Author Topic: Tancredo has my endorsement  (Read 17532 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Tancredo has my endorsement
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2007, 10:31:44 PM »
The Japs of WW2 had believed for over 1,000 years that the 'gods' protected Japan from attack. When Japan was bombed into near oblivion they all changed their minds and are now non war-like.

Mulims believe that allah protects mecca. If mecca was destroyed, I believe millions of muslims would abandon their faith overnight.

Japanese are intelligent people, Muslims are neither.

However, I'm in favor of Nuking Saudi Arabia.

Many people thought the Japanese were subhuman and evil back during WW2.

Who, Americans?  They almost beat us.  We just got lucky.
The Japs or Nips as I like to call them were very close in mindset to the muslims during the time of WW2. In the last few months America was incinerating the nasty creatures with B29 bombing raids that would start fire storms and burn entire cities to the ground. The only ones that got lucky were the nips when America decided to use the A bomb on them to shock them into reality and finally give up. They were to crazed and stupid to end a lost war because they thought the emperor was G-d on earth. By using the A bomb America actually saved lives on both sides. The way I see it the attack on Pearl Harbor is similar to 911. Pearl Harbor is even worse  since the sneaky animals had their Ambassadors talking peace in Washington as their war ships were sneaking over to Pearl Harbor. You can praise the nasty Jap animals if you like but as the son of a WW2 veteran I have no use for them now or ever.  Remember Pearl Harbor!!

Hey, CJD.

You wanna see the footage of Aussie and Brit POWs of the Japs. The Japs made the Germans look like gentlemen by comparison.

Hey boys...War isn't playtime.

You children should grow up and learn the difference.  ;)

War aint pretty.

That level of abuse was not 'war'.......we didn't do it! It was Japanese 'bushido code' cruelty.

There's no such thing as cruelty in War.

The idea of cruelty in War is a product of our soft, modern society.

You sound like a real pansy, Newman.
Hey Newman - you disappoint me - it was time to play the DeNiro card.  I'll do it for you if you don't mind...sans picture - which I still can't upload ;)
Hey Scriabin - You talking to Newman?
Sorry I could not help myself.
Scriabin - I too think your on the wrong side of this issue.

So what!

newman

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2007, 10:32:53 PM »
Don't annoy the Bullcat!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »
The Japs of WW2 had believed for over 1,000 years that the 'gods' protected Japan from attack. When Japan was bombed into near oblivion they all changed their minds and are now non war-like.

Mulims believe that allah protects mecca. If mecca was destroyed, I believe millions of muslims would abandon their faith overnight.

The Japs or Nips as I like to call them were very close in mindset to the muslims during the time of WW2. In the last few months America was incinerating the nasty creatures with B29 bombing raids that would start fire storms and burn entire cities to the ground. The only ones that got lucky were the nips when America decided to use the A bomb on them to shock them into reality and finally give up. They were to crazed and stupid to end a lost war because they thought the emperor was G-d on earth. By using the A bomb America actually saved lives on both sides. The way I see it the attack on Pearl Harbor is similar to 911. Pearl Harbor is even worse  since the sneaky animals had their Ambassadors talking peace in Washington as their war ships were sneaking over to Pearl Harbor. You can praise the nasty Jap animals if you like but as the son of a WW2 veteran I have no use for them now or ever.  Remember Pearl Harbor!!

Hey, CJD.

You wanna see the footage of Aussie and Brit POWs of the Japs. The Japs made the Germans look like gentlemen by comparison.

You children should grow up and learn the difference.  ;)

War aint pretty.

That level of abuse was not 'war'.......we didn't do it! It was Japanese 'bushido code' cruelty.

Correction, Liberace.

There is no cruelty in combat. Unarmed POWs being starved, tortured and denied medical attention to the point where ulcers were open to the bone constitutes cruelty by any definition.
The Germans as evil  degenerate and murderous as they were to the  Jewish population in Europe  at least observed a minimum level of decency when it came to prisoners of war. The japs tortured and starved POW'S  and in many cases dissected and ate them.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2007, 10:37:27 PM »
Not one of my better pictures -  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 10:38:14 PM »

The Germans as evil  degenerate and murderous as they were to the  Jewish population in Europe  at least observed a minimum level of decency when it came to prisoners of war. The japs tortured and starved POW'S  and in many cases dissected and ate them.   

Right.  The Nazis weren't so bad when you put it in perspective.   ;)

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
Communists Soviets < Nazis.

The Soviet Communists wer the worse ever. Starved millions of people didn't they?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 10:40:02 PM »
Don't annoy the Bullcat!

Hey Bullcat is that how you look??? ;D

newman

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »

Hey, CJD.

You children should grow up and learn the difference.  ;)

War aint pretty.

Correction, Liberace.

There is no cruelty in combat. Unarmed POWs being starved, tortured and denied medical attention to the point where ulcers were open to the bone constitutes cruelty by any definition.

That's A OK according to ol' Liberace here. He'll apologise for the arabs' behaviour soon enough.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »

Hey, CJD.

You children should grow up and learn the difference.  ;)

War aint pretty.

Hey Newman - you disappoint me - it was time to play the DeNiro card.  I'll do it for you if you don't mind...sans picture - which I still can't upload ;)
Hey Scriabin - You talking to Newman?
Sorry I could not help myself.
Scriabin - I too think your on the wrong side of this issue.

So what!
So read a book...FlyBoys was interesting  ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 10:42:54 PM »

I like the way that you respect the Nazis by calling them 'Germans'.  You clearly feel that the 'Japs' were much worse.  Hence the derogatory slang.  

You would never THINK of speaking badly about the wonderful 'Germans'.  They weren't so bad, Right, CJD? ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 10:44:58 PM by Scriabin »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 10:52:33 PM »

I like the way that you respect the Nazis by calling them 'Germans'.  You clearly feel that the 'Japs' were much worse.  Hence the derogatory slang. 

You would never THINK of speaking badly about the wonderful 'Germans'.  They weren't so bad, Right, CJD? ;)

The Japanese were worse to POWs than the German Nazis were.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 10:53:36 PM »

I like the way that you respect the Nazis by calling them 'Germans'.  You clearly feel that the 'Japs' were much worse.  Hence the derogatory slang. 

You would never THINK of speaking badly about the wonderful 'Germans'.  They weren't so bad, Right, CJD? ;)

The Japanese were worse to POWs than the German Nazis were.

So, the Germans aren't so bad...right?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 11:02:10 PM »

You really need to calm down. Talk about over reacting. WOW!!  You keep calling them wonderful Germans not me. Them words never came out of my mouth!!! What I am referring to is how they treated POW'S. Germans did not randomly torture POW'S. I was just stating all seems to be forgiven as far as the japs are concerned when it comes to the savagery against POW'S. I was not now or never do compare them to Nazis you did. What Hitler did goes beyond the scope of warfare.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 11:10:31 PM »
I was not now or never do compare them to Nazis you did.

No, Newman did.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 11:11:36 PM »
Don't annoy the Bullcat!

Hey Bullcat is that how you look??? ;D
With a new puppy in the house - I'm afraid YES.
Not to get off track...but Scriabin my new puppy is named Beethoven.
My 7 year old is a Beethoven fan too.  ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 11:11:53 PM »
You keep calling them wonderful Germans not me.

Really?  Re-read my post, carefully this time.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »
he said he would bomb medina or mecca if saudi arabia screwed around w the us again
Right On!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:26 PM »

My 7 year old is a Beethoven fan too.  ;)

Your seven year old has good taste.

Sorry to lash out at you, Bullcat.  I've never had a problem with you.   :embarassed:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:16:25 PM by Scriabin »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 11:33:26 PM »
Same here...this is an interesting thread.
I read Fly Boys: A True Story in Courage by James Bradley and that really opened my eyes!
I think CJD and Newman were not comparing the Japanese to the Germans - they really were speaking to the brutality of the Japanese.
The muslims seem to have the same attitude that the Japanese did during WWII - they place no value on life even if it is their own - they are ruthless and hard to fight because of it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
Same here...this is an interesting thread.
I read Fly Boys: A True Story in Courage by James Bradley and that really opened my eyes!
I think CJD and Newman were not comparing the Japanese to the Germans - they really were speaking to the brutality of the Japanese.
The muslims seem to have the same attitude that the Japanese did during WWII - they place no value on life even if it is their own - they are ruthless and hard to fight because of it.

Not at all.  The muslims will kill and torture anyone, the Japanese killed and tortured fellow Warriors.  The Muslims Are NOT Warriors, they are cowards.

Its interesting.  The Japanese showed no mercy to their enemies.  We in the west, show no mercy to one another.  We're so quick to protect or enemies, not to mention the legal protection that murderers, rapists and child molesters enjoy here in the good old US.

The Japanese treat their guests better than ANY GROUP OF PEOPLE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.  They simply know how to distinguish between and enemy and a friend.  We in the west do not.

We 'love our enemies' who are 'innocent until proven guilty.'

If OJ Simpson had lived in a Samurai society, he would not have killed those two people, let alone gotten away with it. 

The Samurai would NEVER protest the execution of a John Wayne Gacy or a Ted Bundy like Western sickos do.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 11:48:55 PM by Scriabin »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 11:49:11 PM »

Really?  Re-read my post, carefully this time.
I have read it carefully and reread it carefully it wasn't me compairing japs to  germans. They were both evil animals in their own ways as far as I am concerned.  It's seems I am getting caught up in the Scriaban vs newman fight to the finish and I need to let you guys settle this without me. In short I'm out of here on this!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »

I have read it carefully and reread it carefully it wasn't me compairing japs to  germans.

There you go again with the Japs.  You DO INDEED hate the Japanese more so than the KRAUTS.

You CONTINUOUSLY use the words 'Jap' and 'German', clearly showing a degree of respect for the latter.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 12:11:56 AM by Scriabin »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 11:57:20 PM »
Its good that we have different ideas to people but as Chaim has said we should focus our time on attacking people who hate what we stand for

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2007, 12:00:18 AM »

I have read it carefully and reread it carefully it wasn't me compairing japs to  germans.

There yoyu go again with the Japs.  You DO INDEED hate the Japanese more than the KRAUTS.

You CONTINUOUSLY use the words 'Jap' and 'German', clearly showing a degree of respect for the latter.
How do you know what I have respect for I have no use for either group for different reasons. My father who fought in Patton's army for 2 years calls them germans why shouldn't I.  I think your out of line putting words in my mouth like that.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2007, 12:02:04 AM »
Its good that we have different ideas to people but as Chaim has said we should focus our time on attacking people who hate what we stand for

I agree.  However, some people on this forum have more animosity for Japan than they do for Germany.

Who is more pro-Israel, Japan or Germany?

Who is more pro-US, Japan or Germany?

Yet these clowns want to bash the Japanese saying, "They're even worse than the Nazis."