Author Topic: Choosing the right ecigarette and liquid - 3 problems - Help me -  (Read 977 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've identified things that could go wrong, and I need help finding a good ecig to finally conclude my research. Knowledge acquired:

1. Liquid: Polypropylene Glycol (PG) is a skin and eye irritant. It will give you pimples, hurt your eyes, give liver damage and throat infection. Only use 100% vg mixtures.
A. You will have to use a ecigarette that is made for VG mixtures, as most will not pull. This eliminates the problems caused by ecigarettes with wicks, as the wicks will deteriorate into the liquid and harm you.

2. Flavor: Most flavor used is equally harmful toxic waste as PG. Use only liquids with natural (organic has virtually no meaning any more, since the FDA owns the word and changes the definition for breakfast) flavors, such as tobacco leaf juice, or essential oils that are naturally extracted.

3. Current problem: Ecigarette quality: Most of these devices are made by slave labor in China, and they don't have any form of dedication to quality, or the health of users. As a result, the cheaply made devices' metal components deteriorate into the liquid, and you are smoking metal, which causes a laundry list of problems. I do not know which ecigarette is well made and will not cause metal particles to be released. Any advice anyone?

I figure if I have all 3 down, then there is no negative effect whatsoever other than the addiction to nicotine, and then I can switch completely and have peace of mind.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Choosing the right ecigarette and liquid - 3 problems - Help me -
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 05:17:14 PM »
Freeking useless peasants. Every site is some little faggie that's for or against ecigarettes, except for the original scientific research, which isn't helping now, so the ones that are for it won't mention which ecigarettes are bad, and the ones that are against won't say which ones are good. I hate useless runts who think they can have an opinion on a fact, and really only are talking politics instead of honestly judging the situation.

Talked with one guy who only vapes pg, and he proposed this: http://www.whichecigarette.com/reviews/v2-pro/ or http://www.whichecigarette.com/reviews/v2-cigs/, but considering that wouldn't make him the most reliable source, still looking.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »
I use an innokin svdd which is nice and haven't smoked for 12 months and am infinetly times healthier and more presentable. It's really about what tank you get I would suggest an aspire nautilus or another bottom tank with airflow to start  and then find a flavored juice online to buy and stay away from tobacco flavors

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:16:12 PM »
The right choice is not using any of this sh*t.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 10:20:49 PM »
The right choice is not using any of this sh*t.

That's a lovely thought dear. Now for the people who will smoke twice as much based on the number of your tears, at least we can do it so that it in no way causes any diseases.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 10:23:37 PM »
I use an innokin svdd which is nice and haven't smoked for 12 months and am infinetly times healthier and more presentable. It's really about what tank you get I would suggest an aspire nautilus or another bottom tank with airflow to start  and then find a flavored juice online to buy and stay away from tobacco flavors

Do you know anything about the quality of the ecigarette and the likelyhood that metal particles will go into the liquid [because China], or did you just like that one?