Author Topic: I was at a Shabbat table with a South African Jewish woman.  (Read 2325 times)

admin

I was at a Shabbat table with a South African Jewish woman.
« on: August 18, 2007, 03:28:06 PM »
A few weeks ago I was at a Shabbat table in Jerusalem and there was a South African Jewish woman and I told her about JTF's stance on South Africa and she asked me if I was serious. She said most South African Jews were against Apartheid. She said The Afrikaaners were Anti-Semitic. I said the white South African regime was friendly to Israel and we have to be loyal to our former allies. It's just like we have to be loyal to The Serbs who were our allies during The Holocaust. I said Jewish interests come first, not "civil rights" for black Africans. Jewish interests are to be loyal to those who were loyal to us. We have to be A Light Unto The Nations, not suck up to black Jew haters.

newman

Re: I was at a Shabbat table with a South African Jewish woman.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »
Try telling that to the whining self-haters in Manhatten and Hollywood.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 03:47:53 AM »
Shalom

The reason why "many" (which is a myth) Afrikaaners are anti-Jewish, is because of the self hating leftist-jews. Remember, South Africa fought communism on the Border War, and today, thousands of Afrikaners are being murdered by communists. Now you see, the anti-jews have told the afrikaaners, that the Jews are behind communism, and the Jews are behind the genocide against the Afrikaaners-and all the rubbish crap.

Another sad reason, is because Afrikaaners see the StørmFrønt as the only real srong organizaton out there, fighting for the survival of the white man. And so, some join up (and the only reason they sign up, is because of the blacks), but sadly then get indoctrinated by the anti-Jewish snakes!

But the fact is, MOST Afrikaners and Boers, are pro-Jew/Israel. For instance, Boers are strong believers in the Tanach/Torah-even more than the New Testament. Most Boers are circumcised at young age, and many other G-D fearing believes.

There might be a very little amount of anti-jewish Afrikaaners, whom are making a bad name, and so, many think that "MOST" Afrikaaners are anti-semitic-but it's all rubbish

Hope this helps?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
it's unfortunate that there were Jews who were supporting the anc in South Africa. It's also unfortunate that many of the South African members over at StørmFrønt blame Israel for supposedly "stabbing" them in the back. So much for appreciating all the help Israel gave them from nuclear weapons plans, galil assault rifles, helmets, and a vast array of vehicles.

South Africa is a lost cause now but it wasn't specifically Jews that caused it to fall, it was the ANC communists. I've got plenty of South African friends who are Jewish and supported Apartheid.

Notice how anti-semitic the current South African president is?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:26:34 AM by White Israelite »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »
yes, and even more so, the Black South Africans! Believe me, if you think white south africans are anti-semitic, have a look at their black country men... :o

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 04:02:16 AM »
The Blacks ruined S. Africa. And most of them are anti-semitic vile drek.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 06:55:35 AM »
Was the women reformed and a leftists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 07:01:01 AM »
it's unfortunate that there were Jews who were against apartheid in South Africa. It's also unfortunate that many of the South African members over at StørmFrønt blame Israel for supposedly "stabbing" them in the back. So much for appreciating all the help Israel gave them from nuclear weapons plans, galil assault rifles, helmets, and a vast array of vehicles.
South Africa is a lost cause now but it wasn't specifically Jews that caused it to fall, it was the ANC communists. I've got plenty of South African friends who are Jewish and supported Apartheid. Notice how anti-semitic the current South African president is?

The real Jewish problem in South Africa were the Oppenheimer's, the Suzman's, the Ackerman's and many more Jewish owned corporations (banks) in South Africa. These were the people under the control of the Rockefeller's, the Rothschild and all their leftist self hating Jewish controlled media and corporate institutions they control and manipulate. The Oppenheimer's were funding and coaxing the ANC from the start, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to know that!

What is amazing is that the self hating scum were quite happy to have their assets in apartheid South Africa, quite happy to use black labour in their gold and diamond mines and servants in their homes, but as soon as the referendum went the way of their planned agenda, when it was "in the bag" that their black puppets the ANC were about to commence running first world South Africa into the gutter, they quickly moved their head offices and no doubt all their main assets off shore.......godam hypocritical two faced lying self hating Jews that they are. Those are and were the Jews that the apartheid government were against, not the people of Israel or the millions of everyday Jews who are South Africans. I personally knew Jews in South Africa who fully supported apartheid and no doubt still do!

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 08:25:20 AM »
Seems limousine liberals are the same the world over.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »
 [/quote] I don't think there are millions of Jews from South Africa. [/quote]

You are quite right, talking about "millions" of South African Jews was a bit silly, actually White Souith Africans across the board at the hight of apartheid was probably only around six million or so. But there were certainly many South African Jews and many of them did support apartheid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 10:41:26 AM »

No, she was religious. It was at a Chabad person's house in The Old City.

Then she was insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »

No, she was religious. It was at a Chabad person's house in The Old City.

Then she was insane

Insanely self-righteous, like most smug idiots who prefer Black Communists to white administrators.