Author Topic: UKIP Pro Israel, evidence inside  (Read 802 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
UKIP Pro Israel, evidence inside
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:35:21 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct9kv0tvbxk

17.00 shows that UKIP and Farage is a friend of Israel...

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UKIP Pro Israel, evidence inside
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 05:23:37 AM »
Good.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »
בס''ד

Not true. Farage has condemned even Bibi's wimpy policies.

On the program in this video, he reveals his true colors. He says we should be able to criticize Israel's policies, and we have to separate Israel from the Jewish people. That gives him an opening to attack even the Israeli government's wimpy actions, which he has done repeatedly.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
I've talked to UKIP members and they claim to be very pro-Israel. I know nothing of the leadership, and if you're a politican in England, you're not going to win unless you tell the Arab and Arabphile voter base you hate Israel. If I was a Jew living there, I think I might vote for them, put I wouldn't expect much.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »
בס''ד

Not true. Farage has condemned even Bibi's wimpy policies.

On the program in this video, he reveals his true colors. He says we should be able to criticize Israel's policies, and we have to separate Israel from the Jewish people. That gives him an opening to attack even the Israeli government's wimpy actions, which he has done repeatedly.

Chaim i have to humbly disagree. Farage is Obviously pro Jewish and also supports Israels right to a home state. But hes in my Holeland of the Anti Semitic UK. Hes about as pro Israel as you wil get in the UK unfortunately. But he Admires the JEWS and with educating on the subject matter i think he would become very Pro Israel. Dont forget the 2010 UKIP manfiesto supported Israels right for their homeland.

Also look at PAT CONDELL. He has publically endorsed UKIP and look how he has changed his views on Israel. He was once pro jews as individuals but like Farage uneducated on whats going on in Israel. Now hes doing continuous videos that are Pro Israel by UK standards.

I think If Farage had dialogue with you i am pretty convinced you could convince him to be a very Pro Israel person as the foundations are there that he admires the Jews.

Also surely you should support him due to the fact that he wants out of the EU, Which would be a blow to the New world order??

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 11:57:54 AM »

Chaim i have to humbly disagree. Farage is Obviously pro Jewish and also supports Israels right to a home state. But hes in my Holeland of the Anti Semitic UK. Hes about as pro Israel as you wil get in the UK unfortunately. But he Admires the JEWS and with educating on the subject matter i think he would become very Pro Israel. Dont forget the 2010 UKIP manfiesto supported Israels right for their homeland.

Also look at PAT CONDELL. He has publically endorsed UKIP and look how he has changed his views on Israel. He was once pro jews as individuals but like Farage uneducated on whats going on in Israel. Now hes doing continuous videos that are Pro Israel by UK standards.

I think If Farage had dialogue with you i am pretty convinced you could convince him to be a very Pro Israel person as the foundations are there that he admires the Jews.

Also surely you should support him due to the fact that he wants out of the EU, Which would be a blow to the New world order??

Or he could be anti-Israel, and turn out to be part of the problem like basically everyone that is. Condell is not Farage.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge