Author Topic: Controversial Russian Band created a great new and funny song - Hamas Must Die!  (Read 731 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is a controversial, in Russia, (for their opposition to Putin and independent stand on many issues) Rabfaq band that just uploaded their latest vide clip "Hamas Must Die"

The gyst of the song is: Israel go forward, and do give in anything to Arabs. Europe learn from Israel. Hamas Must Die!

To all Russian speakers, this will be a very funny and very enjoyable clip. To non-Russian speakers, you'll understand the gyst of what they are saying, particularly the extremely hilarious ending.
Notice, what people, in particularly, Russian, are admiring and respect in Israel! A hint, these are not going to be Haaretz diatribes (that is what people are holding us in contempt for)

Caution: some very mildly sexually explicit content

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:53:39 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
My Russian isn't awesome, what did they mean in the beginning though? It sounded like they said that Jews are tricky? And then it seemed like they insulted Russians together with Arabs as well? Or did I hear wrong.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
My Russian isn't awesome, what did they mean in the beginning though? It sounded like they said that Jews are tricky? And then it seemed like they insulted Russians together with Arabs as well? Or did I hear wrong.

You got it. I am not going to translate it verbatim, but they've started by ridiculing antisemites, by starting, sarcastically:

I lived among Jews all my life, and I can see right through them
Jews are tricky, not simple people, unlike simple Russians or Arabs.
Among Jews you won't find miners, cops, street cleaners, construction workers...
But you'll find among them Oligarchs, Physicists, Doctors, Movie Producers...
who are all very much unlike "an honest hero" Arab Shahid!
( at 0:53 of the clip, right where the ugly sand maggot shoots himself with his own gun :))
In principle, I[sic] would love to dislike Jews and kiss up to Arabs
BUT
There is a big NO - Jesus Christ was Jewish!

Refrain:
Israel, Forward! Don't give up anything!
Hamas Must Die! Hamas Must Die!
Europe, learn from Israel, and cry!
Hamas Must Die! Hamas Must Die!

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Actually in my family you'll find mostly  'Among Jews you won't find miners, cops, street cleaners, construction workers.' no miners but people who build and fix railroad tracks ,construction workers no street cleaners but an uncle and cousin who work on garbage trucks. cops and 3 firemen
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Actually in my family you'll find mostly  'Among Jews you won't find miners, cops, street cleaners, construction workers.' no miners but people who build and fix railroad tracks ,construction workers no street cleaners but an uncle and cousin who work on garbage trucks. cops and 3 firemen
You must understand, that these words are meant to ridicule Russian antisemitic stereotypes. And, indeed, in Russia you hardly find Jews in these occupations.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

My Brooklyn grandfather was a mechanic.  But, as Manch said, Russian Jews are not the same as New York Jews.. Considering, how few Jews are left in Russia, the ones who are there are probably making decent money, hence why they would not leave.  I cannot imagine they are sticking around because they enjoy the love and kindness of their fellow Russians or the nice 7 month  long winters..

Awesome Song BTW..  :dance:
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
My Brooklyn grandfather was a mechanic.  But, as Manch said, Russian Jews are not the same as New York Jews.. Considering, how few Jews are left in Russia, the ones who are there are probably making decent money, hence why they would not leave.  I cannot imagine they are sticking around because they enjoy the love and kindness of their fellow Russians or the nice 7 month  long winters..

Awesome Song BTW..  :dance:

My granddad ruled a cleaning company and did international high value delivery's driving all over Europe.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sounds like they have more common sense than most of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Sounds like they have more common sense than most of Israel.

Once again I strongly disagree with your statement. Most of Israel wants to decimate the enemy and remove it from the land... You only hear about those nuts who are against it, but it is my understanding the operation is very popular and most want it to continue till the enemy is routed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14