Author Topic: No indictment for NYPD cop in chokehold death of Eric Garner, source says  (Read 3577 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
Re: No indictment for NYPD cop in chokehold death of Eric Garner, source says
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
There should have objectively been one but the shwartzes have been acting so animalistically lately that this is white payback.  Baruch HaShem-  gott sei dank

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 04:10:58 PM »
There should have objectively been one but the shwartzes have been acting so animalistically lately that this is white payback.  Baruch HaShem-  gott sei dank
I don't know about that.  I would hope it is not 'white payback'.  Just a decision based on the evidence.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 05:09:21 PM »
That is a miscarriage of justice. There should be indictment and everybody who cares for justice should speak about it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 07:46:07 PM »
hmm.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 07:47:32 PM »
That is a miscarriage of justice. There should be indictment and everybody who cares for justice should speak about it.
He had a heart attack, he was not strangled....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 09:17:03 PM »

Let me put aside my bias and hatred for a moment and call it straight down the middle. I agree with you. Pantaleo was out of line and that man was unjustifiably murdered. New York City is a totally different animal than Ferguson though so I really don't expect any crazy rioting. Just insignificant protests by imbeciles, vapid speeches by "civil rights" activists, more inane conversations from the talking heads of CNN and MSNBC, and in about two months, conservatively speaking, some other incident will dominate the news.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
He had a heart attack, he was not strangled....

Oh my G-d! The heart attack was a byproduct of the choke hold. He died in police custody.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 09:40:40 PM »
Oh my G-d! The heart attack was a byproduct of the choke hold. He died in police custody.
He died from stress. He should not have fought back. He was in the wrong of the law...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 09:53:05 PM »
I have not seen the video, but the Autopsy shows heart attack... No damage to windpipe.... 

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 09:55:56 PM »
This is a very different case from Furguson.  Michael Brown was a thug and deserved exactly what he got.  The case of Eric Garner is different.  The cop should have faced trial.  Watch the video...there was no struggle or resisting arrest.  Just being honest. 

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 10:07:16 PM »
He was selling loose cigarettes.  I always say that cigarettes will kill you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 10:08:08 PM »
He was selling loose cigarettes.  I always say that cigarettes will kill you.
really....

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2014, 10:37:09 PM »
Yes.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2014, 11:25:24 PM »
He died from stress. He should not have fought back. He was in the wrong of the law...

He fought back? Am I in the twilight zone right now? He sold cigarettes illegally. That's the only aspect of the law that he broke.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 11:47:46 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, 12:04:40 AM »
Admittedly, the judgement made no sense to me like the one in furgason made tons of sense to me.

What bothers me the most about this is how much publicity over this case is giving because of race. A white cop versus a black victim. How about getting rid of race and pointing out bully cops irregardless of color. And congratulating the good cops who carry out justice properly irregardless of color.

It all smells bad. The media, that is. It's also unbelievable how the Obama government will be investing more tax dollars towards black justice.   Why this preference to black victims? 

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, 03:00:22 AM »
The NYPD is the most powerful mafia in the country..   I was all 1000% supportive of Officer Darren Wilson.  Sadly, it is always crooked liberal police departments who get a free pass to invoke any unconstitutional and draconian measures they please.  However, a more respectable, honorable police department gets attacked and has its integrity cut down when an officer legitimately defend his community against a thug.

In fact, I fully support Eric Garner and his family against the criminal NYPD thug who decided to take the law into his own hands.

The NYPD has shot more innocent bystanders and committed almost as many crimes as the criminals in the city. 

Also, remember that the NYPD strictly enforces draconian unconstitutional laws like putting American citizens in prison for trying to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights of the US Constitution .  In NYC , you will be arrested and charged with a felony for possessing a firearm, even if you are legally able to do so.  The NYPD has put more law -abiding citizens in jail and turned them into felons than it has protected law abiding citizens from criminals.

New York, sadly, is becoming a dangerous police state.   The color of Eric Garner's skin was totally irrelevant to what happened to him.  He was murdered by that cop for refusing to be bullied and refusing to be detained for a crime he did not commit.  The cop also illegally performed a choke hold on him, which was banned to be used by NYPD, yet performed it anyway.     

I really would advocate most Jews leave New York City, because it is only a matter of time before the governing machine completely bans all freedoms in the city.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:29:57 AM by Every Jew AK47 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2014, 05:32:59 AM »
The NYPD is the most powerful mafia in the country..   I was all 1000% supportive of Officer Darren Wilson.  Sadly, it is always crooked liberal police departments who get a free pass to invoke any unconstitutional and draconian measures they please.  However, a more respectable, honorable police department gets attacked and has its integrity cut down when an officer legitimately defend his community against a thug.

In fact, I fully support Eric Garner and his family against the criminal NYPD thug who decided to take the law into his own hands.

The NYPD has shot more innocent bystanders and committed almost as many crimes as the criminals in the city. 

Well said.
Same in Israel apart there is no " a more respectable, honorable police department" here, everywhere the same it'is not limited to one city like in America  but spread all over Israel, you have Israeli officers saying to arab terrorists to apply for becoming officer when they are freed they will get hired at once.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2014, 10:40:10 AM »
I don't think I can agree with the fact that the NYPD is the biggest mafia in the world.  I am much happier having them around keeping many of the savages (black and white) out of the way than not having them at all.

Sure. I get pissed off over a parking ticket that states I'm 6 feet away from a fire hydrant when I'm more than 6 ft away..or a ticket 2 minutes after the ticker expires..but that's the extent of it.

Nevertheless, I would rather have a strong NYPD and a bunch of citizens afraid to piss them off than an ineffective one where criminals and anarchists can get their way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 01:39:31 PM »
I don't think I can agree with the fact that the NYPD is the biggest mafia in the world.  I am much happier having them around keeping many of the savages (black and white) out of the way than not having them at all.

Sure. I get pissed off over a parking ticket that states I'm 6 feet away from a fire hydrant when I'm more than 6 ft away..or a ticket 2 minutes after the ticker expires..but that's the extent of it.

Nevertheless, I would rather have a strong NYPD and a bunch of citizens afraid to piss them off than an ineffective one where criminals and anarchists can get their way.

Dan, there was very little crime in Nazi Germany .  The problem with a strong police force and a weakened citizenry (peasantry) stripped of its legal freedoms is that once the police gets too powerful it suddenly becomes a greater enemy than the savages you are talking about.   As a matter of fact, the Nazi police probably murdered more Jewish people in 4 years than all the criminals in this country have murdered combined.   

I'm not saying I am against a well-trained, well-paid and efficient police force, but a police force is a "civilian" defense unit and they should have no more powers to protect the community then citizens themselves have.  It is totally unconstitutional, otherwise.   As it stands, New Yorkers are stripped of their constituional freedoms and the NYPD has been more than efficient in enforcing laws that are in fact, illegal to enforce, themselves.  What I would like to ask is if our Constitution has any meaning anymore or if it is more or less a piece of decor for the fancy museums in DC?

The NYPD has the worst track record in the country, as well, for inadequate training and for civilian casualties.  Just recently another innocent bystander was shot by a police officer

What we need is STRONG CITIZENS not a strong police force to protect our people. 

The fact that my tax dollars paid for that police officer to jump and strangle a guy who was accused of selling untaxed cigarettes makes my blood boil.  In fact, the guy Eric Garner wasn't even selling cigarettes on that day and he was there to break up a fight.  He was being a good Samaritan and the police officers were just there to intimidate him because he was a person known to do this act.  His only real crime was resisting arrest for a crime he didn't commit.   He should have gotten a pat on the back for breaking up the fight, not been strangled and induced a heart attack.

This, IMO, is a classic representation of an abuse of authority and power and was not uncommon in other societies that have become police states.  Police states may have lower crime , but people will eventually live under fear of the authority.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 01:42:28 PM »
Well said.
Same in Israel apart there is no " a more respectable, honorable police department" here, everywhere the same it'is not limited to one city like in America  but spread all over Israel, you have Israeli officers saying to arab terrorists to apply for becoming officer when they are freed they will get hired at once.

Israeli citizens are being massacred in their own country, yet the government and police thugs in Israel insist Jewish citizens cannot be trusted with weapons.  If a Jewish guy shoots an Arab he will be skinned alive by the Israeli government.  However, an Arab does it, it is because he is oppressed and fighting for his freedom.   It sounds similar to way it is with blacks in the USA, who can rob, rape, loot and murder and then be given a pardon because they are fighting against the evils of slavery.

Anyhow, I am a guy who seeks out justice and, in the end, I don't care what the nationality or skin color would be.  However, it is obvious certain groups of people are the trouble makers and causing the problems.  The other people are the victims on the receiving end who cannot stand up for themselves due to political correctness and world opinion.  This is one reason why the police in Ferguson refused to shoot at the looters even though many of the rioters were firing guns at the police. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2014, 03:29:56 PM »
It's not just the government, the citizens themselves think they cannot be trusted with weapons. I have recently had a discussion about the need for citizens to carry weapons to protect themselves in the face of Arab violence- the majority of them were against civilians carrying guns.

The main claims against that had been raised are: 1.This would increase the likelihood of everyday incidents such as a bar/club fight and road rage escalating into a fatal shootings, and 2. That civilians without extensive military background don't know how to operate guns properly. Hence they are more likely to cause further casualties due to confusion, hysteria, and poor marksmanship, than to stop the terrorist with effective fire.

Israeli citizens are being massacred in their own country, yet the government and police thugs in Israel insist Jewish citizens cannot be trusted with weapons.  If a Jewish guy shoots an Arab he will be skinned alive by the Israeli government.  However, an Arab does it, it is because he is oppressed and fighting for his freedom.   It sounds similar to way it is with blacks in the USA, who can rob, rape, loot and murder and then be given a pardon because they are fighting against the evils of slavery.

Anyhow, I am a guy who seeks out justice and, in the end, I don't care what the nationality or skin color would be.  However, it is obvious certain groups of people are the trouble makers and causing the problems.  The other people are the victims on the receiving end who cannot stand up for themselves due to political correctness and world opinion.  This is one reason why the police in Ferguson refused to shoot at the looters even though many of the rioters were firing guns at the police.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »
It's not just the government, the citizens themselves think they cannot be trusted with weapons. I have recently had a discussion about the need for citizens to carry weapons to protect themselves in the face of Arab violence- the majority of them were against civilians carrying guns.

The main claims against that had been raised are: 1.This would increase the likelihood of everyday incidents such as a bar/club fight and road rage escalating into a fatal shootings, and 2. That civilians without extensive military background don't know how to operate guns properly. Hence they are more likely to cause further casualties due to confusion, hysteria, and poor marksmanship, than to stop the terrorist with effective fire.
Jews are notoriously anti-gun though. I think average Gentile Americans are somewhat more receptive to the Second Amendment.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2014, 05:05:04 PM »
I agree with you EveryJew.  A strong moral citizenry is extremely important.  If society can be this way, the police can focus on the bad guys who are not moral instead of petty things like selling cigarettes illegally.

With that being said, how moral is NYC who votes overwhelmingly for people like DiBlasio?  Unfortunately, if you strip power from the NYPD, you won't lead to moral New Yorkers..only Anarachy and increased crime. 

Once people follow the law and become moral an decent, less police will be needed.