Author Topic: Me writing articles  (Read 1964 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Re: Me writing articles
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 02:27:56 AM »
why don't you get your own place and get away from your family that seems to be the source of some of your distress??

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 03:03:19 AM »
why don't you get your own place and get away from your family that seems to be the source of some of your distress??

If I could afford my own place, I'd be in Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 08:36:40 PM »
LKZ! Not to be a jerk, but you need to go talk to people other than you have been.....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »
LKZ! Not to be a jerk, but you need to go talk to people other than you have been.....

I don't talk to anybody. One shabbat I managed to and a phone call. I sit and learn either Torah or something else, and I still learn plenty of other things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2014, 08:55:17 PM »
Take a time out and clear your mind! Meditate and talk to HaShem, he will give you answers (not negative ones either)! And other humans!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2014, 09:13:42 PM »
Take a time out and clear your mind! Meditate and talk to HaShem, he will give you answers (not negative ones either)! And other humans!

All I have is time out.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2014, 09:55:26 PM »
All I have is time out.
Good! I gave you the answer. .. Now capitalize on it!