Author Topic: Albanian PM trying to provoke Serbia  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Albanian PM trying to provoke Serbia
« on: October 25, 2014, 09:25:51 AM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2014&mm=10&dd=24&nav_id=92006

What a surprise. Albanian scum!

BELGRADE - Milovan Drecun said on Thursday Albania's Prime Minister Edi Rama was making extreme statements in an effort to make his visit to Serbia meaningless.

According to this MP from the ranks of the ruling SNS party, who heads the Committee on Kosovo and Metohija, Rama is also attempting to "place the blame for it on Serbia's shoulders."

"When Tirana sends messages that Serbia should renounce a part of its territory (Kosovo), then those are not messages of prosperity, but destabilizing ones," he told reporters in Belgrade.

"Unilateral changes to internationally recognised borders does not lead the region into the EU," Drecun noted, adding that "the EU has completely different standards."

"It seems to me that Rama's very aggressive, even extreme, statements are an attempt to make his upcoming visit pointless, to provoke Belgrade and then declare Serbia responsible," he said.

"I have no doubt anymore that this is a well planned, orchestrated campaign by Tirana intended to destabilize the situation in the region by sending messages that support a Greater Albania," he stated.

"That is not the way forward for us," he remarked, underscoring that Serbia "would not fall for such attempts at provocation."

"Serbia wants to protect its territorial integrity, to continue the process of bringing the relations with Priština back to normal and develop good relations with Albania. The way things currently stand, Albania has not shown a sincere desire to embark on this path as well," Drecun concluded.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Albanian PM trying to provoke Serbia
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:03:29 PM »
We are truly ashamed that we must deal with such savages in any way. Other European nations have more or less civilized nations as their neighbors. And the most important of all those neighbors are Europeans by origin unlike Turks and Albanians we must deal with.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 10:33:06 PM »
If they provoke a war, Serbia can liberate Kosovo.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 04:14:09 AM »
If they provoke a war, Serbia can liberate Kosovo.
:clap:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2014, 05:21:49 AM »
Serbia must liberate Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, and very other inch of land that historically belongs to her.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2014, 08:26:48 AM »
Serbia must liberate Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, and very other inch of land that historically belongs to her.
Oh? But it's wrong for Ireland to liberate it's historical homeland from the British Nazis?
How the tables have turned.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 11:14:40 AM »

The most important thing to start with is liberate Kosovo from Islam so the Serbians can live save and free in their own homeland.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2014, 11:15:24 AM »
Oh? But it's wrong for Ireland to liberate it's historical homeland from the British Nazis?
How the tables have turned.

Yep  ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 07:09:09 PM »
Kosovo is just the beginning... Muslims have their eyes on parts of England and Germany. Kosovo is special to territory because it is a center of European Christianity. Several hundred churches had already been destroyed there already but many remain and must be preserved.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 07:59:49 PM »
England & Germany deserve to be swallowed up by Islam.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 08:56:21 PM »
You are right Irish but think about it for a moment. What will happen to smaller nations across Europe when giants like France, Germany, and England fall?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2014, 09:35:29 PM »
You are right Irish but think about it for a moment. What will happen to smaller nations across Europe when giants like France, Germany, and England fall?

Irish don't care about us Christians brother.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2014, 09:37:04 PM »
Kosovo is just the beginning... Muslims have their eyes on parts of England and Germany. Kosovo is special to territory because it is a center of European Christianity. Several hundred churches had already been destroyed there already but many remain and must be preserved.

We wil all suffer under Islam.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2014, 05:25:41 AM »
I didn't say I want it, I said they deserve it.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 05:27:24 AM »
Irish don't care about us Christians brother.
Christian Brothers is how you pronounce it.
And where is your evidence on that?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 09:02:01 AM »
Christian Brothers is how you pronounce it.
And where is your evidence on that?

I didn't say Christian Brothers. I called Serbian Army 'Brother'. My evidence is you're fascist behaviour i see now for over 2 years on this forum.