Author Topic: Democrat debate on channel ABC today  (Read 2075 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Democrat debate on channel ABC today
« on: August 19, 2007, 07:31:43 AM »
at 9am eastern, 8am central, etc.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Democrat debate on channel ABC today
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 08:06:33 AM »
Dear Rational, I just saw on Channel one at about 7:45 this morning that big al sharpton is holding his first annual action network tribal gathering and he had the police commish kelly up there bowing to pharoh al and acting all kinds of negro. It was so funny to see old kelly do the shuck and the jive.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 08:47:15 AM »
Kelly is drek. I have seem so many pictures of him going into mosques, taking his shoes off to show respect for the savages and just lowering himself. I hate the losers who go into a mosque to show their tolerance. As for sharpton, I don't blame him for wanting attention. It is natural for a shvartza ape to want attention. What is more disturbing is the fact that Sean Hannity brings him on the show and treats him like a dignified intellectual.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 09:02:02 AM »
Kelly is drek. I have seem so many pictures of him going into mosques, taking his shoes off to show respect for the savages and just lowering himself. I hate the losers who go into a mosque to show their tolerance. As for sharpton, I don't blame him for wanting attention. It is natural for a shvartza ape to want attention. What is more disturbing is the fact that Sean Hannity brings him on the show and treats him like a dignified intellectual.

Geraldo brings him on his show and does a much worse job.  He's always sucking up to him.  Geraldo has called him the greatest civil-rights activist of our time. 

At least Hannity has brought up about the Tawana Brawley case and the riots that Sharpton caused which resulted in murders, etc.  Hannity once invited the innocent victim from the Brawley case, on to his "Hannity's America" program (the one without Colmes) so people could see how Sharpton lied, ruined the guy's reputation, etc. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 09:04:57 AM »

Geraldo brings him on his show and does a much worse job.  He's always sucking up to him.  Geraldo has called him the greatest civil-rights activist of our time. 

At least Hannity has brought up about the Tawana Brawley case and the riots that Sharpton caused which resulted in murders, etc.  Hannity once invited the innocent victim from the Brawley case, on to his "Hannity's America" program (the one without Colmes) so people could see how Sharpton lied, ruined the guy's reputation, etc. 

You are right, Geraldo rivera is worse. He loves Islam and hates Israel.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 09:16:01 AM »
Mike Gravel called the Iranian regime innocent and that it's the "neocons" who are trying to spread lies about Iran.  Sounds like Ron Paul. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
Yeah mike gravel doesnt even count. I am watching joann edwards now.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 09:24:19 AM »
geraldo, also known as jerry rivers, went to court during the bawana twana banana deformation trail to be a character witness for the pig al sharpton. Jerry rivers was also the lawyer for a violent street gang that took over the bronx know as the young lords. The members of this street gang were so powerful that major news organization we forced to hire them. Felipe luciano was hired by fox 5 news and even given his own show after he was released from prison after murdering a rival gang member, juan gonzales is a columnist for the New york daily news where he bashes white people and Jewish freedom fighters in Israel, he is also a partner of the anti semite white hater amy goodman that has a show on CUNY tv, all at tax payer expense. Then we have pablo guzman, an affrimative action reporter for channel four. So when your kids ask you ''how do I get a good job like that" you can say, 'You can't, you are not a gangbanger, murderer and besides you are white and educated, therefore do not even waste you time applying'. As far as kelly goes, any one that was a friend of dunkin' dinkins (that be my headboard and where is my asian ho I stuck in a public funded apartment) dinkihns, I know that he is no friend to white people. let him crawl to the darkies, he is of no use or merit to me.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »
How is the debate going? Anyone watching?