Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104116 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2007, 12:00:48 PM »
What in the hell are you talking about? Who's blaming cops instead of the people who actually committed the crime? That sounds stupid. I can't account for all of the wrong-doing that statistically black people do I'm  my own person and have NEVER been in trouble with the law. But I know that it happens. What I'm saying is that , sure, be wary of your surroundings and people around you but just because a black person hurts you, dont' blame it on the rest of the population of blacks who didn't hurt you and don't know you from Adam. I think you guys LOVE to think that I'm secretly thinking "White cops and white people are the reason for every bad thing." I've more than 200 times said that anyone who would commit crimes, no matter what race they are, should go to jail and be held accountable for their actions.

I swear, its like when I say "I hope they get life or do time in jail...or even have the same things done to them" after a black person commits a crime, all you guys hear is "blah-blah-blah- ::)". WHy is that?
REPEAT:

You're missing the point again, sister

It's not about pinning someone's crime on somebody else. It's about 'most likely behaviour' based on statistics. This is scientific and logical. Negros are 14% of the US population, but commit 69% of the crime. Therefor, they are 5 TIMES as likely to be criminal than non-negros are. It is prudent then to exercise more caution with negros than with whites.

So this means that we don't judge people as individuals but instead judge them according to how likely they are to commit a crime based on statistics.

newman

« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2007, 12:03:35 PM »
What in the hell are you talking about? Who's blaming cops instead of the people who actually committed the crime? That sounds stupid. I can't account for all of the wrong-doing that statistically black people do I'm  my own person and have NEVER been in trouble with the law. But I know that it happens. What I'm saying is that , sure, be wary of your surroundings and people around you but just because a black person hurts you, dont' blame it on the rest of the population of blacks who didn't hurt you and don't know you from Adam. I think you guys LOVE to think that I'm secretly thinking "White cops and white people are the reason for every bad thing." I've more than 200 times said that anyone who would commit crimes, no matter what race they are, should go to jail and be held accountable for their actions.

I swear, its like when I say "I hope they get life or do time in jail...or even have the same things done to them" after a black person commits a crime, all you guys hear is "blah-blah-blah- ::)". WHy is that?
REPEAT:

It's not about pinning someone's crime on somebody else. It's about 'most likely behaviour' based on statistics. This is scientific and logical. Negros are 14% of the US population, but commit 69% of the crime. Therefor, they are 5 TIMES as likely to be criminal than non-negros are. It is prudent then to exercise more caution with negros than with whites.

So this means that we don't judge people as individuals but instead judge them according to how likely they are to commit a crime based on statistics.

Yes, if you want to live.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2007, 12:08:16 PM »

REPEAT:

So if I were , let say (knock on wood because I wouldn't want to experience anything like this again) be gang raped by 5 white men, I should give them a break because "oh, they're in the minority of evil-assed white people in the country" ?

Nice try.

No. You wouldn't give THEM a break. But you'd be wrong to be scared of all whites because those rapists only represented a small minority of the white community.

If you were (G_d forbid) raped by negros , you would be CORRECT in being scared of all blacks because the negro criminals represent a MAJORITY of the black community.

Sorry........statistics.

Oh my! Your use of "wrong and correct in being scared" shows your true naivety on this issue. When someone is raped, they are traumatized for the rest of their lives, and any time they see someone who resembles their attacker is going to bring up a lot of raw emotions associated with the attack and the attacker. There's nothing "wrong" or "right" about these feelings. And you would actually go up to a rape victim and invalidate her feelings because they are associated with the statistically lower risk group? C'mon! That's so arrogant and invalidating! You obviously don't have a clue about the issues are behind being raped or being close to someone who has been raped. Statistics have very little comfort or meaning when these incidents happen to you.

Erica

« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2007, 12:10:05 PM »

REPEAT:

So if I were , let say (knock on wood because I wouldn't want to experience anything like this again) be gang raped by 5 white men, I should give them a break because "oh, they're in the minority of evil-assed white people in the country" ?

Nice try.

No. You wouldn't give THEM a break. But you'd be wrong to be scared of all whites because those rapists only represented a small minority of the white community.

If you were (G_d forbid) raped by negros , you would be CORRECT in being scared of all blacks because the negro criminals represent a MAJORITY of the black community.

Sorry........statistics.
This is what separates us, newman. The stats. If people focused on the fact that crime happens in every ethnicity and just protected themselves like normal instead of saying, since most blacks rape, murder, rob and deal drugs, a lot of our youth wouldn't be afraid to come toward the white man to ask him for help. They assume that you think these things of them and refuse to ask help because you may treat them like criminals. That's not their fault. Its the fault of those who actually commit crimes in the name of selfishness.

What do you say to those teenagers who you assume to have comitted crimes, had children at a young age, and such but haven't even experienced those things? I wonder?

newman

« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2007, 12:14:35 PM »
This is what separates us, newman. The stats. If people focused on the fact that crime happens in every ethnicity and just protected themselves like normal instead of saying, since most blacks rape, murder, rob and deal drugs, a lot of our youth wouldn't be afraid to come toward the white man to ask him for help. They assume that you think these things of them and refuse to ask help because you may treat them like criminals. That's not their fault. Its the fault of those who actually commit crimes in the name of selfishness.

What do you say to those teenagers who you assume to have comitted crimes, had children at a young age, and such but haven't even experienced those things? I wonder?

I say nothing because I've crossed the street when I saw them comming.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2007, 12:18:03 PM »

Oh my! Your use of "wrong and correct in being scared" shows your true naivety on this issue. When someone is raped, they are traumatized for the rest of their lives, and any time they see someone who resembles their attacker is going to bring up a lot of raw emotions associated with the attack and the attacker. There's nothing "wrong" or "right" about these feelings. And you would actually go up to a rape victim and invalidate her feelings because they are associated with the statistically lower risk group? C'mon! That's so arrogant and invalidating! You obviously don't have a clue about the issues are behind being raped or being close to someone who has been raped. Statistics have very little comfort or meaning when these incidents happen to you.

Now Danny Old Man,

Don't you try Erica's trick of throwing curve balls.

We're talking statistics and probability. Don't bring victim trauma into it.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2007, 12:18:36 PM »

Newman, who taught you to think and behave the way you do? Does this come from your parents?

Erica

« Reply #208 on: August 24, 2007, 12:20:39 PM »

REPEAT:

Nice try.

Sorry........statistics.

I took that personally Daniel... his response to me about sexual abuse and who to give a break to. For a long time after I was sexually abused, I trusted no one..not even women no matter what race they were. I remember in 4th grade, my teacher was particularly fond of me (he was a white man) and found it necessary to compliment me or keep me after school so that he could stare at me or touch my shoulder or call me "Baby". I was THAT close to being physically assaulted by him. But right after that, in 5th grade, a BLACK male teacher hit on me also. It was like I had "I AM BEING MOLESTED AT HOME...HAVE AT IT!" on my forehead. At 10 and 11 years old, stats don't matter, all that matters is that you're afraid of being hurt again. I didn't go "Oh, since my uncle molested me, my white teacher and a black teacher attempted to, I'm going to trust white people because more blacks than whites hurt me." I didn't have the mentality then to even think that way. Ratios and statistics didn't factor in at all because they didn't exist to me. But trauma did. That's why I think like I do today. I teach my daughters the dangers of trusting ANY man who may have designs on them. To run away from an uncomfortable situation because I wasn't taught the importance of keeping my innocence. So you see, sexual abuse, NEWMAN has less to do with what race is comitting the crime but how the victim deals with the situation and how they start to recover. Its CERTAINLY not by blaming an entire race for the wrong-doing.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »

Now Danny Old Man,

Curveballs? No Newman! Rape is all about victim trauma! I dare you to tell a rape victim not to bring victim trauma into it! Don't try to bring Statistics into it!

Erica

« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »

Smart. ::)

newman

« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »

Newman, who taught you to think and behave the way you do? Does this come from your parents?

Life experience, a grasp on reality and common sense. When you're all grown up, you'll have these things, too.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »

Life experience, a grasp on reality and common sense. When you're all grown up, you'll have these things, too.

Newman, I have life experience. As I said, I've been attacked by gangs of blacks. I don't have any illusions about how safe certain neighborhoods are. I know better than to walk outside by myself at night in the neighborhood that I teach in. All I'm saying is that it's not accurate to make generalized judgments based on an entire group of people just based on your experiences of them. You need to judge people as individuals, as corny and cliche' as that might sound.

Erica

« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2007, 12:28:50 PM »

That was a low blow, Newman. You're assuming that Daniel hasn't had life experiences or hasn't 'grown' because he's not spitting the vile you're speaking? Makes you look incredibly mature ::).

newman

« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2007, 12:29:24 PM »

Now Danny Old Man,

Curveballs? No Newman! Rape is all about victim trauma! I dare you to tell a rape victim not to bring victim trauma into it! Don't try to bring Statistics into it!

Your throwing another one.

I didn't bring statistics into a discussion about rape trauma.

You brought rape trauma into a discussion about statistics.

Try again, NO CIGAR.

newman

« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2007, 12:32:31 PM »

Newman, I have life experience. As I said, I've been attacked by gangs of blacks. I don't have any illusions about how safe certain neighborhoods are. I know better than to walk outside by myself at night in the neighborhood that I teach in. All I'm saying is that it's not accurate to make generalized judgments based on an entire group of people just based on your experiences of them. You need to judge people as individuals, as corny and cliche' as that might sound.

So you have no problem walking through harlem at 2AM, "'coz folks is just folks" and you'd wait and judge them as individuals?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2007, 12:33:31 PM »
Here's the VERY VERY simple truth - Every city that has a high black population has a high crime rate, every city that has a low black population has a low crime rate.

Same goes for Europe.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »
It appears that Yasmine's attack is now being exploited by some members for the interest of promoting or validating their own bigotry.  How is this action any different then the motives of "race hustlers" so many of you despise?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 03:21:00 PM by Kananga »

Erica

« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2007, 12:35:40 PM »

To this day, Daniel, I am wary about gangs of black teens hanging on the corner. I've had experience with gangs, in 7th grade, 6 boys chased me home with sticks, chains and other weapons because I bumped into one of them by mistake. I'm careful but I'm not out of tune with what happens in the community I came from. As a matter of fact, there are places in Chicago where if you're caught on the 'other side of the tracks' in a white neighborhood, you can be hunted like a dog by a gang of white thugs and beaten because 'blacks don't belong there'...Same in Mexican, black and other neighborhoods. Its stupid, really. Everyone who reacts to people in this way are ignorant and certifiably nuts, IMO.

I'm a little worried about what kind of neighbors we'll have when my husband retires in 4 years. When we buy our house in the suburbs of Illinois, will our white neighbors pass around a petition to get rid of us because we're black and drive nice vehicles? (Because you KNOW we must be drug dealers)... Living next door to someone like Newman would be my worse nightmare.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2007, 12:38:28 PM »
It appears that Yasmine attack is now being exploited by a some members for the interest of promoting or validating their own bigotry.  How is this action any different then the motives of "race hustlers" so many of you despise?

There are thousands of different ethnic groups throughout the world, and on this forum you only hear us complaining about two (African and Muslim). I think that that's a damn good like:dislike ratio.

newman

« Reply #220 on: August 24, 2007, 12:39:35 PM »
To this day, Daniel, I am wary about gangs of black teens hanging on the corner. I've had experience with gangs, in 7th grade, 6 boys chased me home with sticks, chains and other weapons because I bumped into one of them by mistake. I'm careful but I'm not out of tune with what happens in the community I came from. As a matter of fact, there are places in Chicago where if you're caught on the 'other side of the tracks' in a white neighborhood, you can be hunted like a dog by a gang of white thugs and beaten because 'blacks don't belong there'...Same in Mexican, black and other neighborhoods. Its stupid, really. Everyone who reacts to people in this way are ignorant and certifiably nuts, IMO.

I'm a little worried about what kind of neighbors we'll have when my husband retires in 4 years. When we buy our house in the suburbs of Illinois, will our white neighbors pass around a petition to get rid of us because we're black and drive nice vehicles? (Because you KNOW we must be drug dealers)... Living next door to someone like Newman would be my worse nightmare.

Now who's the biggot?

I'd rather live next door to you than White trash, but you'd rather live next to negro gangstas than me.

Interesting.

Erica

« Reply #221 on: August 24, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »

Now who's the biggot?

I'd rather live next door to you than White trash, but you'd rather live next to negro gangstas than me.

Interesting.
Help me  JESUS!!!! I wasn't saying that, idiot! I was saying that I'd rather not live next door to someone like you, peeking through your window to see if we're doing something too 'BLACK' or wearing something too "BLACK" or driving something too "BLACK" or saying something too "BLACK". I never mentioned living next door to gang bangers. WOW!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #222 on: August 24, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

newman

« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2007, 12:49:49 PM »
Help me  JESUS!!!! I wasn't saying that, idiot! I was saying that I'd rather not live next door to someone like you, peeking through your window to see if we're doing something too 'BLACK' or wearing something too "BLACK" or driving something too "BLACK" or saying something too "BLACK". I never mentioned living next door to gang bangers. WOW!

You type really 'black' when you're mad.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2007, 12:55:05 PM »
I'm talking about how many here are taking advantage of Yasmine's painful ordeal to make blanket statements about schvartzas as a matter of self-interest.  How is that any different than your guy Jesse "Hymeetown" Jackson with his race baiting and shakin' down ole' whitey ?

Black on white crime (as well as black on black crime) happens too often, it's disgusting. This isn't bigotry, it's anger over something that can easily be stopped if our leaders had a pair.