Author Topic: Bibi's Likud supporters take down our Hebrew Facebook page  (Read 9225 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi's Likud supporters take down our Hebrew Facebook page
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 10:51:06 PM »
Just invited like minded friends to join the English jtf page
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2014, 11:00:26 PM »
How did I know this would happen.  Before I was booted off facebook from my Kahane account, the biggest fights I had and the people most upset by what I said and promoted were not leftists but the bibi worshippers..

seriously, 27000 likes is a huge amount of interest generated for a facebook page.   They are significantly damaging us by removing the site.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 07:24:49 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 11:34:30 AM »
It would be wise to include info on the new page about how likud took down the previous page.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 08:26:04 PM »
I did not mean to say JTF is unpopular, to the extent unpopular means unappealing.  I should have used the term "dissident."  I don't think anyone can say, at this point in time, JTF is not a dissident movement and goes against the grain of "popular" public opinion.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 12:36:29 AM »
How did I know this would happen.  Before I was booted off facebook from my Kahane account, the biggest fights I had and the people most upset by what I said and promoted were not leftists. But the bibi worshippers..

To a large extent this reminds me of the fights I've had with those that foolishly think AIPAC is good for Israel.     The AIPAC mindset seems much like the Bibi mindset.   These people don't even want to see or hear another viewpoint that shows flaws in AIPAC or Bibi / Likud. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2014, 01:45:13 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/toIsraelwithLove

" I'm with Bibi Netanyahu"

DO NOT FLAG IT, but you can write in it and tell them how much Pipi sucks.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 06:51:49 AM »
Is it possible to utilize the JTF youtube distribution strategy to Facebook?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 07:14:41 AM »
Some governments actively pay people to go around the internet supporting them. I know Russia, Iran, and Saudi Arabia do it all the time, America probably does too but they're just better at hiding it, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Israeli government did something similar.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 09:59:25 AM »
Whatever I predicted everything here from the beginning, don't act like you're the first people it happens to on the right. Especially since you don't love the mudrats that fagbook staff is infested with.

Can you please make more than one page, for your own good? If you are trying for a death-pact on FB with who I think you are, good luck, but I wouldn't for an instant trust someone who thinks he's big. You need it with a lot of small pages with nothing to loose.

Also, for next time, the list of likes can be exported in excel format, and you can invite everyone back. That takes a while, so either make JTF 1,2,3,4 and 5, or make JTF on Islam, JTF on Israel, JTF on America, JTF on Education, JTF on Judaism, and a bunch of pages by topic.

Yes, you will "divide" things. You will also have the opportunity to connect with more types of people who are single issue, and not loose everything when they take you down again, and don't pretend like it isn't going to happen another ten times, especially if you're accomplishing something. Anyways conversations on facebook are of little use, you want them to go to the forum, or some less-fascist social media website.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 04:29:14 PM »
just got this message as well.  >:(   . This is the second time I had this happen to me. Facebook is really Bolshevik. Now all contacts deleted again.

Account Disabled

Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

-------------------------------

Woow, would you look at that. My account was disabled precisely after I wrote things yesterday on a page of Netanyoyo.

The first time it was most likely this snitch

https://www.facebook.com/supergoldie

who didn't like this comment ( that I said to the "peace now" [censored] below).

3 times a day we pray for your demise.

Content URL: https://www.facebook.com/hagit.ofran/posts/583332328359822
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:52:27 PM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2014, 05:03:09 PM »
This time it was on this page (that I posted yesterday) apparently its most likely a missionary page that amires Pipi, and they ratted me out to facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/toIsraelwithLove

I think its missionary, and certainly full of them with comments like these

"If your a follower of Jesus (censored)  , then you know that Israel will survive and we know the end of the story.

Like · Reply · 487 · 23 hours ago

Followed by many amens, believe etc. etc. etc.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 05:03:40 PM »
just got this message as well.  >:(   . This is the second time I had this happen to me. Facebook is really Bolshevik. Now all contacts deleted again.

Account Disabled

Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.

-------------------------------

Woow, would you look at that. My account was disabled precisely after I wrote things yesterday on a page of Netanyoyo.

The first time it was most likely this snitch

https://www.facebook.com/supergoldie

who didn't like this comment ( that I said to the "peace now" [censored] below).

3 times a day we pray for your demise.

Content URL: https://www.facebook.com/hagit.ofran/posts/583332328359822
If you really want to piss them off, ask them how much the Israeli government pays them to make those comments LOL. the American and Russian and Iranian governments do the same, it's like a new thing now.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 05:26:06 PM »
Is the english facebook page still up?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 06:29:50 PM »
Is the english facebook page still up?

Yes.

Its funny and sad that pages like this are up (FLAG IT)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Defamation-League/384350121705074

Yet our pages are taken down. What a sickness.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 06:57:27 PM »
Was Dan Ben Noah's page also taken down?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 07:45:41 PM »
Tag I'm surprised you remained on the site for this long.  All it takes is one jerk to report you and facebook will delete any account they figure out is a fake name.  So once any person draws attention to you, you are basically finished.  I would suggest using a generic hebrew name so they can't accuse it of being fake.  If I was kahane instead of kahanist, I might still be on there.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 07:52:32 PM »
Aha. I had somebody ask me what my name was the other day. .. I was like what do mean, so on and so on. Finally they were like ok.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 09:59:04 PM »
Tag I'm surprised you remained on the site for this long.  All it takes is one jerk to report you and facebook will delete any account they figure out is a fake name.  So once any person draws attention to you, you are basically finished.  I would suggest using a generic hebrew name so they can't accuse it of being fake.  If I was kahane instead of kahanist, I might still be on there.

Actually I remember now, it was Moshe BenMaimon ( I think they flagged me and told me to use my real name. So I wrote Moshe Ben Maimon). Anyway I had a real one before and they took it away some time ago.

I have another one 1 but its starting all over again and I lost all the contacts. Basically I don't use Facebook anymore for personal people I know now.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 10:04:06 PM »
Anyway to see cached pages of deleted pages? I think it was posted in places of pages and things that were written on the internet that were taken down by the websites but still are stored somewhere and its able to be seen.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »

Yes.

Its funny and sad that pages like this are up (FLAG IT)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Defamation-League/384350121705074

Yet our pages are taken down. What a sickness.

Ookay I Flagged this sick page and this is what I got. -------

Status

Submitted Today

This Page wasn't removed

Owner

Pro Defamation League

Activity

You reported Pro Defamation League for containing hate speech or symbols.

Facebook Help Team

Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the Page you reported for containing hate speech or symbols and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards.
Note: If you have an issue with something on the page, be sure to report the content (ex: a photo), not the entire page. That way, your report will be more accurately reviewed.

-----------------------

Now please tell me, how in the world is Hayamin or a picture of a Star with Jewish first removed, but this evil anti-Jewish Nazi page not?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2014, 12:32:14 AM »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2014, 12:59:02 AM »

Yeah I reported a muslim pedophile homosexual page where they advertise little boys and fagget clients call numbers to meet them on facebook, and that also didn't violate their community standards. If you put the facebook community of perverts, leftists and terrorists in the same room, it would be the most monstrous and draconian community in history.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2014, 01:03:17 AM »
Yeah I reported a muslim pedophile homosexual page where they advertise little boys and fagget clients call numbers to meet them on facebook, and that also didn't violate their community standards. If you put the facebook community of perverts, leftists and terrorists in the same room, it would be the most monstrous and draconian community in history.
HOLY SH*T! Where is it? What's it called? I'm going to report it myself if I need to. This is insane! HOW ARE THESE BARBARIANS ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WEST!?!?!??!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »
HOLY SH*T! Where is it? What's it called? I'm going to report it myself if I need to. This is insane! HOW ARE THESE BARBARIANS ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE WEST!?!?!??!

I forget. And it was run out of an Arabic country, the numbers were all Saudi Arabia (+971), but I suppose there could be Westerners that go there. I reported the page and the individual pictures of half-naked boys, and all of that was hunky dory for the fagbook monsters.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2014, 04:51:57 PM »
I forget. And it was run out of an Arabic country, the numbers were all Saudi Arabia (+971), but I suppose there could be Westerners that go there. I reported the page and the individual pictures of half-naked boys, and all of that was hunky dory for the fagbook monsters.
They actually responded and said it was alright?