Author Topic: Racist schwatrze video  (Read 2432 times)

Joe Schmo

Racist schwatrze video
« on: August 16, 2007, 08:56:20 PM »
The privileged class.

Notice the terrified white man in the background.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Racist schwatrze video
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:12:50 PM »
How much mad dog 20/20 did this vermin scum drink before it spoke ?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 09:19:34 PM »
Mods pull this if you deem it, but this is what the noi and some of their members believe. It contains very foul language , very foul content.  I post this for educational purposes, people need too see this. Again Mods, pull it, take it away, no worries on this end.

Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammed (Black Hitler)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3IcOFHNwokE

WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS VERY FOUL LANGUAGE AND CALLS FOR THE GENOCIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »
Wow they actually dressed that monkey up and he tried to speak. Its to bad they gave him an affirmative action trainer because he picked up that Ebonics slang.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:30:26 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 09:32:28 PM »
Mods pull this if you deem it, but this is what the noi and some of their members believe. It contains very foul language , very foul content.  I post this for educational purposes, people need too see this. Again Mods, pull it, take it away, no worries on this end.

WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS VERY FOUL LANGUAGE AND CALLS FOR THE GENOCIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE.

Yeah...I posted that several times, but no one watched it.

Go ahead.  Maybe you can get more hits than I did.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »

We had are three monkeys tonight. The three monkeys should be see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. But our monkeys were all evil. I wonder where the good ones are?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
I vote for 4 wise monkies:

see no evil

speak no evil

hear no evil

and.....

do as you're told, boy.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 09:57:05 PM »
How much mad dog 20/20 did this vermin scum drink before it spoke ?
He had cold duck  chased down by some Thunderbird!  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 09:59:23 PM »
Isn't it amazing how everyone is afraid of him?!

He do well to be careful of those 'slant eyes'.  There not as immasculated as we are.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »
I have seen this man around Seattle. He is a drunk. He takes the 7 busline to the Rainier Beach neighborhood. That is in South Seattle. He always has a bag full of Old English 800 with him. Not only that, but he has a habit of cursing bus drivers when he has to pay. In Seattle, you see alot of the same faces.
;D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 06:50:13 PM »
I remember watching this show. In a way I miss this 'intelligent strong black man", he is what all blacks are, white haters, anti semites, anti social and real bad dressers. However I think most of my fellow posters are missing who the real enemy is here, and that is Phil Donahue. This super liberal is the reason why these primitives are allowed to function. If you asked comrade donahue why he lets these idiots on he would have told you that, one, Marla told him to do it, and, two, ' we must have an open dialogue on what the white oppressor has done to the black kings and queens to make them feel this way". Donahue is not the only one who plays this game, the whole democraptic party plays it. You can see the way they present osama obama where am my fatta. The implication is that if you don't fall down and praise what a genuis he is, what a strikingly beautiful intelligent wife he has, or how intellectual gifted his little niglets are, you will be condemned as a racist, not that I care, but that is the way it is playing out. You can bet your bottom dollar, or if you are an affrimation action viewer, you last piece of crack, that they will not have the white slut hie was shacked up with an doing coke and grass with do a character reference for his high holy half-black nubian king. Don't hold your breath. I remember when the opposing parties would have jump all over a juicy bit of dirt like this, but when the man that created this dirt is a darkie, all bets off.