Author Topic: Poll: Most Israelis Favor Kapo Double Standard On Temple Mount  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Poll: Most Israelis Favor Kapo Double Standard On Temple Mount
« on: January 05, 2015, 02:12:59 AM »
Majority Of Israeli Jews Favor Continued Ban On Jewish Prayer At Temple Mount

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187345#.VKo4UyvF-NA

Israel is arrogant to wave its fist at God like this. Because of this degeneracy, lots of people will suffer--most, but not all, of whom will deserve it.  :'(

LSDBR

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Poll: Most Israelis Favor Kapo Double Standard On Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:27:39 AM »
The bolchevic regime reign supreme in Israel, the Israeli are paying with this Helenist regime in power doing everything to appease the arabs.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 01:42:14 PM »
The survey follows Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu declaration recently that his intention is to maintain the "status quo" at the site, whereby Jews are forbidden to pray as a response to Muslim pressure - despite round after round of Arab rioting.

The PM emphasized that Jews would continue to be allowed to visit, but than a ban on praying would remain.

I don't want to mingle myself in Israel's internal affairs, but it seems logical to me that, since the official religion of Israel is
Judaism,
  • non-Jews shouldn't get entrance rights to this Holiest Site at all
  • that any non-Jewish praying should be forbidden
  • that structures that are of non-Jewish origin shouldn't be allowed to further desecrate the holiness of the site and the capital
in concreto I would drive out all arabs with military force,
and demolish that building.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 03:45:55 PM »
Most Charedim think that Jews shouldn't even enter the temple mount. I don't know if this poll factors them out or not. I think among Jews who know that the Charedim's ban on entering the temple mount is rubbish, most agree in principle that Jews should be able to pray on the site. In practice since we are collectively "chicken sh*t" it's unlikely to happen any time soon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:44:27 PM »
Most Charedim think that Jews shouldn't even enter the temple mount. I don't know if this poll factors them out or not. I think among Jews who know that the Charedim's ban on entering the temple mount is rubbish, most agree in principle that Jews should be able to pray on the site. In practice since we are collectively "chicken sh*t" it's unlikely to happen any time soon.
Arent Charedim Israeli Jews? If so, then they definitely count.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »
If they believe that Jews shouldn't enter the site because of halachic reasons it's a better reason then just forbidding Jews from praying because it upsets the Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 06:40:26 PM »
If they believe that Jews shouldn't enter the site because of halachic reasons it's a better reason then just forbidding Jews from praying because it upsets the Arabs.
I am under the impression that a lot of Israelis do not consider the Arabs a true mortal enemy, but rather just "wayward brothers". You would know this better than me but didn't ROY say something to the effect that Jews and Arabs are brothers once?

It doesn't really matter what the reasoning is, this is sick and disgusting.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 07:01:58 PM »
Not really, other then hard core leftist lunatics nobody think very highly on the Arabs. Sometimes we refer to them as cousins (as they are sons of Yishmael), that's not an affectionate name though. Ovadia Yosef DID NOT like Arabs at all. He actually at times condemned them, called them wicked and cursed them with yimach shmam.
I am under the impression that a lot of Israelis do not consider the Arabs a true mortal enemy, but rather just "wayward brothers". You would know this better than me but didn't ROY say something to the effect that Jews and Arabs are brothers once?

It doesn't really matter what the reasoning is, this is sick and disgusting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 07:10:35 PM »
I am actually proud of this poll. If you read the article you will discover that 40% of Israeli Jews favor doing away with the 'status quo' EVEN IF IT RESULTS IN BLOODSHED. That is incredibly motivating to me... Only 10% more to go to reach half of all Israeli Jews...

Almost 40% of the Jewish population in Israel believes in changing government policy surrounding Jewish prayer on the Temple Mount - even at the cost of bloodshed, according to a survey by the "Peace Index" published Monday by the Guttman Center at the Israel Democracy Institute and the Evens Program for Solution Conflict Resolution at Tel Aviv University.

Segmentation by religiosity of respondents indicated that among traditional-religious, religious and traditional non-religious were the most supportive of changing the "status quo" regarding the Temple Mount, (respectively 49%, 46.5% and 44%), whereas among the secular and hareidi respondents, support was far lower (34% and 17%).

I do not worry about the Charadie opinion on this. They are against it due to Halachic considerations which according to my understanding is wrong, but they do want to pray at the Temple like all of us do... Yet they have been misled by rabbis who buy into the fallacious findings of cowards.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 08:18:26 PM »

That's because they.don't know the halacha in this topic as it was practiced for a long time. Like other things such as Techelit they are reluctant to " change"
  + their is a fear factor and.promotion of this "ban" becauas they dont want to upset the nations. This is also a big factor among the "Gedolim" . but maby of the average are just ignorant in this.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 08:33:32 PM »
That's because they.don't know the halacha in this topic as it was practiced for a long time. Like other things such as Techelit they are reluctant to " change"
  + their is a fear factor and.promotion of this "ban" becauas they dont want to upset the nations. This is also a big factor among the "Gedolim" . but maby of the average are just ignorant in this.

I don't agree that it is similar to Techelit. Here there is genuine question as to whether the blue dye is the actual snail used to create the blue fringe. I still wear tzit-tzits w/o the blue because of this. But if there was a halachic agreement I would wear the blue dye which is believed to be techelit today.

According to Rambam it is OK to ascent the mount (avoiding the Holy of Holies and other areas forbidden by Torah).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 04:24:58 AM »
Not really, other then hard core leftist lunatics nobody think very highly on the Arabs. Sometimes we refer to them as cousins (as they are sons of Yishmael), that's not an affectionate name though. Ovadia Yosef DID NOT like Arabs at all. He actually at times condemned them, called them wicked and cursed them with yimach shmam.
OK then I stand corrected. I thought he was more leftist than that actually, but you haven't been wrong on internal Israeli issues before.