel (NOT the U.S.A.) in this conflict.

Thats correct. Now days anti-semitism in specially Britain but also in other Western-European country's is coming from the left/moslims and not from the right.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »
I definitely respect. What I don't want is personal attacks here.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2014, 05:38:34 PM »
To claim I'm defending Anti Israel scum is sicking.
I am an Irish Republican because I am Irish who lives in the Irish Republic. You think all Irish Republicans support IRA terrorists which is untrue.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2014, 05:44:38 PM »
Protect who ever you like mate but Irish Zionist don't want to hear a bad thing about the leftwing, republican, Che, Palestinian, PLO supporting Irish catholics and he keeps attacking the British Protestants who are pro-Israel all the way and have close connections with Israel. He didnt said a good word about the Belfast Protestants who went to city hall to oppose the IRA/Palestinian scum so something in him don't like that. I support the JTF yes but i will not agree with people when they say the most racist discusting things like Irish Zionist does all the time. If he attacks the Brirish Protestants he's attacking me so what do you wan't? By the way, i opened this Topic to report about the attack on the Synagogue. He is the one that starts about the British bla bla bla but he forget about the topic.
You can speak freely about IRA & Irish Republicans all you want but don't say then that I can't hate Loyalist terrorists. They claim to be pro Israel, fine. But they are still my peoples enemy.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2014, 05:46:13 PM »
Sure the British are pro Israel.  ::)
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2014, 05:48:50 PM »
Who said they were innocent? You? The man next door?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 05:59:25 PM »
lol British vs. Irish drama. I always heard both countries were anti-Israel, but the sane ones on each side should be friends.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge