Poll

Sons of the New Testament (Arab Christian Party): Good or Bad?

Good
4 (40%)
Bad
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Sons of the New Testament (Arab Christian Party): Good or Bad?  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Re: Sons of the New Testament (Arab Christian Party): Good or Bad?
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 12:57:56 AM »
I support no non Jews in the Jewish parliament. But I'm ok with peaceful non Jews living in the Jewish state with the rest of their rights: social, economic, and religious.
I think they just want to be represented in Christian majority areas only. But I'm not okay with the fact that they want the "two-state solution", so I voted "no". I'm surprised someone voted "yes" as a matter of fact.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
If they are real sincere Christians they will not talk about "two-state" and they will accept Israeli sovereignty. This is a scam.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 01:03:29 AM »
If they are real sincere Christians they will not talk about "two-state" and they will accept Israeli sovereignty. This is a scam.
That's exactly my problem here. Hopefully there will be a different organization (not necessarily a party) for Christians who wish to be patriotic and serve in the IDF, and also oppose the "two-state" [censored].

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 06:48:01 AM »
What about intermarriage which results in Jewish offspring (like me)?
You're Jewish.I think that party is good the people in that party in Israel have received death threats for the qurananimals.Actually if the Israeli Govt wanted a 1 state solution they would agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2014, 08:52:01 AM »
I wouldn't trust them.
El Yahud state is for jews not phillistines.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »
Thinking about it, maybe even all the different groups of Jews should keep to themselves in terms of marriage, I generally don't think race-mixing is a good idea even though I'm a product of it (unless one considers Jews as white, but still clearly not European). You can have Semitic Jews, White Jews (European converts), Black Jews (Falasha) etc. Maybe even half-Semitic half-Slavic Jews like me will form our own group. I wouldn't want to risk not having Jewish children marrying a European, but I wouldn't want to dilute the Semitic blood (connection to Israel) of most Jews, perhaps I'll just marry another mixed Jew. I wouldn't want Israel to end up like Guatemala or something because of race-mixing.

Nope, this is nonsense.  There is no reason to artificially divide Jews based on perceived racial differences.   The only reason these differences developed is because Jews lived in different areas of the world during the exile.   We need to unite as one people.  Jews are only allowed to marry other Jews.   I'm not saying that because I dreamt it up, it's the Jewish law.   The Jewish law does not require different colored Jews to stay separate.   And as for Israel, have you ever been there?  It is majority Sefardic.  Who cares?

There is nothing special about your skin color.   You sound pretty pathetic.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2014, 10:42:16 AM »
*cough*WN*cough*

Might be Ralph.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2014, 10:42:50 AM »
Nope, this is nonsense.  There is no reason to artificially divide Jews based on perceived racial differences.   The only reason these differences developed is because Jews lived in different areas of the world during the exile.   We need to unite as one people.  Jews are only allowed to marry other Jews.   I'm not saying that because I dreamt it up, it's the Jewish law.   The Jewish law does not require different colored Jews to stay separate.   And as for Israel, have you ever been there?  It is majority Sefardic.  Who cares?

Good statement.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2014, 02:52:30 PM »
You're Jewish.I think that party is good the people in that party in Israel have received death threats for the qurananimals.Actually if the Israeli Govt wanted a 1 state solution they would agree
Did they say this?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2014, 02:54:38 PM »

Actually you're the one who sounds pretty pathetic, when you didn't even bother reading the conversation I had earlier with other members about intermarriage. I don't like to see cultures disappear, and Judaism is full of many different cultures and sub-groups.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2014, 03:01:57 PM »
*cough*WN*cough*

Might be Ralph.
I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't come on here to start a fight, so I'm not going to reply to the other person who is starting provocations, but I'm new here and have no idea who the hell "Ralph" is or what "WN" means. I'm completely new, and I'm sorry if something I said makes you think I'm someone else but it was completely innocent, and a mistake, and this [censored] needs to stop. I'm not going to leave because of your pathetic witch hunts.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2014, 03:06:22 PM »
I wouldn't trust them.
El Yahud state is for jews not phillistines.
I don't think the man wants to be president or rule over Jews- the reason I don't trust them is because they want a two-state solution.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »
Ukrainian Jew, is "-shak" "-jak" a common name in your country?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
Ukrainian Jew, is "-shak" "-jak" a common name in your country?
-yak is if you use the English transliteration. -jak if it's Polish. But -shak I've never heard. Why do you ask?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 12:04:08 AM »
Actually you're the one who sounds pretty pathetic, when you didn't even bother reading the conversation I had earlier with other members about intermarriage. I don't like to see cultures disappear, and Judaism is full of many different cultures and sub-groups.

I replied directly to your comment.  It didn't require me to consult other reading material.  Your obsession with skin color was written all over your statement which I quoted and replied to.   What you like to see is not really the question.    Because what the God of Israel would like to see from us is the important question we need to ask ourselves.

Now, shall I summarize this "conversation with other members about intermarriage" for you, since it happened right here in this thread and I was involved?

Muman made a statement giving the Jewish scriptural perspective in response to some of your comments.   You responded by asking "what about intermarriage where the offspring is Jewish."  I then replied to you with Torah (ie, authentic Jewish) point of view, to which you responded with a long ramble about skin colors and various admixtures of Jews.    It was then that I stated that your obsession over race has no basis in anything Jewish.

Good luck on your journeys.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2014, 12:59:22 AM »
I replied directly to your comment.  It didn't require me to consult other reading material.  Your obsession with skin color was written all over your statement which I quoted and replied to.   What you like to see is not really the question.    Because what the God of Israel would like to see from us is the important question we need to ask ourselves.

Now, shall I summarize this "conversation with other members about intermarriage" for you, since it happened right here in this thread and I was involved?

Muman made a statement giving the Jewish scriptural perspective in response to some of your comments.   You responded by asking "what about intermarriage where the offspring is Jewish."  I then replied to you with Torah (ie, authentic Jewish) point of view, to which you responded with a long ramble about skin colors and various admixtures of Jews.    It was then that I stated that your obsession over race has no basis in anything Jewish.

Good luck on your journeys.
Kahane himself directly mentioned race. Of course I'm against racism, as I'm part of a minority, I just think it would be better for the world if people kept to themselves and there would be no race riots. I'm not obsessed with skin color, because that's not all there is. Also now in Israel there are Black Hebrew Israelites pretending to be Jews who are actually anti-Semites themselves and claim that they are the real Jews. That is why I feel race and groups not being blended and mixed out of existence is important.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2014, 01:07:09 AM »
Judaism is NOT about race at all and the Germans are the ones who made it about race. In Judaism there is no such thing as 1/2 Jew or 1/4 Jew, you are either a Jew or NOT...

If your mother was a Jewess and she bore you, you are a Jew. If your mother is not a Jew you are not. The Torah clearly states this and it is an easy way to know who is a Jew and who is not.

Anyone can convert to being Jewish as long as they go through the halachic requirements to be declared a Jew. The Torah explicitly commands us to treat the convert just like a 100% born Jew, and the offspring of the convert is 100% Jewish. Many of our great Rabbis of the Talmud period (including Rabbi Akiva) were born from converts.

Both my mother and father were Jewish and thus I am Jewish. My brother was Jewish, his wife was not, so his two children are NOT Jewish (of course my mother wants to believe they are 1/2 Jewish and we argue about it from time to time).

Jewish people prospered in the four corners of the world and established diaspora communities in virtually all 70 nations... Thus we have Jews who do not share DNA or looks and yet we all share the Torah and the spirit of the Jewish people with us.

UJ, I know the speeches of Rabbi Kahane and have read much of his writings and I do not know what you are referring to concerning Rabbi Kahane (Zt'l) speaking about a Jewish race. Please provide us a reference rather than suggesting something which appears incorrect based on Jewish belief.

And by the way, we all know that those called the Black Hebrews are not Jews... None of the real Jews recognize them as anything but a cult created several years ago for black men (like the fake Nation of Islam)... That said there are many righteous black Orthodox Jews and I consider them part of my community and pray and celebrate Yom Tovim with them.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2014, 01:14:06 AM »
Orthodox (Rabbinic) Judaism has a 'Mesorah' or a tradition which has been handed down from father to son over the last 3000 years. We 'Rabbinic' Jews consider the Talmud (the written 'oral tradition') a Holy writing as it contains the questions and answers of the great sages from over 2000 years ago. Many of the 'fake' Jews reject the Talmud and the entire oral tradition and thus they are incapable of keeping the 613 commandments.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2014, 06:04:04 AM »
Muman he said his mother is Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2014, 08:27:57 AM »
Yeah and then he went on and on about race.