Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104109 times)

Erica

Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2007, 07:49:44 PM »
It should make her wary of black people though!  Even you have to admit that.

Oh, no she won't.

Erica will insist Yasmine conducts a full, un-biased appraisal of every negro she meets before forming any opinion, just in case they're one of the 5% of good ones.
Thats about the size of it. Erica fails to understand that white folks that are to trusting of all blacks soon end up on the wrong end of the stick.
I agree.  To heck with that.  Yasmine should consider her saftey first.

WHose saying that she shouldn't consider her safety? Damn, why twist my words? All I'm saying that if I'm attacked by a white person I'm not going to henseforth blame every white person for what that idiot did or will have done. I understand the traumatic aspect of it.

newman

« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2007, 07:51:58 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

Erica will insist Yasmine conducts a full, un-biased appraisal of every negro she meets before forming any opinion, just in case they're one of the 5% of good ones.
Thats about the size of it. Erica fails to understand that white folks that are to trusting of all blacks soon end up on the wrong end of the stick.

So if a white person hurts me, should I hate you because of it? Or treat you differently because of it?

No.

Because the whites who would hurt you are the MINORITY of the white people.

The blacks who would hurt us are the MAJORITY of the black people.

Erica

« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

So if a white person hurts me, should I hate you because of it? Or treat you differently because of it?

No.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Violence is violence newman no matter what percentage does it. There are black people I know of who have been racially discriminated against who won't talk to white people or walk next to white people outside of the situation. I'm not willing to be one of those close-minded people.

newman

« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Violence is violence newman no matter what percentage does it. There are black people I know of who have been racially discriminated against who won't talk to white people or walk next to white people outside of the situation. I'm not willing to be one of those close-minded people.

It's about 'odds' and probability, girlfriend.

Not ALL pitbulls will bite, but MOST will. So you execise caution with pitbulls.

Very few labradores bite, so you can be less cautious with labradores.

Get the point?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Not ALL pitbulls will bite, but MOST will. So you execise caution with pitbulls.

Get the point?
Put very well newman!! I started to reply but your post was on the mark!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

raiseyourfist

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2007, 08:11:40 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Well no one here is racist Erica... but a lot of us are appalled in the way the black population support islam and hate the white race.... statistics say that 69% of crimes are committed by black people... they also overwhelmingly support people like Luis Farakhan and Jesse Jackson who are against everything good in this world and retaliate against people who never did anything to them such as jews who supported the blacks in a serious way during the 1960's when the black people were being persecuted...

Erica

« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2007, 08:30:03 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Get the point?
Don't call me Girlfriend. Please.

Black people aren't pit bulls. I understand the aspect of protecting yourself I'm just saying don't think that just because these black people did this that every other black person is capable of doing it. That's all. Protect yourself, yes! But don't pin the crimes of those men on other black people who have done nothing.

newman

« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Get the point?

Black people aren't pit bulls. I understand the aspect of protecting yourself I'm just saying don't think that just because these black people did this that every other black person is capable of doing it. That's all. Protect yourself, yes! But don't pin the crimes of those men on other black people who have done nothing.

You're missing the point again, sister

It's not about pinning someone's crime on somebody else. It's about 'most likely behaviour' based on statistics. This is scientific and logical. Negros are 14% of the US population, but commit 69% of the crime. Therefor, they are 5 TIMES as likely to be criminal than non-negros are. It is prudent then to exercise more caution with negros than with whites.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

And I'm not amazed that you didn't read anything else I typed. I hope the assailants get the maximum sentence for what they did to Yasmine. All you guys can read is what you want to take out of it. I hope she's okay and recovers.
In answer to your question - Sure - why not?  You would be stupid if you didn't.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2007, 08:44:49 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

And I'm not amazed that you didn't read anything else I typed. I hope the assailants get the maximum sentence for what they did to Yasmine. All you guys can read is what you want to take out of it. I hope she's okay and recovers.
In answer to your question - Sure - why not?  You would be stupid if you didn't.
You're just saying I should hate you because of THIS situation or because of how you feel about certain situations that happened to you. Its okay for you to feel hate towards any black because of experience so it should be okay for me. I don't buy that.
ETA:
Trust me, if I'd been attacked by a white man and I became mouthy with you (a perfect stranger) because of what he did, but you didn't know of it, that would catch you off guard and make you assume that I'm just another angry black woman with 12 kids and 12 baby daddies. You wouldn't ever think ..."Wow, she must  have gone through some things with white people in the past". ::)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:48:28 PM by Erica »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
What?
I don't care if you want to be all forgiving.  Go ahead
I just think you would be stupid not to learn from a bad experience.

If I get bitten by say...a cat  ;) I wouldn't go around sticking my fingers in that or any other cats mouth again... get it?

raiseyourfist

« Reply #186 on: August 23, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »

Oh, no she won't.

You're just saying I should hate you because of THIS situation or because of how you feel about certain situations that happened to you. Its okay for you to feel hate towards any black because of experience so it should be okay for me. I don't buy that.
ETA:
Trust me, if I'd been attacked by a white man and I became mouthy with you (a perfect stranger) because of what he did, but you didn't know of it, that would catch you off guard and make you assume that I'm just another angry black woman with 12 kids and 12 baby daddies. You wouldn't ever think ..."Wow, she must  have gone through some things with white people in the past". ::)

Its not really the same... some white people like the Neo Nazi skin heads are cretins but most white people are law abiding citizens... i wish the same could be said about black people

Erica

« Reply #187 on: August 23, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »
What?

If I get bitten by say...a cat  ;) I wouldn't go around sticking my fingers in that or any other cats mouth again... get it?

Well Damn, if I felt that way, after being sexually abused I wouldn't have married my husband. My attacker was a black man..my husband is black also. What you said was like saying "because this man hurt me in the past, I'm swearing off men because they're all alike". I'm glad I dont' think like that.

newman

« Reply #188 on: August 23, 2007, 09:19:56 PM »
What?

Well Damn, if I felt that way, after being sexually abused I wouldn't have married my husband. My attacker was a black man..my husband is black also. What you said was like saying "because this man hurt me in the past, I'm swearing off men because they're all alike". I'm glad I dont' think like that.
That example isn't sound, Erica. The Majority of men are NOT rapists.
Repeat:

It's not about pinning someone's crime on somebody else. It's about 'most likely behaviour' based on statistics. This is scientific and logical. Negros are 14% of the US population, but commit 69% of the crime. Therefor, they are 5 TIMES as likely to be criminal than non-negros are. It is prudent then to exercise more caution with negros than with whites.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »
I hope that she will be OK

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2007, 09:26:37 PM »
What?

No...that is not what I said.
It is what you want to twist my words into meaning.
I would be wary of everyone if I were raped...I never said I would never have anything to do with people.  
It must be hard wearing that halo all the time.
I'll keep my retractable horns.

newman

« Reply #191 on: August 23, 2007, 09:29:22 PM »
What?

I would be wary of everyone if I were raped...I never said I would never have anything to do with people.  

'Horns'?

You must be Jewish. ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2007, 01:27:33 AM »
What?

Repeat:

Oh but Newman don't you know? They will tell you it's the Cops fault. Those evil white cops are putting the black folks in jail for no reason just to bring up that statistic I guess. Nevermind that they actually do commit more crime. There's always an excuse and an entire lack of accountibility in their culture.
If they are poor it's the white folk's opporession. ( Nevermind the fact that there are lots of poor white folks)
If they go to jail it's the white cops fault.
Disgusting.

newman

« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2007, 01:42:10 AM »
What?

Repeat:

Oh but Newman don't you know? They will tell you it's the Cops fault. Those evil white cops are putting the black folks in jail for no reason just to bring up that statistic I guess. Nevermind that they actually do commit more crime. There's always an excuse and an entire lack of accountibility in their culture.
If they are poor it's the white folk's opporession. ( Nevermind the fact that there are lots of poor white folks)
Disgusting.

True.

Like it's evil white westerners' fault the muslims attack......

Same old tune.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2007, 07:51:37 AM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg73730#msg73730 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg73708#msg73708 date=
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg73707#msg73707 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg73703#msg73703 date=
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg73700#msg73700 date=
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=7944.msg73698#msg73698 date=
Quote from: cjd link=topic=7944.msg73690#msg73690 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=7944.msg73688#msg73688 date=
Quote from: bullcat3 link=topic=7944.msg73685#msg73685 date=

Oh, no she won't.

No.

Get the point?

Maybe I'm missing something here.  No one says that if you are victimized by a black man you should immediately blame all other black men and assume they are all capable of the same crime.

It is simply a function of statistics and averages as has been stated.  Even Jesse Jackson has said in the past that when he hears late night footsteps on the street behind him, he is relieved to turn around and see that they belong to a white man rather than a black man.  It doesn't mean that that black man is a criminal who is going to attack you.  It just means that, statistically speaking, if you are going to be attacked in a place like NYC, it will probably be by a black man.  I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad but that is what the statistics show.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Erica

« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
What?

Repeat:

Disgusting.
What in the hell are you talking about? Who's blaming cops instead of the people who actually committed the crime? That sounds stupid. I can't account for all of the wrong-doing that statistically black people do I'm  my own person and have NEVER been in trouble with the law. But I know that it happens. What I'm saying is that , sure, be wary of your surroundings and people around you but just because a black person hurts you, dont' blame it on the rest of the population of blacks who didn't hurt you and don't know you from Adam. I think you guys LOVE to think that I'm secretly thinking "White cops and white people are the reason for every bad thing." I've more than 200 times said that anyone who would commit crimes, no matter what race they are, should go to jail and be held accountable for their actions.

I swear, its like when I say "I hope they get life or do time in jail...or even have the same things done to them" after a black person commits a crime, all you guys hear is "blah-blah-blah- ::)". WHy is that?

newman

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2007, 11:51:29 AM »
What in the hell are you talking about? Who's blaming cops instead of the people who actually committed the crime? That sounds stupid. I can't account for all of the wrong-doing that statistically black people do I'm  my own person and have NEVER been in trouble with the law. But I know that it happens. What I'm saying is that , sure, be wary of your surroundings and people around you but just because a black person hurts you, dont' blame it on the rest of the population of blacks who didn't hurt you and don't know you from Adam. I think you guys LOVE to think that I'm secretly thinking "White cops and white people are the reason for every bad thing." I've more than 200 times said that anyone who would commit crimes, no matter what race they are, should go to jail and be held accountable for their actions.

I swear, its like when I say "I hope they get life or do time in jail...or even have the same things done to them" after a black person commits a crime, all you guys hear is "blah-blah-blah- ::)". WHy is that?
REPEAT:

Erica

« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2007, 11:51:54 AM »
What?

I quoted you twice to make a point...

Yesterday when we were having this 'conversation' I was NOT saying I'd forgive the people who hurt me. Where did that "Be all forgiving" crap come from. I'm just saying that if you see my 16 year old daughter walking down the opposite side of the street you're on, don't cross it because someone with her complexion hurt you. That's all I'm saying. You all say, " I treat blacks the same way I treat everyone else" and then say "Since blacks commit the most crime, I stay away from them". What is that about? You either do one thing or the other.

As per your recent quote...

I dont' have a halo, sorry. My retractable horns are golden when someone makes me angry though. So I guess that means that we're pretty much the same when it comes to forgiveness. I'm a Christian but I'm careful who I trust.

Erica

« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2007, 11:53:53 AM »

REPEAT:

So if I were , let say (knock on wood because I wouldn't want to experience anything like this again) be gang raped by 5 white men, I should give them a break because "oh, they're in the minority of evil-assed white people in the country" ?

newman

« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2007, 11:58:43 AM »

REPEAT:

So if I were , let say (knock on wood because I wouldn't want to experience anything like this again) be gang raped by 5 white men, I should give them a break because "oh, they're in the minority of evil-assed white people in the country" ?

Nice try.

No. You wouldn't give THEM a break. But you'd be wrong to be scared of all whites because those rapists only represented a small minority of the white community.

If you were (G_d forbid) raped by negros , you would be CORRECT in being scared of all blacks because the negro criminals represent a MAJORITY of the black community.

Sorry........statistics.