Author Topic: Breaking: Temple Mount Advocate Yehuda Glick Shot in Jerusalem  (Read 11667 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Breaking: Temple Mount Advocate Yehuda Glick Shot in Jerusalem
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
More from the Times of Israel post...

Prior to firing at Glick at the end of the Temple Mount conference at the Begin Center on Wednesday night, Hijazi allegedly approached the rabbi, and told him, “Yehuda, I’m sorry, but the things you said hurt me.” Glick asked him what he meant, but the gunman did not respond, instead gunning him down, Channel 2 reported. Glick remained in very serious but stable condition in the hospital late Thursday.

Police cornered Hijazi at his home in Abu Tor, an Arab-Jewish neighborhood that lies on the seam line between East and West Jerusalem, Thursday morning. Israeli authorities said that they attempted to arrest Hijazi on suspicion of shooting Glick four times, but that he opened fire, was shot and killed.

Hijazi’s body was reportedly taken into Israeli custody, and his brother and father were detained by police. According to Palestinian Quds TV, Hijazi’s family said his house would be demolished within 24 hours.

View of the entrance to the Terasa restaurant, located at the Begin Heritage Center in Jerusalem on October 30, 2014. (photo credit: Noam Revkin Fenton/Flash90)

Islamic Jihad and Hamas both praised the shooting of Glick on Thursday. Islamic Jihad spokesperson in Gaza Daud Shihab said that the “radical Zionist” got what was coming to him, and called him one of the most dangerous inciters. Hamas spokesperson Fawzi Barhoum praised the “heroic attack” and called on East Jerusalem residents and Palestinians in general to carry out more terrorist attacks against Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
I don't think it's unreasonable of CF to suspect shabak involvement in something like this since they routinely persecute the sector he is from.   But doesn't seem to be evidence of that and with islamic jihad claiming responsibility it seems pretty straight forward.   
And the handlers of this scum obviously targeted Glick because of who he is and they are feeling very threatened by his activism and apparently growing political pull!   Its obvious when the guy asked his name first.  They assigned him to murder this person.  He was a volunteer for shahida.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2014, 11:34:12 PM »
It's very hard for Arabs to acquire weapons and kill religious right-wing Jews...  Yeah right!!  ::) It's hard for Israeli Jews to acquire weapons and kill Arabs, Yes, indeed!     Especially, with the EU rulers watching Israel's every move..  Jewish blood is worthless to them, but Arab blood is precious.

Was the killing of the 8 kids at Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva also a SHabak hit?  Obviously Not!

BrennanFan deinitely writes some BS here, but I actually can say it's not so far out of sight, especially since right-wingers are the greatest threat to Netanyahu's claim to power and the fact that Netanyahu and most of the Knesset take orders from UN/EU.

What I am going to say may upset some Jews here where I live, but every Jew needs to be armed with an AK-47, just as every Arab is armed with an AK-47 in Gaza.    Israel needs to start being a nation of vigilantes who fight for the cause of Zionism .

After the shooting of this man, they should have decimated several Arab homes as retribution..

I am amazed by how many IDF guys think I am crazy when I suggest that "ordinary citizens" oooohhh, no, should possess semi automatic , magazine fed rifles.  They act like I am some crazy nutjob..  Well, Israelis are truly brainwashed from the ground up and just rather play victims than be pro-active about the status quo.

How many more great men like this will be shot by inbred Arab scum until we get the point that its time to start shooting back?
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2014, 02:41:00 AM »
Shabak regularly tortures and beats up the Rabbis who are trying to form the Sanhedrin, because then no Jew has the right to listen to the knesset anymore. Shabbak is even more scared of the temple. It seems none of us know, but I wouldn't be surprised if shabbak is doing it again.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2014, 02:46:49 AM »
You have no idea how correct you are. Virtually every Arab household has weapons, illegal of course. The police is generally very forgiving about this, "It's an ethnic thing, for them it's about honor and manhood".

Otherwise the regime here is ever stricter about gun license to civilians. They also revoke existing licenses and confiscate weapons.

It's very hard for Arabs to acquire weapons and kill religious right-wing Jews...  Yeah right!!  ::) It's hard for Israeli Jews to acquire weapons and kill Arabs, Yes, indeed!     Especially, with the EU rulers watching Israel's every move..  Jewish blood is worthless to them, but Arab blood is precious.

Was the killing of the 8 kids at Mercaz HaRav Yeshiva also a SHabak hit?  Obviously Not!

BrennanFan deinitely writes some BS here, but I actually can say it's not so far out of sight, especially since right-wingers are the greatest threat to Netanyahu's claim to power and the fact that Netanyahu and most of the Knesset take orders from UN/EU.

What I am going to say may upset some Jews here where I live, but every Jew needs to be armed with an AK-47, just as every Arab is armed with an AK-47 in Gaza.    Israel needs to start being a nation of vigilantes who fight for the cause of Zionism .

After the shooting of this man, they should have decimated several Arab homes as retribution..

I am amazed by how many IDF guys think I am crazy when I suggest that "ordinary citizens" oooohhh, no, should possess semi automatic , magazine fed rifles.  They act like I am some crazy nutjob..  Well, Israelis are truly brainwashed from the ground up and just rather play victims than be pro-active about the status quo.

How many more great men like this will be shot by inbred Arab scum until we get the point that its time to start shooting back?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2014, 03:16:08 AM »
I don't think it's unreasonable of CF to suspect shabak involvement in something like this since they routinely persecute the sector he is from.   But doesn't seem to be evidence of that and with islamic jihad claiming responsibility it seems pretty straight forward.   
And the handlers of this scum obviously targeted Glick because of who he is and they are feeling very threatened by his activism and apparently growing political pull!   Its obvious when the guy asked his name first.  They assigned him to murder this person.  He was a volunteer for shahida.
I don't rule out that the Fakestinian terror groups are being used by or are collaborating with Shabak. These two-bit sand apes barely know how to use their own explosives. Someone put this savage in the right place and time. Remember what Shabak did with Yigal Amir. Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction and we are likely to never get the real, full story from the Bolshevik "Jewish" state.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2014, 03:16:57 AM »
Shabak regularly tortures and beats up the Rabbis who are trying to form the Sanhedrin, because then no Jew has the right to listen to the knesset anymore. Shabbak is even more scared of the temple. It seems none of us know, but I wouldn't be surprised if shabbak is doing it again.
Whoa there, LKZ and I agree on something???  :o :P :laugh:

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 05:23:06 AM »
Some 'innocent' muslims should be shot, IMHO..
All muslims should be shot. 'Innocent muslim' is an oxymoron.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 06:31:10 AM »
The suspected shooter served many years in jail.
Does anyone know if he got out because of a prisoner release deal or did he just finish the time he was sentenced to?

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2014, 02:02:30 AM »
According to the hebrew web site: http://www.srugim.co.il/94819-94819
there was another Arab terrorist working at the cafeteria in the Menachem Begin Center
that assisted in the assassination attempt. That suspect was recently arrested.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2014, 02:03:23 PM »
According to the hebrew web site: http://www.srugim.co.il/94819-94819
there was another Arab terrorist working at the cafeteria in the Menachem Begin Center
that assisted in the assassination attempt. That suspect was recently arrested.
I still don't buy that random Arabs on their own did this, just like I don't buy that HaRav (ztl) was only murdered by Nosair (ysv).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
Arab terrorists are responsible for both of those events DBF... Al Queda in the case of Rabbi Kahane, and Hamas in the case of Rabbi Glick.

I don't know what good is done by suggesting a conspiracy. Isn't it clear that the arabs, who have been rioting daily on the mount, would want to kill Temple Mount advocates?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2014, 03:36:41 PM »
I may have posted this video before but it explains the link from Rabbi Kahanes assassin to the terrorists who carried out 9/11.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2014, 06:15:16 PM »
Arab terrorists are responsible for both of those events DBF... Al Queda in the case of Rabbi Kahane, and Hamas in the case of Rabbi Glick.

I don't know what good is done by suggesting a conspiracy. Isn't it clear that the arabs, who have been rioting daily on the mount, would want to kill Temple Mount advocates?
Not as much as Nazis of Semitic descent.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »

Islamic Jihad took responsibility, not hamas.

Of course they would want to kill temple mount advocates, and shabak would probably like them to do so.  All too convenient.  I wouldn't be shocked if they had help.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »
Both Hamas and Islamic Jihad applauded and fueled the attack:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/10/30/uk-mideast-palestinians-israel-shooting-idUKKBN0II2JD20141030

Hamas and Islamic Jihad, two militant groups, praised the shooting of Glick and mourned Hejazi's death.

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-jihad-member-shoots-prominent-jewish-activist

Islamic Jihad, Hamas and Fatah praised the shooting Wednesday night in Jerusalem of a prominent Jewish activist, calling the shooter,  Moataz Hejazi, a martyr. "We praise his martyrdom that came after a life full of jihad and sacrifice and which responded to the call of holy duty in defending Al-Aqsa mosque," Islamic Jihad said in a statement.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 12:53:17 AM »
Islamic Jihad took responsibility, not hamas.

Of course they would want to kill temple mount advocates, and shabak would probably like them to do so.  All too convenient.  I wouldn't be shocked if they had help.
For all we know many of the terror groups could be secretly controlled by Shabak.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 02:33:31 AM »
I am praying for Yehudi Glick. A great man. You can hear the kindness and love in his voice. He is even kind to those who wish to repress him and harm him. I saw some clips of him walking over to some muslims who were shouting at him and then praying alongside them. The muslims were so impressed with this that they actually shook his hand.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2014, 10:52:16 PM »
That Glick took four 9mm rounds at point blank range in to the chest and is recovering is almost a miracle.

If only that swine Nosair ym"sh had aimed his shot in to R.Kahane's chest and he had recovered, instead of putting his .357 bullet straight in to his holy Torah-filled cranium!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2014, 11:40:42 PM »
Shabak or not, the current Israeli establishment is responsible for this crime as they are for kahane and his son and daughter in law's death. As well as every Israeli who is killed especially on jewish soil.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2014, 02:51:45 PM »
May it be said that Rabbi Yehuda Glick the hero took four for the Temple.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2014, 03:42:51 PM »
May it be said that Rabbi Yehuda Glick the hero took four for the Temple.

In my eyes he is one of the biggest heros of recent memory. May more be inspired to take up the struggle to ensure Jewish rights in the 'Jewish' state (which is too embarrassed to declare itself a Jewish state)...

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2014, 03:53:14 PM »
In my eyes he is one of the biggest heros of recent memory. May more be inspired to take up the struggle to ensure Jewish rights in the 'Jewish' state (which is too embarrassed to declare itself a Jewish state)...

Why are our heroes always taking bullets and being helpless victims, just like the heroes we had in the days of Old Europe?  Why cannot our heroes be destroying our enemies and putting bullets into the bodies of Muslims instead of the other way around?

I thought our day of being helpless victims and martyrs was over, I guess not!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2014, 03:54:17 PM »
Why are our heroes always taking bullets and being helpless victims, just like the heroes we had in the days of Old Europe?  Why cannot our heroes be destroying our enemies and putting bullets into the bodies of Muslims instead of the other way around?

I thought our day of being helpless victims and martyrs was over, I guess not!

He is not a hero for taking the bullet, rather for his non-stop activism for the Temple Mount. His story will certainly inspire others to rise up against the hypocrisy of the Israeli government, and the evil plots of the muslim animalas.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2014, 04:01:12 PM »
He is not a hero for taking the bullet, rather for his non-stop activism for the Temple Mount. His story will certainly inspire others to rise up against the hypocrisy of the Israeli government, and the evil plots of the muslim animalas.

He is a hero for both taking a bullet (bullets actually) and for his activism, bravery and diligence..   

IT was sad he had to take a bullet, but he risked his life to save others..  However, I would advocate that our future heroes not be the ones in the hospital or in the body bags, but rather the Islamic snakes be the ones.   And, if we must take bullets  and be wounded or die, we do so with a gun in our hand fighting the enemy.