Author Topic: A Muslim Arab female running in the "Jewish House"?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
A Muslim Arab female running in the "Jewish House"?
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:20:44 AM »
What is the opinion, for and against, of this Muslim Arab woman running for Bennett's Bayit Yehudi: a sick joke, a good idea, or democracy at its finest/worst?!

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/275043/anat-chaschiya-running-in-bayit-yehudi-primaries.html

https://www.facebook.com/AnettHaskiaProIsraelActivist

« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 09:40:33 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: An Xtian Arab female running in the "Jewish House"?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 07:41:42 AM »
The "unitedwithisrael.com" guys support her...

From her page "Anett Haskia represents the true Arab Israeli voice—the “other voice,” that wants to free itself from social and political chains." The true voice wants to destroy society and put physical chains on the per-pubescent girls that remain.

"I’ve had a lot of people accusing me of having made a “pact with the devil” aka Naftali Bennett. While the Jewish Home party doesn't support a halachic state, I don't think there would be reason for concern even if it did.

The concept of a “Halachic State” isn’t a concern to Israel’s Arab population so to those who’re scared Israel will turn into a theocracy and that I’m a part of this, I say: 1. I'm not privy to this. 2. "I'm not worried!""

I'm sure you're not.

"Arab Muslim woman running for perhaps the farthest right party in the elections? That's right, that's reason for the press to come out!"

Not when they're all shades of the left. The press can stay home.

That being said, the things she says are fervently Zionist. She is obviously being threatened by the true voice of Israeli Arabs, which she thinks she represents. She, if she was Jewish, would be better than 99.9% of the candidates. It's tough to say it, because you don't want to alienate a good person or their supporters, and saying this may unfortunately denigrate some of the very righteous things she says, but what must be said is that this proves beyond any doubt that 1. The Jewish home party is phony, 2. They will never get Haredi support, 3. They won't be improving Israel at all

What makes it seem worse is that a pro-Israeli Arab in the party would allow them to dodge a lot of racist claims, but the other side of the coin is that our lovely girls will trust that Achmed is one of the good muslims.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 04:49:22 AM by LKZ »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 07:44:23 AM »
All I can read from the pictures where you can see her eyes are "been through a lot of pain" and "money/power hungry". I can't tell if she's good or bad, these politicans have a habit of putting on these fake faces that are made to handle the most experienced "Texas hold 'em players".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 07:56:30 AM »
She's a 'Muslim' i think she has lived on Kibbutz for the last 15 yrs.Her 2 sons and daughter all served in the IDF.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 08:14:13 AM »
Would R.Kahane have considered having a pro-Israel Xtian/Muslim Arab as a Kach MK?!

Or indeed any sufficently talented "pro-Israeli" Zahal-serving non-Arab gentile eg a Druze, Circassian, Armenian, Bahai, Karaite, Noahide etc?

Or would this violate his principle enunciated in his "Jewish Idea" from the Rambam, that gentiles/ger toshavim in the Land of Israel can Halachically have no political rights i.e. they cannot have the right to vote nor to be a Minister over Jews?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2014, 08:23:21 AM »
Would R.Kahane have considered having a pro-Israel Xtian/Muslim Arab as a Kach MK?!

Or indeed any sufficently talented "pro-Israeli" Zahal-serving non-Arab gentile eg a Druze, Circassian, Armenian, Bahai, Karaite, Noahide etc?

Or would this violate his principle enunciated in his "Jewish Idea" from the Rambam, that gentiles/ger toshavim in the Land of Israel can Halachically have no political rights i.e. they cannot have the right to vote nor to be a Minister over Jews?
On one hand we did have righteous non-Jewish JDL members like Pat Barbarito back in the day,but I do not think that the rav would have had them in the Kach party.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Re: A Muslim Arab female running in the "Jewish House"?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2014, 01:57:35 PM »
Anyone who believes in the evil religion of the Mass Murderer of the Jews, Mohammed is by definition evil and has no place in the land of Israel in accordance with the Biblical Commandment "They Shall not dwell in your land" Shmot/Exodus 23:33
See also Chazon Ish to Shviit (siman 24)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 02:22:22 PM »
http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=427
Religious War
"Our war with the descendants of the apes and pigs (i.e., Jews) is a war of religion and faith. Long Live Fatah!”
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 9, 2012]

This statement was made by the moderator at a Fatah event, and it highlights a dangerous trend by the PA and Fatah to define the conflict with Israel as an uncompromising religious war, mandated by Islam.

Indeed, Palestinian society has undergone a major shift towards fundamental Islam. In 2010, more than 98% of Palestinians surveyed said that religion plays an important role in their lives, while less than 1% considered religion not important.” [Ramallah Center for Human Rights Studies (RCHRS)]. 80% of Palestinians approved of hand amputations for theft, in a 2003 poll, while 50% thought this form of punishment should be implemented immediately, and 30% conditioned it on improved judicial conditions. [Bir Zeit Univ. Development Studies Program, Poll No.14, 2003]

An integral part of this Palestinian Islamization is the teaching that Islam is at war with Jews and Israel. Jews are said to be the enemy of Allah, and PA (Fatah) and Hamas religious and academic leaders alike have reiterated on numerous occasions, including as recently as January 2012 by the PA Mufti, the Islamic teaching that the Hour of Resurrection is dependent on the extermination of Jews:

PA Mufti Muhammad Hussein: “Palestine in its entirety is a revolution… continuing today, and until the End of Days. The reliable Hadith… says:
"The Hour [of Resurrection] will not come until you fight the Jews. The Jew will hide behind stones or trees. Then the stones or trees will call: 'Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.'”
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 9, 2012]

Thus, the murder of Jews becomes a prerequisite for and fulfillment of the Islamic ideal. In a 2011 poll, (by Israel Project) 73% of Palestinians said they “believe” the Islamic Hadith that preaches it is Islamic destiny to kill Jews wherever they are.

Similarly, the conflict with Israel is presented as a Ribat, an uncompromising Islamic obligation to defend or liberate Islamic holy land. Israel is said to exist on Islamic holy land that must be liberated for Allah.

One result of the PA Islamic teachings is the strong support for suicide terror in defense of Islam. The Washington-based PEW organization found that 68% of Palestinians “often” (31%) or “sometimes” (37%) justify suicide terror against civilians “to defend Islam.” This 68% of Palestinians justifying suicide terror to defend their religion is twice as much support as in any other Muslim country polled, with the nearest being Lebanon, where only 35% in total supported suicide terror in defense of Islam. [http://pewglobal.org]
Kill Jews for Allah
The PA has built a solid case against Jews. Hateful demonization and libels, bolstered by religious teachings, depict Jews as the enemy of Allah. The PA presents as expert witness Allah Himself, Who is said to have sent humanity a message through His prophet Muhammad that the killing and wholesale extermination of Jews is a necessary step to bring the “Hour” – world redemption through Resurrection. The killing of Jews is thus absolved as an act of murder, elevated by the PA from the abhorrent to a holy act in the service of God and humanity.

Ibrahim Mudayris, Official, PA Ministry of Religious Trusts and Religious Affairs: "The Prophet said: The Resurrection will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them. Rejoice in Allah's Victory... Everything wants vengeance on the Jews... these pigs on the face of the earth. And the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come."

Hamas enshrines this religious teaching in its Charter:
Article 7: 
"Hamas has been looking forward to implementing Allah's promise, whatever time it might take. The prophet [Muhammad] said: 'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: 0 Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'" Sahih Muslim, Book 41, Number 6985]
Speaker at rally says “Allah’s promise is ‎real” – Muslims’ destiny is to kill the ‎Jews
Source: WAFA news agency, Sept. 19, 2014
‎     “The refugee camps of our Palestinian ‎people in Lebanon were filled today, ‎Friday, with processions and mass rallies ‎marking the 32nd anniversary of the Sabra ‎and Shatila massacre... ‎Sheikh Fuad Abd Al-Latif gave a speech in ‎which he said: ‘Victory is on the way, Allah ‎willing, because Allah the exalted ‎promised it to us. Allah’s promise is real, ‎and He told us in His Book: “And ‎incumbent upon Us was support of the ‎believers.” (Quran, Sura 30:47, translation ‎Shahih International) Meaning, the victory ‎of the believers will arrive, Allah willing, ‎when he will grant speech to the trees and ‎stones, so they will be able to say, “O ‎Muslim, come. There is a Jew behind me, ‎come and kill him.”’ (verse from the “stone ‎and tree” Hadith, see below).”‎

Note: The story of a stone or tree beckoning a ‎Muslim to kill a Jew appears in numerous ‎Islamic texts. One example is the following ‎Hadith from the Sahih Muslim book of Hadith: ‎‎“Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger ‎‎(Peace be upon Him) as saying: ‘The last hour ‎will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews ‎and kill them until the Jews hide behind a stone ‎or a tree, and the stone or a tree will say: ‎‎“Muslim, or servant of Allah, there is a Jew ‎behind me; come and kill him”; but the Gharqad ‎tree will not say [this], for it is the tree of the ‎Jews.’”‎

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »
I hope they are not going to reserve her a special seat. If she wants to compete for a place fair and square I have no problem.