Author Topic: Self hating Jew max blumenthal openly supporting Hamas in San Francisco  (Read 984 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
That ginger bimbo needs some phosphorus on his face.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think he has secretly converted to Islam.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
I think Chaim should make a video showing this scum visiting Israel and drawing a parallel of him being banned.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
This is what I don't understand is how blumenthal who's mother isn't even Jewish and he supports anti Semites and Palestinians is allowed into israel over and over. What's strange is that israel immigration has denied Noam Chomsky yet not blumenthal, why was Chaim denied despite being pro israel yet someone who absolutely hates israel is continuously allowed in?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
This is what I don't understand is how blumenthal who's mother isn't even Jewish and he supports anti Semites and Palestinians is allowed into israel over and over. What's strange is that israel immigration has denied Noam Chomsky yet not blumenthal, why was Chaim denied despite being pro israel yet someone who absolutely hates israel is continuously allowed in?

Blumenthal isn't Jewish ? Where's the proof? His father made a movie called "Max" about a Jewish artist who sympathesized with Hitler...I wonder where he got that idea from -_-

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blumenthal isn't Jewish ? Where's the proof? His father made a movie called "Max" about a Jewish artist who sympathesized with Hitler...I wonder where he got that idea from -_-

He said his MOTHER. If she isn't Jewish then he is NOT JEWISH. I would say that I am relieved. Thank G-D this a$$hole isn't Jewish. I hate scumm like this. Not much surprised either. Many times its those like him that are the biggest Jew-haters.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Blumenthal is a common Jewish name but max himself is not halachic Jewish as his mother is not Jewish.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yemach Shemo to this enemy of the Jewish nation. May his death be painful and long.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blumenthal is a common Jewish name but max himself is not halachic Jewish as his mother is not Jewish.

So don't mislead with a false title of "self hating Jew max...." He isn't a self-hating Jew, he simply is not a Jew AT ALL.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
So don't mislead with a false title of "self hating Jew max...." He isn't a self-hating Jew, he simply is not a Jew AT ALL.

Alright he is a self hating individual who is a descendant of Jews, he self identifies as a Ashkenazi Jew however he is still causing harm to Israel by claiming to be a Jew.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Alright he is a self hating individual who is a descendant of Jews, he self identifies as a Ashkenazi Jew however he is still causing harm to Israel by claiming to be a Jew.

The only thing that makes him "Jewish" is that Hitler yimah shemo would have killed him as well. This is partly why he is so antiJewish. He in his mind has that "jewish" stigma which he hates.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
He should be.the poster.child against assimilation