Author Topic: My affirmative action story  (Read 488 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
My affirmative action story
« on: October 28, 2014, 10:25:18 PM »
To make a long story short I needed to get into the safe deposit box of my recently deceased 93 year old Uncle.  Despite many setbacks and roadblocks I got a court order.  I took it to the Bank and showed it to Regina, an obese Black woman.  First she told me I wouldn't be allowed in because I did not bring death certificates.  I told her that I could not have gotten the Court order within the death certificates.  She said it was the bank's policy.  I asked if the bank policy was to defy court orders.
She also told me my key would not fit.(it did).  She complained about her pay and that she was annoyed that she had to start earlier because of my request.

Her supervisor got involved.  She was a sweet old black lady who could not have been nicer or more diligent.  So this is not a "black people suck" rant, this is an example of how affirmative actions screws things up for everyone, customer, employee and employer.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.