Author Topic: Rudy no to philistine state  (Read 6830 times)

newman

Re: Rudy no to philistine state
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 06:12:27 PM »
Maybe Guilliani is changing his outlook on this? This is still suprising to hear him say this.

3rd or 4th best choice: tancredo/hunter, huckabee/guiliani

This is coming from a lifelong democrat, from all the candidates I've seen so far, I like Huckabee the most. He is the only one who has addressed the issue of energy independence and ending our addiction to foreign oil. I'm not impressed with any of the democratic candidates at all. In last weeks debates, none of them gave any direct answers to the questions that George Snuffalufagis asked them. I was happy to hear that Chaim is considering endorsing Huckabee. If he does become the nominee, I may very well vote for him and it would be the first time I'd vote republican. In the meantime, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for in the democratic primary. I might just end up writing in Homer or Lisa Simpson. At least they can answer a direct question better than any of the candidates.

Gee, Danny.......

I NEVER would have picked you for a democrat.  ::) (sarcasm off)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 06:19:01 PM »
I'm almost willing to say a Clinton/Obama win would be better than Rudy. Why? When America has an Israel-hating president like a Clinton they tend to give less concessions to the plo nazis. Bush has generally not pressured Israel anywhere near as much as Clintons did. In fact, you haven't really heard anything about Bush regarding Israel in a long time. In the time Israel is NOT being pressure by America, they tend to go nuts inventing new kinds of crazy surrenders and concessions. Look at Gaza. That was not an American plan. That was wholly an Israeli surrender. I'd be afraid Giuliani woudl just continue the BUsh doctrine on Israeli, basically what seems like quiet neutrality while Israel goes out of its way to commit suicide.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »
Maybe Guilliani is changing his outlook on this? This is still suprising to hear him say this.

This is coming from a lifelong democrat, from all the candidates I've seen so far, I like Huckabee the most. He is the only one who has addressed the issue of energy independence and ending our addiction to foreign oil. I'm not impressed with any of the democratic candidates at all. In last weeks debates, none of them gave any direct answers to the questions that George Snuffalufagis asked them. I was happy to hear that Chaim is considering endorsing Huckabee. If he does become the nominee, I may very well vote for him and it would be the first time I'd vote republican. In the meantime, I have no idea who I'm going to vote for in the democratic primary. I might just end up writing in Homer or Lisa Simpson. At least they can answer a direct question better than any of the candidates.

Gee, Danny.......

Hello NEWman! (Jerry Seinfeld intonation ;) ) Hey, what can I say? I'm a victim of a liberal-leftist Peace Now loving family. I used to believe in the whole peace process and finally realized it was all a sham after the second intifada. So I've moved to the right when it comes to Israel and immigration. So you can take that for what it's worth. I know I may have a ways to go. But a while back, Chaim gave me a lot of credit for admitting this and said I was a real man. I was very flattered by that and have always remembered that!

newman

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 06:31:41 PM »

Gee, Danny.......

Hello NEWman! (Jerry Seinfeld intonation ;) ) Hey, what can I say? I'm a victim of a liberal-leftist Peace Now loving family. I used to believe in the whole peace process and finally realized it was all a sham after the second intifada. So I've moved to the right when it comes to Israel and immigration. So you can take that for what it's worth. I know I may have a ways to go. But a while back, Chaim gave me a lot of credit for admitting this and said I was a real man. I was very flattered by that and have always remembered that!

All jokes aside, Danny that IS commendable. Most liberals cannot admit a mistake EVER. They stay steadfastly on the track to disaster even when the 'Bridge Out!' sign looms large. Congrats.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 10:23:50 PM »

Gee, Danny.......

All jokes aside, Danny that IS commendable. Most liberals cannot admit a mistake EVER. They stay steadfastly on the track to disaster even when the 'Bridge Out!' sign looms large. Congrats.

Thanks, I think. It almost seems like a backhanded compliment saying that most "liberals" cannot ever admit a mistake. (Sounds very Ann Coulterish) Would you say the same for most conservatives as well? I think conservatives have the same potential for steadfast stubbornness as well as having the ability to be flexible to change like liberals. In fact, the very definition and essence of being a liberal is the exact opposite of how you define it. A liberal is capable of being open minded and being open to change. But I appreciate the compliment anyway and I thank you for it.

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 10:31:59 PM »

Gee, Danny.......

Thanks, I think. It almost seems like a backhanded compliment saying that most "liberals" cannot ever admit a mistake. (Sounds very Ann Coulterish) Would you say the same for most conservatives as well? I think conservatives have the same potential for steadfast stubbornness as well as having the ability to be flexible to change like liberals. In fact, the very definition and essence of being a liberal is the exact opposite of how you define it. A liberal is capable of being open minded and being open to change. But I appreciate the compliment anyway and I thank you for it.

Yes, we right wingers are stubborn but we're ALWAYS right, so it's OK. ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:54 PM »

Gee, Danny.......

Yes, we right wingers are stubborn but we're ALWAYS right, so it's OK. ;)

Ha ha! Yeah right! Spoken like a true conservative ;)